Beans CC diary to losing 102lbs.

Ohhhhh it's treat night at work tonight! :) we always have one on our last night shift. I'm going for grilled chicken and pitta salad. Mmmm. Delish!! Skip the garlic sauce. And it should be okay calorie wise. Xx

Currently 16st 8.2lbs

So I've only lost 1lbs since last Monday. Which a loss is a loss at the end of the day :) my average weekly calorie is at target so I'm pleased I guess. Going to work hard this week!! X

Currently 16st 8.5lbs

Eeeee hello there!

Been so busy working I've not updated this! Ekk

Well I'm remaining well behaved! 7 whole days well within my calorie limits each day and nearly 2000 calories, over the week, UNDER my target!

My and Chris were going to have a treat last night but we had a tiff this afternoon so he's getting tinned soup and will be grateful for it! Lol. Unless he's takes me out for tea to make up? Ha ha! We'll see!

Hope everyone is well! I'm looking forward to what the scales so on Monday! Xx

Currently 16st 6.25lbs

Hiya! Back on the wagon from tomorrow! X

Heya chuck! Eeeeee we love that wagon don't we?!? Lol. I keep getting chucked off it! Lol xx

Currently 16st 5.5lbs

Eeeeee well. I'm getting pretty Patna at this dairy thingy. Oops.

Just got back from my dancing lesson. I feel great! I can tell loosing weight is making my dancing better! Confidence and my fitness too! Can't wait to see what each stone I loose does to help me!

Been busy working the past few days. Long days! Phewwww but I'm not off for a week. Going to Scotland with the family and my dogs. Can't wait!! I hope I can stick to plan though!! I think I might increase my calories for the time I'm away to 1500/1700 or something?? Hopefully that'll mean a sts next week at the most.

Xxx

Currently 16st 3.5lbs

Subscribing... have a lovely holibobs!!! Xxx

Eeeeee well I'm back! Ate awful all holiday!! But back in it from today! I'm dreading weighing on Monday! But whatever the scales say. It's nothing I can't fix xx

Currently 16st 3.5lbs

Back