Beans CC diary to losing 102lbs.

Aww thanks Hun! Yeah I'm really focused to stay on track! I'm off to centre parks in 5-6 weeks so that will keep me focused until then, and afterwards I will focus on Xmas as I want to wear a nice dress on Xmas day!

I am so in the zone, boyfriend just home from work and I made him cheese on toast and I don't even want it!

What kind of things do you have for lunch and dinner? I try to keep things new as I get bored easily lol xx

Aww thanks Hun! Yeah I'm really focused to stay on track! I'm off to centre parks in 5-6 weeks so that will keep me focused until then, and afterwards I will focus on Xmas as I want to wear a nice dress on Xmas day! I am so in the zone, boyfriend just home from work and I made him cheese on toast and I don't even want it! What kind of things do you have for lunch and dinner? I try to keep things new as I get bored easily lol xx

I love centre parcs!! Lucky you. Yes stay super forced until then. You'll be so proud of yourself hun. Your defo in the zone! Not wanting cheese and toast! Wow! You go girl!

I just have a lot of soup and salads really. Brown rice and chicken. Poached eggs and stuff. Lol. Do you use myfitnesspal? I log everything on there. I love it :) xx

Currently 16st 9.5lbs

Yeah we are going for a week when the winter wonderland is on :) my little boy is going to love it! We went a few months ago and I felt so self conscious in the pool I don't wanna feel like that this time :)

Yeah I LOVE myfitnesspal!! I plan everything I'm going to eat the day before, so I don't have to make any choices through the day, I just eat what's on my list :) it's soooo handy!!

Do you work out at all? I need to, I have a cross trainer but find it so hard to find time :( have to start making the most of says boyfriend is home earlier and when he has time off xx

Yeah we are going for a week when the winter wonderland is on :) my little boy is going to love it! We went a few months ago and I felt so self conscious in the pool I don't wanna feel like that this time :) Yeah I LOVE myfitnesspal!! I plan everything I'm going to eat the day before, so I don't have to make any choices through the day, I just eat what's on my list :) it's soooo handy!! Do you work out at all? I need to, I have a cross trainer but find it so hard to find time :( have to start making the most of says boyfriend is home earlier and when he has time off xx

Arw that sounds lovely. You'll feel fab this time!!

Eeeee I sometimes plan the day ahead too! I think it helps. I sometimes go to the gym but not much anymore :-( I'm just working loads. But I walk my dogs. And I'm a nurse so do lots of pottering about. I use a fitbit too. I love it. I enjoy the cross trainer the most I think at the gym. Wish I had one at home actually thinking about it. I enjoy weights too.

Yeah you need time with loved ones defo xxx

Currently 16st 9.5lbs

Yeah it is easier having one at home, I just struggle fitting it in around my family but must try harder!!!!

Are those Fitbits good? They look awesome! Are they accurate and do you find it helpful? I sooo want one now lol xx

Yeah it is easier having one at home, I just struggle fitting it in around my family but must try harder!!!! Are those Fitbits good? They look awesome! Are they accurate and do you find it helpful? I sooo want one now lol xx

I honestly love mine. If I forget to wear it I feel strange! Lol. I think it's accurate, I always follow what it says I've burned calorie wise. I count the number if stairs I climb and the fitbit is always right. I've even tried to fool it. (Like going up the escalators in a shop) and it knows the difference if I walked up them or was carried up them. Lol. It's dead clever. It makes me move more definitely. I do think was expensive and I hummed and harrred about the price for a few weeks then just got it. And I'm glad I did. It syncs brilliantly with myfitnesspal xx

Currently 16st 9.2lbs

Yeah I looked at your diary on MFP and saw your fitbit calories burned. I'm very tempted to get one. When I get to 1stone lost I'll get myself one as a treat :) xx

Also...
Just been to a baby class with my little boy and it was the teachers birthday and I turned down chocolate cake.. I can't believe it! And when I was leaving the class the chip shop was open.. Didn't cave.. Feeling strong! X

Also... Just been to a baby class with my little boy and it was the teachers birthday and I turned down chocolate cake.. I can't believe it! And when I was leaving the class the chip shop was open.. Didn't cave.. Feeling strong! X

Woohoo!! You go girl!!! Very impressed! Water of a ducks back now! X

Currently 16st 9.2lbs

Aww thank you chick!! If I'm feeling brave later I might make my MFP public - actually I'll do it now! I think it's good to see what other people are doing xx hope you have a good day xx

Aww thank you chick!! If I'm feeling brave later I might make my MFP public - actually I'll do it now! I think it's good to see what other people are doing xx hope you have a good day xx

Ha ha! I get meal tips from other peoples food diaries! Guilty as charged! I look at them and think ohhhhh I'll have that tomorrow! Lol xx

Currently 16st 9.2lbs

Oh well. Back to nightshift tonight!

Went out for a friends birthday meal last night. Went with full intentions of making good choices but when we got there. Everyone was ordering from the special meal so I ended up as well. Had potatoes skins, carbonara!!! And apple pie and custard! Then birthday cake! No alcohol though. My calories for the were 2280 for the day. According to the scales this morning that's 2 pounds!! Ek!

Off to dancing now. So'll that burn some cake off! My dancing is getting better. It must be the weight coming off that's helping. Xx

Currently 16st 8.2lbs

Your doing great by just recording and Beijing aware of what your eating. Iv come to the conclusion today that the more I say no,no,no to things the more I want naughty stuff. So if I fancy a treat now and again I just have to make allowances for it rather than craving it more and possibly caving on something much worse xx

Your doing great by just recording and Beijing aware of what your eating. Iv come to the conclusion today that the more I say no,no,no to things the more I want naughty stuff. So if I fancy a treat now and again I just have to make allowances for it rather than craving it more and possibly caving on something much worse xx

You're so right mind!! I might start planning treat days? That why I know Ive hot something to look forward to while keeping on track. What do you think? X

Currently 16st 8.2lbs

Yeah that's sounds good, you helped me because I saw on your diary you had a kit kat chunky the other day and I was like mmmmmm yummy lol!! So what if I have a kit kat chunky if I set enough calories for it, it's no big deal once in a while instead of me in a few days really really wanting chocolate and eating a whole big bag of something!

(I meant being not Beijing on the other post lol!!!!)

Yeah that's sounds good, you helped me because I saw on your diary you had a kit kat chunky the other day and I was like mmmmmm yummy lol!! So what if I have a kit kat chunky if I set enough calories for it, it's no big deal once in a while instead of me in a few days really really wanting chocolate and eating a whole big bag of something! (I meant being not Beijing on the other post lol!!!!)

Ha ha! Glad to be of service!! Lol. It was a very nice kit kat!! Ha ha! Xx

Currently 16st 8.2lbs

I had a hot dog and donuts and the fair! Glad I worked out today xx

Iv private messaged you xxx

Back