Beach Holiday looming, 3 stone in 15 weeks. Can I do it?

Pink

Happy Little Bunny
Hello everybody :queen:

I am starting the Exante plan tomorrow - my shakes arrived today and I am looking forward to dropping this excess weight.

I have 3 stone to lose before I go on holiday on May 1st so I am hoping I can do it in the next 15 weeks.

I have been reading through the forum and have picked up a few tips for success from you lovely people.

The main ones being:
1) drink plenty of water
2) exercise for 30 mins a day
3) keep yourself busy
4) keep a list of mini goals to keep yourself focused
5) enjoy the journey

So here goes week one. I look forward to losing weight with you all.

Love Lottie x x x

Last edited:
Thank you B x x

Lloret (in Spain) - so I will need to look at least reasonable in a swimming cozzie.
First holiday in a few years where me and o/h were away without children so i am really looking forward to it.

Well done on your weight loss too. You're looking fab!
And sticking to it for 25 weeks plus shows such good determination. Hope I can be as successful as you. x x x

If you put your mind to it you can do it, and you have a good incentive too! Thanks for the compliment by the way. I feel tons better than I did six months ago.
B xx

Hello everybody :queen:

I am starting the Exante plan tomorrow - my shakes arrived today and I am looking forward to dropping this excess weight.

I have 3 stone to lose before I go on holiday on May 1st so I am hoping I can do it in the next 15 weeks.

I have been reading through the forum and have picked up a few tips for success from you lovely people.

The main ones being:
1) drink plenty of water
2) exercise for 30 mins a day
3) keep yourself busy
4) keep a list of mini goals to keep yourself focused
5) enjoy the journey

So here goes week one. I look forward to losing weight with you all.

Love Lottie x x x
You sound brilliantly prepared and your goal and the timing is perfect, you will look fab on your holiday for sure.

I would add just one thing to your list of tips, even though it's a really good list.

DO NOT GIVE UP, DO NOT GIVE UP, NEVER, NEVER, FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER, YOU WILL NOT DIE, WHATEVER IT IS WILL PASS, NO EXCUSES, NO EXCUSES, ALL THE EFFORT IS FOR YOU, IT IS ALL FOR YOU, YOU HAVE A PLAN, STICK TO IT, DO NOT GIVE UP.

Just wanted to add that !

That's a thought I shall keep in mind Tummy - no matter how hungry I get, how grotty I feel, how constipated I get lol...I will not give up or give in. It's only a few weeks...and will be soooooo worth it. So thank you.

I actually got weighed today and I weigh 4lbs more than I thought I did:cry:...so it is 46lbs in 15 weeks. Still doable...so onwards and upwards.
I have had a herbal tea and 1/2 litre of water so far and now I shall have my brekky.
Looking foward to a vanilla shake and shall save a bit for a nice cuppa later on.
I am at work this afternoon so hopefully when the pangs kick in I will be busy.

Have a great day everybody...at last the snow is melting here...yay!

Hi Hun

Good luck with your Exante journey, im starting tomorrow and really want to hit goal by the summer so I can enjoy a holiday :)

Hi Pink

I think what your doing is very do-able. Good luck on your journey and take each day as it comes.

Sarah
xxxxx

Thanks girls...and good luck on your weight loss journeys too. x X x

Day one went well...had my three shakes with husks...and by 9pm just didn't fancy a fourth. I was at work in the afternoon and that helped take my mind of food.
I drank 3.5litres of water, a black coffee and three cuppas of tea.

I also walked to work (which took an hour) so that was my exercise for the day.
I had a bit of a niggly headache by bedtime so I had one painkiller before going to bed.

I woke up feeling good...not hungry at all.
I felt even better when I got on the scales and saw I had lost 3lbs since yesterday. I know it's water weight and you shouldn't weigh yourself everyday but it has put a little skip in my step.

Well roll on day two...here we go. :cool: I have had a strawberry shake for brekky and will be having vanilla for lunch.
No work today so I shall keep busy cleaning up...and posting on Minimims lol.

Have a great day everybody.

Love Lottie. x x x x

Hi, so glad your first day went so well. I'm on day 3 today and going well so far. I was so close to breaking last night but I managed to resist and had a tomato and basil soup instead. These are surprisingly nice and I'm really looking forward to having another one today.

I have a lot to lose but am also hoping to have dropped 3 to 3 1/2 stones by the time we go on holiday on may 3rd.

Good luck and I hope you have another great day xx

Well done for getting through last night...if you can stick at it for two days and ride through the cravings as you did last night...you can do this!!!
Good luck with your weight loss goal for your hols Debs...they are good incentives aren't they.

I have just had a hot vanilla shake...which was quite nice as it tasted like Horlicks.
I am finding it easy to drink the water...but getting fed up with peeing all the time. :grumble:

Lottie x x

I have just had a hot vanilla shake...which was quite nice as it tasted like Horlicks.
I am finding it easy to drink the water...but getting fed up with peeing all the time. :grumble:

Lottie x x

:D I know what you mean about trips to the loo. The way I see it I don't have a downstairs loo so have to climb the stairs each time I go which will burn off more cals ;)

:D I know what you mean about trips to the loo. The way I see it I don't have a downstairs loo so have to climb the stairs each time I go which will burn off more cals ;)
Hey Debs,

I d have downstairs loo but hadn't thought about going upstairs for the extra exercise. This is a really good tip. I will pee upstairs from now on.

Day one went well...had my three shakes with husks...and by 9pm just didn't fancy a fourth. I was at work in the afternoon and that helped take my mind of food.
I drank 3.5litres of water, a black coffee and three cuppas of tea.

I also walked to work (which took an hour) so that was my exercise for the day.
I had a bit of a niggly headache by bedtime so I had one painkiller before going to bed.

I woke up feeling good...not hungry at all.
I felt even better when I got on the scales and saw I had lost 3lbs since yesterday. I know it's water weight and you shouldn't weigh yourself everyday but it has put a little skip in my step.

Well roll on day two...here we go. :cool: I have had a strawberry shake for brekky and will be having vanilla for lunch.
No work today so I shall keep busy cleaning up...and posting on Minimims lol.

Have a great day everybody.

Love Lottie. x x x x
Hi Pink,

Hope your day is going well. Anything that puts a spring in your step is well worth it isn't it. I really like that phrase . I have been viewing my diet as a bit of a slog recently after scoffing at xmas, putting on weight and having to work my way back again. You have reminded me we should celebrate our achievements , feel good about it and congratulate ourselves. It makes me feel good to think like that. Thankyou.

Back