Beating the Bulge... once and for all

Thanks hun!

So this morning I was 13st1. Which is only a 3lb increase since my lightest. Since it's about 6 weeks to Christmas I'm going to be realistic and hope to lose a pound a week. So my goal is 12st9 by the 23rd Decemeber. Highly realistic and achieveable.

Plans on achieving this

Oops. Entered before I was meant to!

Plan as follows:

Train twice a week, gym at least once, and one match a week. Also want to be walking more. So every morning walk the 20mins from train station to work. If possible and not too late walk home from the station as well.

Been working in location today so have exceeded my syn limit already! Damn me trying the ginger bread!

Better get back to work!!

Didn't do too badly today, always difficult keeping on plan on location. But certainly better than I would have done not I decided to get back on track today!

Today was a red day :)

B: 35g muesli (hexb1) 130ml full fat milk (hex a 1) Banana. Fruit salad
L: Smoked ham sandwich (hexb2) + 4syns for mayo. Apples and grapes. Diet coke.
D: Lamb chop. Brussels sprouts & roasted butternut squash
S: Smoked salmon. Ginger bread (at least 10 millions syns, but going to count it for today's and tomorrow's allowance!)

Might get in a few sit ups and press ups before bed, super stiff from rugby yesterday so at least i'll be stretching myself out.

Going to do the weekly plan from the mag this week, at least as much as I can. Just to get my brain back in gear.

B x

Hello stranger!! Glad to see you back!! I want to hear the longer post about the boy!! :) sounds like you must Hve been fairly on track and not too naughty whilst not on here if you've only popped a few little pounds on! :) looking absolutely gorg in your pics...esp the one of the 3 girlies..are you at a wedding?! Glad to hear all well in beccas world and looking forward to picking up where you left off! Xx

Good day today. Kept on plan 100% and kept to the no syns as I'm still making up for yesterday. Went for a green day today.

B. 35g porridge oats (hexb1). 80ml full fat milk (1/2hexa) rest water. Cinnamon. Apple.
L. Couscous with cumin. Assorted chopped veg. Balsamic vinegar. Salad leaves. Yoghurt. Banana.
D. Bubble and squeak (from new mag) with beans, mushrooms, egg and tomatoes.
S. 35g bran flakes (hexb2) 2 baby bel (hexa2) splash milk in coffees (1/2hexa) orange

Also made it to training despite public transport in London being an absolute nightmare. Did lots of waking today too! Feeling good.

Should be less busy at work tomorrow so I can give a boy update.

Night all.

B x

100% yesterday, feeling good. Nice to be back on plan. Feeling a bit crap today, had a really early start to film Christmas with Jamie. Suppose to train tonight, but not really feeling it. Hopefully I'll perk up a little later.

Yesterday was EE
B: Poached egg on toast (hex b) Banana
L: Bacon salad. Mullerlight
D: Turkey stirfry with soba noodles (1/2 syn)
Snacks: Carrots. Babybel (hex a). Apple. Pear. Orange

Today is an EE as well
B: 35g porridge oats (hexb) 150ml skimmed milk (1/2 hex a) sliced apple
L: Tuna pasta. Mullerlight.
D: TBC
S: Banana. pear. Calamari (from shoot so probably about 7 syns) Bite of corn with cheese (3syns)

Tried not to be too sinful but the calamari smelt amazing and I had to try!!

Will catch up later, I feel really pants.

Greetings all,

Had a fab weekend, went to see the Book of Mormon with my best friend Friday night, went shopping with my mum and sister in law on Saturday before watching the England game with my boyrfiend and then played a great game of rugby on Sunday. Sadly it wasn't really on plan which was a shame because it meant no loss yesterday. But that's something I need to work on really, weekends always tend to get a bit out of hand. Any advice on that?

Decided to have a 10syns limit per day and ideally I'll use them at the weekend. Didn't manage to get any exercise in yesterday as my back was a bit buggered from rugby and had a physio session. Hoping to fit in a gym session on Wednesday though. It's been a while since I graced its walls!

This week has been on plan:

Monday:
B: Fruit salad with yoghurt
L: Mixed salad with balsamic vinegar. Mullerlight
D: Cheesy pasta bake (hex a 1)
S: Soft cheese (hex a 2) veggie crudités, French toast (hex b) with fruit/yoghurt/honey (2yns), banana

Week syn total: 2/70

Today:
B: Porridge (hex a+b) with apple and cinnamon
L: Shepherds pie with peas and sweetcorn (3syns)
D: Mustard pork with veg and mash (2 syns)
S: Veg crudités, satsumas, banana, Garden of England box from Graze (3.5syns)
Week total: 10.5/70

It's taking a while to get fully back into the SW routine but I'm very proud of myself thus far! I have a friend on FB that's lost over 3st and it's keeping me motivated. What doesn't help is my boyfriend loving me the way I am! Bless his heart.

Best get back to work!

Hi Hun, hope your ok and had a nice weekend. Where do you get your soba noodles from? Xx

I think we got them from Sainsburys. They were in four portions and super easy to make. Weird grey colour but tasted really good.

Morning minis. Wee food update as I twiddle my thumbs on set.

Wangled yesterday into a green day. Always love it when that works out!

B. Baked beans on toast (hexb1)
L. Salmon (hexb2) with mixed salad and low fat dressing
D. Homity pie (hexa2) **seriously guys you have to try this it's delicious**
S. Carrots. Soft cheese (hexa1). Apple. Banana. Orange. Hot choc (2syns) marshmallows (3syns) corn crackers and dip from graze (2.5syns)
Week syns. 17.5syns

Today I think I'll go for an extra easy day today. Am out for drinks with evening for my mates birthday but have decided to eat before I go and drink diet coke. Wish me luck!!

B. Bacon with scrambled eggs and mushrooms
L. Mixed vegetable soup. Slice toast (hexb)
D. TBC probably chicken and roast veggies.
S. Carrots. 2 original baby bel (hexa). Cake from graze (4syns)

Back