Beans CC diary to losing 102lbs.

Sugarloaf85

Hello! I'm Beans aka Sugarloaf85. :) From Tyne and Wear. Work at a hospital, have 2 doggies and a bf. A couple of bestest friends and a lovely mam, sister and cousin :) My starting weight was 18stone. End of last year and beginning of this year I went to 14st 3lbs through CCing. And nowwwww...... I'm at 17st 3.5lbs. So here I am again..... 3 stone on in 6 months! Could kick myself! But never mind. I'll get there this time!!! Hoping a diary can keep me motivated as I enjoy reading others. So hopefully will enjoy writing my own. Debated about joining a slimming club but to be honest I found CCing fab last time so why change??? Planning on posting a photo every 10lbs I think. (Or whenever I'm feeling skinny). So here to me!!! :)

My goal is 10st 10lbs. Never in my life have I ever been that. I was 12st for a few years and loved it. A size 14 suited me. But this time I'm going to go for it!! I want to be in the 10's! I think I'll be a 12 at that weight. Which would be lovely :)

Love to you all! And looking forward to chatting!

Peace out xx

Hi, I remember talking to you when your were on your last weightloss journey! thought I'd subscribe as I'm also CCing and am rekickstarting my own loss after maintaining for too long.

Good luck to ya! x

Hi love!!

Thanks for joining me! How's your cc ing going for far?

What is your next goal then? I'm hoping to be 14st by the end of the year *eeeeekk*

At least the winter is coming in and it's the time for homemade vegetable soup - nice and low calorie! Heehee xx

haha soup is what I am excited for too! I find it such a quick and easy and filling lunch but never wanted it in the summer!

Ive been maintaining for about 3 months, going to weigh in on tmrw and see where I'm at after a couple weeks of focus.

I have a short term goal of about a -5lb loss by the 26th of oct and a long term goal of being in the 14s by March, I should have intermediate goal - yet to work out that yet tho!

How low do you have your cals set to loose that much that quick? Do you exercise? and do you eat back your exercise cals? I don't atm but everyone on MFP seems militant in telling everyone to eat back anything burnt from exercise, but I like that it creates a bigger deficit. I eat between 1500-1700 cals and burn around 500-700 cals a day.

x

Good luck for tomorrow!! Your plan sounds fab and sounds like you know what'll work for you! I can't wait to see 14 again.

Mmmm I love butternut squash soup in the cold evenings :)

I aim to eat 1270 per day at my current weight. I dance and gym 4 times a week and walk my doggies. I use a fitbit too (worth every penny) any extra calories I burn, I'll try not to eat to kick start things for now anyway.

Planning is the easy bit - sticking to it is my hard part! Lol.

I'm on night shift at work this week so that helps me stick to calorie allowance. :) xx

Well today I'm feeling wonderful!! I'm a naughty daily weightier and scales are showing a 1 pound down since yesterday! Yeah!!

Planning on having a glorious skinny soup today for lunch. It's their new flavour - something Mexican?! So hope I like it. I don't think you can beat the African one but my Asda never stock it! Boooo!

Then I'll have a little cat nap after I walk the dogs. I'm starting the first of my nightshift stint tonight.
Can't bloody wait until I can fit into my smaller work uniforms. My big ones are starting to look quite tatty if I'm honest. I don't want to order new big ones though. Eeeeee out of all the lovely clothes I could dream about fitting in and I'm looking forward to work uniforms!! Ha ha!

Xx

Currently 16st 12.5lbs

Wow! I read on minimims about using a whole lettuce leaf as a wrap! Just scoffed two ham and coleslaw wraps using this way and I love it! Tricks my pea brain into thinking I've had a wrap! Big thank you to who shared this idea! Mwah x

Currently 16st 12.5lbs

Just woke up after nightshift (overtime) lovely sleep and well earned! My fitbit didn't know what hit it last night! Work was manic. My steps were fabulous though! :)

Plan for today is to watch a bit tv, clean the house and walk the doggies.

Food wise. Just coffee for now. Not feeling hungry after just waking up. Tea tonight is veggie burger, salad, a few roast potatoes, a bit coleslaw. Haven't counted the calories yet but it should be okay.

A delivery has just came for me. A few 'crop tops' from river island, in the sale. Both in 12's. I'm determined to wear them on holiday next year. I so need this weight loss journey to stick this time! Xxx

Currently 16st 12.5lbs

ahhh I love glorious soups, their butternut squash has to be the best in the world and I probably eat it every week haha!

I wish I could have as much focus as you, I have so many social things coming up (graduating tmrw!) Im finding it hard to keep strict with the food - not off the rails tho! So I'm putting all my focus into exercise, seems to be doing the trick, down to 16 stone 7.5 :)

how do you cope with social events/drinking with CCing? x

ahhh I love glorious soups, their butternut squash has to be the best in the world and I probably eat it every week haha! I wish I could have as much focus as you, I have so many social things coming up (graduating tmrw!) Im finding it hard to keep strict with the food - not off the rails tho! So I'm putting all my focus into exercise, seems to be doing the trick, down to 16 stone 7.5 :) how do you cope with social events/drinking with CCing? x

I'm feeling focused at the moment. Hope it stays. :). If it fades please feel free to kick me! Ha ha!

Social things are tough aren't they. You're ov too popular! Lol. Ohhhh graduating! Congratulations!! Yeah!! Clever lass!

If I'm going to a friends house for a takeaway - there's a place where we live that does health takeaways. - brown rice feta etc. or if I know the girls are being naughty and having a fatty takeaway - I being my own! Lol. Honestly. I've had a salad while they have Chinese before!! Ha ha! Then they all feel sick cause they've ate too much. Lol.

Going out for dinners I just try and pick the cleanest thing on the menu. And guess the calories. It's tough going out but I think we're in this for the long term and a little treat with a good reason won't hurt. And with you exercising as well - it's ov working for you! Well done on your weight loss. Xx

Currently 16st 11.5lbs

Feeling rotten today. Glum.

Night shift was okay but I felt sick with tiredness. The day staff said I looked awful when they come in! Lovely eh? Lol. Although true.

Had 8 hours sleep so that's made me feeling a bit better. Some nurofen and a coffee and I seem okay right now.

Feeling super hungry though! Having oven chips, veggie fish fingers and beans for dinner before work. I've got cereal, cup a soup and yogurt for my meal during nightshift tonight. The whole thing comes to 1083 calories so I'll have some fruit too and a options hot chocolate to bring me to around 1270/1300.

I can't wait to start looking better. I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror a work and just thought I'd looked completely awful! I'm going to make it a positive though and tell myself I'll only get better and better from here!

Xx

Currently 16st 11.5lbs

Last night shift tonight! Yeahhhhh (until next week) but still yeahhhhh! Down 1.3lbs too so I'm pleased with that. Today - ocean pie and spaghetti hoops. Cereal and muller light and fruit. Xx Currently 16st 10.2lbs

Last edited:
New lunch bag for work :) I think it looks just like me. Ha ha! X

Currently 16st 10.2lbs

Attachments

• image-3137869331.jpg
    image-3137869331.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 103
Hiya!!
Enjoy your diary so far :) you seem to be doing great, well done you!!

I started CC on Saturday, so I'm at the start of my journey too! X

Hiya!! Enjoy your diary so far :) you seem to be doing great, well done you!! I started CC on Saturday, so I'm at the start of my journey too! X

Hi huni. Arw thank you! I'm feeling good. Hoping it stays! It's all mind over matter isn't it?

Ohhhh another cc-er! What's your goals/plans? Best of luck !!!! Xx

Currently 16st 9.5lbs

Well had my Monday weigh in too. I'm 16st 9.5pounds. So that's a loss of 6pounds since last Monday. Well happy with that!!! If only I lost 6 pounds every week. How great would that be! :) lol. If only!

Just finished a extra shift at work. My fitbit steps are pretty good and my feet are killing! Just going to have a hot bath before I take the dogs out. Don't think I can manage a long walk with them but 1/2 a hour will do. See how I feel when I get out.

Looking forward to tomorrow - going out for a friends birthday. Having a Italian meal. I'm going to choose the lowest calorie things on the menu. It's all guess work as they don't have the values on the menu but I guess chicken/fish with no sauce or a based tomato sauce with vegetables would be the best option.

Hope you are all well readers xxx

Currently 16st 9.5lbs

Wow 6lbs in a week is amazing!!!!!!!!

I'm currently 11st 13
First goal is to just get in to the 10's! Then my ultimate goal is to wear a pair of size 10 jeans! I'm currently a size 14. It's more about being at a healthy weight BMI wise and how I feel more than the figures on the scales xx

Wow 6lbs in a week is amazing!!!!!!!! I'm currently 11st 13 First goal is to just get in to the 10's! Then my ultimate goal is to wear a pair of size 10 jeans! I'm currently a size 14. It's more about being at a healthy weight BMI wise and how I feel more than the figures on the scales xx

I used to be a 14 at that weight too. Oh that would be soooo lovely to fit in 10 jeans! You're not far off!! I know you'll totally smash it!

My goal weight is a healthy bmi too. I know it's not all about the numbers but there's something about knowing your in the health range. Xx

Currently 16st 9.5lbs

Back