Beating the Bulge... once and for all

Birthday outfit!! Was 13st1.4lbs this morning. Hurray!!!!!!

image-3574888866.jpg

Looking pretty damn good lady!
Can I ask...is that you in your avatar....cos you look way super slimmer in your pic today if so!
Hope you're enjoying a lovely sunny bday!
:bday:
Xxx

Yup, one and the same girl. One day I'll post some photos of me when I was very, very big at uni. It's like night and day!

Had the best day ever. HP tour was incredible, really, really enjoyed it. Then went shopping in Oxford Circus and brought some teeny tiny clothes. Had dinner with my mum in Bella Italia then went for drinks at the Grosvenor Hotel with Dad after he finished work. Finished the day with an impromptu trip to the pub with my best friend and proceeded to get very drunk.

Felt gross this morning, but my day was perked up with a card from all of the people on my team and cake in the afternoon! Syns over the last two days havent been great so will spend tomorrow and Friday, up until dinner out, being very good!

I can't say I'm all that bothered because people keep me mentioning how great I'm looking and I'm on cloud 9 about it. That's not to say I'm going to quit and keep being naughty, it just means I wont beat myself up about things during this week. I mean birthday's last for a week now right?

Going to training tomorrow, hopefully the hamstring holds out. Will be gutted if I can't do anything!!

xx

Sounds like a fab few days to me! :) the comments from peeps on how great you're Looking must be a nice extra bday pressie too!

I want to see more of these teeny tiny clothes!!
And wow re avatar vs now pic...you really can see such a difference!!

Keep going my lovely! Enjoy training, hope you don't pull/sprain/tear anything! :) xxx

100% today. Breakfast was fruit. Lunch was a salad with my hex b of ryvita and cottage cheese. Then dinner was salmon with lentils and steamed veg. Saved my syns for birthday cake, which I had with my hex a of milk. Yummers!!

Training went well, hamstring seemed to hold out so looks like I'll be playing on Sunday. :)

Xx

Someone slap my wrist, just inhaled a 1/4 of a pack of chocolate popcorn so that's like 8 syns and had a choc chip cookie from Sains!! Ahh lost all will power!!

Tonight I'm going to a fish restaurant so can easily be good. Going to avoid any cream sauces and eat loads of veg. Don't plan on having pud, so it'll just be the wine that's truly naughty.

I was still at 13st2 this morning so if all else fails in the morning when I'm meant to weight in I might put that? Gosh I'm such a cheat!!!

Hahaha I get tempted to do that too! I figure it's not a lie...you did weigh that at some point in time...who cares if you're a little smidgen over it now?! But...then I think I might be cheating myself out of a loss for next week cos ill be making it harder for myself starting from an untrue position on my stats?!

Either way I hope you had a wonderful night and enjoyed every morsel of food and wine! And I really hope the scales are kind to you as a last bday pressie treat! :) xxx

So my scales were not exactly my friends this morning. I'll have to double check tomorrow morning before deciding on what I record! Then again, I have had a very gluttenous week so it's only to be expected!

I'm straight back on the wagon today though and have decided to spice up my meals a bit. Have got stuck in a rut with food, so will be EE'ing it up next week. No silly success express days, just pure unadulterated Extra Easy! Also am going to get some more Body Magic in, definately been slacking.

Today's food has been good. Syns not so much!

B. Toast (hex b) with poached egg. Two clementines.
L. Jacket potato with 30g goats cheese (hex a), tomato, baby corn, red pepper and salad leaves. Fry light Balsamic dressing.
D. Chicken thighs marianted in lemon juice, cumin, coriander and tumeric. With rice and steamed veg.
S. Apple. Home made hot cross bun (11 syns) slice cake (7 syns)

Syn wise, I realised that I've been counting wrong. Always from Monday and not Satuday when I weigh in, which is silly. So the weekly syn count starts today. :) Think it should help me becuase if I overdo the syns at the weekend it's easier for me to cut back at work. I'm a genius!!

Week syns: 18/105

No body magic today, but I'm resting up for the game tomorrow (honest!)

Syn wise, I realised that I've been counting wrong. Always from Monday and not Satuday when I weigh in, which is silly. So the weekly syn count starts today. :) Think it should help me becuase if I overdo the syns at the weekend it's easier for me to cut back at work. I'm a genius!!

So weird cos I've been thinking exactly the same thing this morning...except I'm just going to roll with it...I weigh on a saturday, but always plan and syn monday to monday.....well in reality, my syns have been going out the window every weekend so I really just plan monday to friday...but I get what you mean!

How is this week looking...and what did you decide to record as your official weigh in?? xx

Happy Monday all,
Won the match yesterday 51v5! So was a very happy bunny and was a little bit indulgent on the syns side in celebrating. 25 in one day, whoopsie. Although I really enjoyed a magnum gold and a bottle of fruit cider over ice. Felt like I’d deserved both of them as the game was really tough. Not having any syns today as I’m just under my 3 day limit. Glad I finial pinpointed the syn situation. Before I would have totally started again and disregarded the weekend, silly me!!
I’m as stiff as a post today, but I plan on going to the gym later and doing some cardio and weights. I know I can be really sedentary during the day so think I need to introduce some actual workouts that aren’t rugby related. Seeing as the union season has finished and we’re into league and 7’s, which both require speed! I will not use tiredness as an excuse. I will go to the gym!
B: 35g Alpen (hex b) with 100ml milk (1/2 hexa) Apple. Banana.
L: Rice with roast vegetables. Spinach. Two chicken thighs, skin removed. Shape cherry yoghurt. Melon, pineapple and grapes
D: TBC
S: Orange.
Hoping to be dead on 13st at the weekend. Off to Manchester Friday night so will WI Friday morning. I have a sneaking suspicion this weekend might be off plan but I want to make informed and sensible decisions. I am playing a match so if the drinking is a lot, at least I’ve done some exercise. Didn’t end up logging anything on the SW website for my weight, just left it blank because every time I get on the scales it say a different thing. Going to ignore them until the weekend now.
xx

I might be out in Manchester Saturday night!! What u doing?? X

Crazy! I'm up there for an Old Girls rugby match, so I think we're going for a curry in Shahenshah in the evening and then somewhere in Fallowfield to party. But then knowing the girls we'll end up in Pop!

What you doing in Manc?

Sister in laws 30th. Dinner in print works, then she's planned tiger tiger :-/ not my fave place on a Saturday night, I'd usually go to deansgate but not my birthday. Lol. Xx

Tiger tiger, used to go there every Wednesday at uni!! Usually in fancy dress. It's always a good laugh.

Deansgate is my favourite place. I lived in a flat by the Hilton for two years, by Denis' chip shop. Good times!!

I made it to the gym! Hi five to me. Did 30mins on the treadmill, ended up doing 2.7miles without stopping. I'm a proud bunny. Hoping to do the same on Wednesday night as well. Fingers crossed I keep up this momentum.

Dinner turned out to be veg chilli with rice. So a lot of rice was eaten today! Also had a brown pitta bread, so I think that was about 5.5 syns or something?

Weekly syns 48.5/105

Going to train with my old rugby team tomorrow night, should be a bit of a change. :)

Back