beat the boredom time - choose shoes!

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
Ok, lets find our dream shoes for our slimmer feet! Im always hunting around websites to find pretties for me to adorn me when I get super slim.

the fact ill cripple myself in some of them stands before fashion, darlings!

there are on my mind:

Attachments

• shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 46
hun i love them all!
lol
im such a shoe person!!!
we are going shopping tomorrow!! eeeekkkkk please dont let me spend too mcuh!

i know! I have a small budget for shopping but a huge budget for nando's xx

hehehehe....
are you brining your packs and wizza or have you got a premade shake? or are we having nandos for lunch....

um im bringing a pack, a wizza and a bar for the ride home - so nados for lunch

ok sounds fabbo!!!! i will do the same.... :) yayayaya cant wait!!

i havent actually heard you speak yet - this is going to be weird
where the hell are we meeting, by the way?!

love the shoes in the middle on the top row! I have silly amounts of shoes, I don'tneed any more ;) x

hmmmmmmmmmm
let me look at where we can, tonight and i will let you know...
make sure your phone is all charged!!!

dont be disapointed ... i dont sound like an aussie anymore.

I just want to be able to walk into a shoe store and try on a pair of knee high boots and be able to ZIP THEM UP!!

@ Rumbly & Kes

I hope your meet tomorrow isn't like internet dating where the chemistry is great "online" but dies a death when you meet :p Some of the tactics I went to to "escape" such dates are unreal!

(I'm sure you'll have a blast though!)

rumbly-tums said:
they are lush but id fall over in those and die from my injuries!

I love them even though they look like stripper shoes haha! I can't even walk in little heels never mind them but a girl can dream....

Ahhh, shoes...shoes....the sluttier the better. The only reason I don't own these is I don't have €775.

Product zoom | NET-A-PORTER.COM

96843_fr_l.jpg

Yes they are Jimmy Choos. Yes, I will buy them when I win the Lotto tonight. Oh, I mean the EuroMillions!

For the record, I also don't have €1650 for these Gucci boots. Yes, it's ludicrous to pay so much for anything that is a luxury. But they are just YUM.

81086_bk_dl.jpg

Hiya, oh Rumbly, I love those shoes!!!!

I love chunky shoes so the wedge boots in your pic are my favourite. I've never had a proper pair of heels though. I'd be scared of falling over! LOL. :D

I would definitely love a pair of knee high boots that I can do up. Fingers crossed!

I love the all mentioned shoes.. wow. I'm begining to think I have a problem....

I chose my shoes in the pic below before I chose that dress.... sad I know. Lol

Back