Beating the Bulge... once and for all

What a lovely day! Wearing shorts, but also very thick black tights due to the horrific bruising on my legs.

Ate the final peice of my birthday cake last night, so I reckon that's another 8 syns.

B. Slice toast (hb) with boiled egg. Banana
L. Tuna pasta with sweetcorn, spring onion, spinach and tomato. 2 tsps light mayonnaise (1.5syns) Shape yog and melon and pineapple
D. something with chicken.
S. Orange. Pear
Weekly syns: 58/105

Training with my old team tonight, hoping for a good session. If no ladies turn up I'll tag along with the men. Hard life!! My accidental gentleman caller might be there, interested to see how awkward things are now. Teeheehee.

Little bit of self motivation.

I've attached a picture of myself when I was really big, this was when I was 18 so about 5 years ago. Heaviest I ever remember seeing on the scales was 15st6, but that's not to say I was heavier. I avoided scales back then.

waaaaay back.jpg

So today I had meatballs for dinner. But I had a cupcake for lunch. So no syns for me tomorrow if possible. Hoping to get to the gym after work again, really enjoyed it on Monday. Keeping at it for WI on Friday morning.

Little bit of self motivation.

I've attached a picture of myself when I was really big, this was when I was 18 so about 5 years ago. Heaviest I ever remember seeing on the scales was 15st6, but that's not to say I was heavier. I avoided scales back then.

View attachment 87722

So today I had meatballs for dinner. But I had a cupcake for lunch. So no syns for me tomorrow if possible. Hoping to get to the gym after work again, really enjoyed it on Monday. Keeping at it for WI on Friday morning.

Wowzer, yes a HUGE MAHOOSIVE difference!! You must be so pleased comparing them side by side and thinking how blooming well you've done?!
Loving the shorts and tights combo too...wish I could wear that to work! xxx

Hmmm, so I think I have fallen off the wagon.

Waaaaa. Life is stupidly busy, location shoots all over the place.

Need some motivation girls before I gorge myself to death...

Right you...come on...fess up! What have you been up to?

Just remember that feeling of seeing the lightest weight you can remember on those scales and just think....if you stick with this you will be that feeling pretty much every week! It's not hard of you're able to plan or get the right things in the cupboard and then you can still allow yourself a night or two off a week to go out!

You can do it lovely! Xxx

Right you...come on...fess up! What have you been up to?

Just remember that feeling of seeing the lightest weight you can remember on those scales and just think....if you stick with this you will be that feeling pretty much every week! It's not hard of you're able to plan or get the right things in the cupboard and then you can still allow yourself a night or two off a week to go out!

You can do it lovely! Xxx

Food wise have been fine; just been really over indulgent with the syns and felt stupidly guilty about it

this morning i was all ready to accept whatever i saw on the scales and have it as my WI

But somehow i have lost a pound. whilst it feels great and a get out of jail free card i don't want it to get in my head that old habits are allowed to flourish.

EE today (still naught on syns but beg if a new week)

B. french toast (hex b) with fruit and yoghurt
L. cous cous with prawns and salad
D. SW chicken kiev, SW chips and peas and sweetcorn
S. Glass of wine (7syns) handful of crisps (5syns) homemade florentine (10syns)

was baking for a bakesale tomorrow so inhaled choc and buttercream like a demon!! Have a match tomorrow and am playing touch so at least I'm mobile.

ill explain my badness in detail at a later date.

Hope you all have a great bank holiday!

Sorry for the radio silence my lovelies, work seems to get manic at the drop of a hat these days.

As said before, had a really naughty week but am very proud of myself of getting back on it. Thinking in the SW is so much more natural to me now and I am subconsciously making good decisions food wise. Still got a way to go with drunk Rebecca, but we can allow that for the time being.

I was meant to be on lcoation of this week, but I'm not going until the weekend now. Which food wise is briallint as I'm not having to eat burgers and whatever other naughty things are on offer. I'm working at the Royal Windsor Horse Show and there's no crew catering :(

Bank holiday was a bit naughty, but stepped on the scales Monday morning and saw 12st13 for the first time ever. So I'm hoping to be super good this week and hope I see it at the weekend!! Might have jsut been super dehydrated! Can't really do much excercise this week as I have a gammy toe - went out clubbing in flip flops, broke up a fight and got trodden on in the process. Tip of my toe is an absolute mess!!

So food today was pretty good.

B. 25g porridge (1/2 hex b) and 180ml semi skimmed milk (hex a). Banana
L. Tinned mackerel in a mustard sauce, microwavable rice, salad leaves. Lowfat yog.
D. Poached haddock (2 syns) with new potatoes and asparagus. Fruit salad
S. Cookie (5.5syns) alpen light bar (1/2 hex b) Humous (2syns) celery, apple

Syns 9.5 (will probably have a little bit of chocolate later)

x

Sorry for the radio silence my lovelies, work seems to get manic at the drop of a hat these days.

As said before, had a really naughty week but am very proud of myself of getting back on it. Thinking in the SW is so much more natural to me now and I am subconsciously making good decisions food wise. Still got a way to go with drunk Rebecca, but we can allow that for the time being.

I was meant to be on lcoation of this week, but I'm not going until the weekend now. Which food wise is briallint as I'm not having to eat burgers and whatever other naughty things are on offer. I'm working at the Royal Windsor Horse Show and there's no crew catering :(

Bank holiday was a bit naughty, but stepped on the scales Monday morning and saw 12st13 for the first time ever. So I'm hoping to be super good this week and hope I see it at the weekend!! Might have jsut been super dehydrated!Can't really do much excercise this week as I have a gammy toe - went out clubbing in flip flops, broke up a fight and got trodden on in the process. Tip of my toe is an absolute mess!!

So food today was pretty good.

B. 25g porridge (1/2 hex b) and 180ml semi skimmed milk (hex a). Banana
L. Tinned mackerel in a mustard sauce, microwavable rice, salad leaves. Lowfat yog.
D. Poached haddock (2 syns) with new potatoes and asparagus. Fruit salad
S. Cookie (5.5syns) alpen light bar (1/2 hex b) Humous (2syns) celery, apple

Syns 9.5 (will probably have a little bit of chocolate later)

x

Boo! :)
Sounds like you've had an awesome wee while in the last few weeks, both on and off the scales! Congrats on seeing those 12's...what a fab feeling! I swear my weekend losses are based purely on dehydration from alcohol consumption and then I spend the week after trying to make it a reality from real weight loss! :)

I totally agree on the SW way of thinking...I've noticed as well that once you've been doing it a while, you naturally find yourself making better choices...and the best thing is that you can have a totally off plan few days, but as long as you get back to it, you havent blown it or undone all your hard work and can just pick up where you left off pretty much!

Hehe oh dear your poor foot...what are you like! I had a little chuckle to myself on the flip flop/clubbing/breaking up a fight scenario...although I'm sure it's not very funny in reality! I'd be far too scared to get involved in anything like that, I'm such a wuss!

Hope work's ok and you're managing to plan things alright...thank goodness its not burgers galore! Food yesterday looked yum....and as gross as they sound or smell, I love the mackerel in mustard sauce too! :)

Woo good to have you back again!!
xxx

3 pieces of amazing news

1) This morning I weighed in at 12st13. TWELVE STONE! I HAVENT SEEN THAT SINCE I WAS 12!!!!

2) Last night I had a really amazing date and am a bit smitten

3) I got a new job that starts on Tuesday and is a step up to "Junior Production Secretary" with a £100 extra a month.

Life has turned around big time. Happy, happy, happy Rebecca

3 pieces of amazing news

1) This morning I weighed in at 12st13. TWELVE STONE! I HAVENT SEEN THAT SINCE I WAS 12!!!!

2) Last night I had a really amazing date and am a bit smitten

3) I got a new job that starts on Tuesday and is a step up to "Junior Production Secretary" with a £100 extra a month.

Life has turned around big time. Happy, happy, happy Rebecca

WOWZER! What fab news!! I'm so happy for you!!
Right come on...fill me in on date man...was it the gentleman caller from a few weeks ago or is this a newbie on the scene?!

Congrats on the job front, fab news! Is this permanent or at least a bit more secure than the jobs you've had before?!

And, of course, awesome news on the 12's! Are you still there....and being on plan going ok?! Such a good feeling to see numbers you havent seen for years or never seen before isnt it! :) Woo so chuffed for you!
xxx

Hello all!

Here's an update of my life:

Work
The new job is incredible and I'm learning so much. I'm working on Jamie Oliver's Food Tube channel and it's so interesting. We did a 7 hour live feed and it went so well, I did the scheduling for it. I was abandoned by my team last week when they all disappeared to Italy but I think I impressed a lot of people by getting on with work. So much so my boss is going to extend my contract and from what I gather it could go well into September! Soon I'm going to be learning how to set up shoots and book locations. Incredibly excited. Feels like all my hard work is finally paying off.

Lovelife
Remember that amazing date I had? Well I've spoken to Bill every single day and seen him every other day now. We go out to the pub, the cinema. I hang at his house and watch films. All very early days at the moment but I'm super happy. We've done the dirty ;) and it was really good. Teeheehee.

Social life
Had a super busy bank holiday weekend so was able to meet up with loads of my mates who's I've been unable to see because I've been to busy! Ate and drank far too much. But everyone keeps commenting on how great I look! Also just booked an impromptu holiday to Benidorm with my best mate, for £326pp I couldn't care less if I'm going to chav central. I just want sunshine.

Slimming World
Fallen off the wagon entirely. I cannot stop eating crap! But i feel bad for it so I am trying to gear myself back into the swing of things. I think I've gained at least 5lbs. In two weeks?! That's bad isn't it. HOWEVER I now have a goal of the 10th July to lose weight and sort my life out. When I WI on Saturday morning I'll be able to assess where I stand. I emailed my coach last night asking for him to draw me up an intensive fitness plan and I have intentions on doing exercise before work.

Not quite found that boost just yet, but I don't want to slip back into old ways and ruin months of work. Any words of advice ladies?!

Soooo, it would seem I have put on a merry 5lbs. Hardly surprising considering the amount of rubbish I have been shoveling into my chops.

Started today with a vengeance. I've worked out I have 6 weeks to sort my body out. In 6 weeks I WILL be well into the 12's and with a more toned body (even if it kills me) Going to dig out my 30DS DVD and do it before work. i did have grand plans at jogging at 6am, but then I had a reality check. I'm such a fool thinking I could genuinely motivate myself for that

Today is a success express with loads of Super Speedy foods. Kick my body back into gear

Breakfast: 35g porridge oats (hexb1), 150ml skimmed milk (hexa1) with chopped apple. Banana
Lunch: Lamb with large mixed salad. Orange. Pear. Fat free yoghurt.
Dinner: Veg fritatta.
Snacks: Alpen light (hexb2) (SS)

Exercise: 15minute speed walk to work. Then either rugby 7's session or gym session.

Last week started well and then fizzled out into 4 days of going out partying. Ooops!

Head in the game today. 30 days until holiday and I will have a wonderful flat stomach.

EE today

B: Spinach omelette and baked beans. Banana.
L: Couscous salad. Apple. Shape yog mango.
D. Sausage pasta. (4syns)
S. Special K cereal bar (hex b) 2 orginal baby bel (hex a)

Walked from Cannon street to work today in a record 22mins. Going to the gym after work as well. Having some man issues at the mo and need to just work out the confusion!

Happy Monday All.

Hello there my minis!

I'm back, back again! It's been far too long since I posted here. Crazy times. Thought I'd post a few photos of my life since my last post.

Had an amazing holiday to Benidorm where I felt a million pounds.

Have completely fallen in love with an ex boyfriend. Longer post to come at a later date.

Fluctuated in weight (we can blame the boy) but haven't piled on the pounds, maybe a couple in the past few months.

Officially weighing in tomorrow but the reason I'm back is because I've started getting into bad eating habits that need to get in check before the Christmas naughtiness!!

Will catch up with various blogs later. For now it's an early night and little prayer that I'm not too heavy!!!

Much love.

Becca xxx

Attachments

• image-1448441800.jpg
    image-1448441800.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 18
  • image-395676567.jpg
    image-395676567.jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 17
  • image-2224008037.jpg
    image-2224008037.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 16