Bea's CD journey to Size 10!!!

Bea

Back on the wagon!
:rolleyes:Hi All.......just started yesterday. Met my CDC Dee yesterday (she's great) and am doing great so far!!:D Did Lipotrim before so know the drill but the flavours :p

Will be on for support and guidance.....

40llbs :mad: to loose - wish me luck

Last edited:
Bea , welcome back Bea , how are you ? so your now doing Cd , I remember you used to be with two others on LT , and you did really well .
I'm still plodding on , restarted today , i'm glad i'm trying again as its warm and I tend to drink more .

Hi Bea. Best wishes for a great week 1

Reactions: Bea
Bea , welcome back Bea , how are you ? so your now doing Cd , I remember you used to be with two others on LT , and you did really well .
I'm still plodding on , restarted today , i'm glad i'm trying again as its warm and I tend to drink more .

Hi there :D Yeah....lost 65llbs on LT - had a baby but only regained 14llbs....but now have a bit over 40 to still loose.....couldnt do LT again as the flavours are ssoooo limited.....:( but the Cambridge flavours are wonderful so far!

Yes , Cd is better . Think about the same price too.
seems so long ago now that I remember you posting with 3 others , can't think of thire names on here now but remember the faces .
Its day two for me today and feeling a slight headache , Will up my water later as I'll be out for next 3 hours shortly . You did well and you will again Bea , how are you today ?

Day four...yesterday was so tough....my son's first birthday......so we had cake and all the lovely chocolately rubbish around the house........

Have my brother's birthday party on 3rd....would love to be half stone down and fit into something half decent!

yours sons 1 already Bea , crist shows you time is moving to fast .
Its day 3 for me today , my head was hurting a bit just before bed but ok now .
Are you SS ing ?
Well been decorating today and had my mate here too so keeping busy is the key

No I am doing the plan where i replace two meals and have one small meal....will probably go to sole source from next week......

Hi all...been a while since I posted but last two and a half weeks have been good on the CD..few little slips but the weight is moving well. Down just a half stone.....so that 9llbs in total since I started. My clothes are really fitting me much better and its spurring me on to keep going.

We have a really posh wedding to go to on 31st - I would love to be in the 11s by then - even if its 11st13!!!.......

Hmmmm must update the ticker........what a journey.....CD rules!!

Well done Bea
Its nice when you feel the difference in your clothes .
Soon be a few more pounds lighter by the time the wedding is here .

Reactions: Bea
Thanks for your post! I know - actually looking forward to going - spent so long dreading "going out" cos I hated the way I looked. Was just posting in my diary......started 2 years ago almost 17stone and Size 22.....lost 65llbs on LT....had a baby and gained 3stone....lost most of it.....another two (and a bit) to go and will be at goal....the first time in nearly 15 years!!!

Rock on CD!!!

Bea, welcome to CD. You are already doing so well hun, congrats and on your babies!

Bren
x

Back