Beach--Ball is new...

beach--ball

is on a mission......!
Hi,
I am new to the Forum & to CD, I tried lighterlife not very successfully :cry:sometime ago & have decided to get my weight under control and in check before I am 40! I am 39 next month!
I need all the help and support I can get, I work long hours and have 2 kids aged 10 & 12 :family2:so dont really get out and about that much (single parent)!
I am looking forward to making some on-line buddies :thankyou:xx xx xx

Hey Clare..
Just wanted to say Welcome and wish you all the best on your cd journey.. You will find wonderful support on here it really is a great forum... I am sure you will have lots of success with cd its a fab diet and if you stick with it you will see fab results..
I am on my 18th week and have lost nearly 4 1/2 stone...
If you have any questions just shout..
Good luck xxx

Hi Clare, Welcome to the forum. It is amazing. If you have any probs, you just post and instantly everyone rallies round. They're brilliant people and we are all going through the same things which helps so much. Good luck on starting CD. It will be much easier than LL cos you have this forum x

Hi clare welcome to the madness lol
i haven't tried LL and have only been doing it for 3 weeks but i will help if i can good luck with your CD xx

Good morning and welcome...

I'm only on Day 3 - why do I say that - only !!! it's a great achievement... so I'm still learning the ropes but one thing that I have found out already is that these guys are full of support, and wisdom, so if you are lonely log on here - there is always someone about to chat to... and once again welcome...

Tracy

Back