Beans Food Diary

Omg you cruel girl lol. I bet she was gonna kill u.

No idea what was in it lol. It was fizzy and sweet, something fruity maybe?! Ha ha xx

She was well up for it hehe! Plus she'd paid in advance so it was her fault for getting wasted the night before! ;) I am a good friend really lol!

Lol, I have to say Im just mean!! Id have been laughing at my friends lol

Have u get the spin bug at the minute? Im totally addicted to it!! I think its gonna have a good impact on my weight loss. Well i hope it does anyway x

Dinner ninner

ForumRunner_20130210_183053.png

monday 11th February 2013

Breakfast - porridge and milk, tea

Snack: mullerlight yogurt

Lunch - stew and pepsimax, pear

Snack - a bowl of leftover fried tikka rice and veg and 3 crab sticks!! I am starving today!!

Oh dear, 2 party rings (3)

Dinner - smash chicken with tikka powder, salad and beans plus a wee bowl of roasted parsnips oh and 1/2 syn of extra light mayo and cracked black pepper

Snacks - flump (1.5) Jacobs savours (2) milky bar (3.5)

healthy extras used on milk and porridge

Total syns: 10.5

Exercise - 45 total body workout

Last edited:
Tuesday 12th February 2013

Breakfast - 2 x nimble bread and egg mayo (1) tea & water

Snack - none

Lunch - mushroom rice (2.5), chicken with salad and mayo (1)

Snack - Greek yog (1/2)

Dinner - roast beef, mash and roast potatoes, carrot and turnip mash, gravy (2), yorkshire pudding (3)

Snacks - milky bar (3.5), strawberries and a coconut Greek muller (1/2), Jacobs savour (1) and 2 kiwis

healthy extras used on milk and bread

Total syns: 15

Exercise - 45 spin

Last edited:
Wednesday 13th February 2013

Breakfast - magic pancakes for the first time plus strawberries;-) and tea (1/2 for Greek yogurt)

Snack:

Lunch - chicken, bacon, potatoes, carrot and mushroom pie with cabbage and beans (1)

Snack - fruit and yogurt, 2 fish sticks

Dinner - taco tray (2) rice, minced beef and fajita spices (2) beans and gherkins plus sweet chilli yogurt (1) and hex cheese

Snacks - velvet crunch (4) milky bar (3.5)

healthy extras used on porridge and cheese

Total syns: 14

Exercise - 45 kettle bells

Last edited:
They were nice but they were a wee bit sour. My sis made them with a toffee yogurt and she said they were beautiful so going to try that on Friday xx

Wednesday dinner. Holy moly, lack of sf so ate another 3 pickles after dins lol. Veg was out of date so had to eat this! Carb central. Loved it tho;-)

ForumRunner_20130213_192626.png

ForumRunner_20130213_192646.png

Hey it's not like you don't any veg so one carb fest won't hurt ;) I love a good carb fest every so often! x

Back