Beating the Bulge... once and for all

Variation is the spice of life!

Off plan weekend, as of yesterday dinner. Not too awful though, mainly the vodka that did it.

I had Faghita's yesterday for dinner, so that was low syn (ish). Did make peanut butter cookies, so they would be extortionate in syns. Ate so many with my hangover this morning. Drank far too much vodka, but had it with diet coke all night. Damage limitation. Then had a bit of a greasy fry up this morning. But since then I've been fine.

I will probably jump on the scales tomorrow morning out of curiosity, but then won't get back on until Saturday morning.

Hope your weekends were great.

x

So..what did those pesky scales say this morning?!
I hopped on mine too and am now putting them away until friday morning!
Mmm I dont think you can beat cookies and a fry up on a hangover! :) I certainly enjoyed my bacon egg and cheese on white bread sandwich on sunday!
Fingers and toes crossed for the job...when do you find out?!
Xxx

My scales can do one this morning. They're telling me I've gained 5lbs. Which I think is a load of boll ocks. But yes, they are being locked away until Saturday morning.

Was having a think about this potential weight gain, even if it's true I remember 3 months ago when being the weight it told me this morning would have made me over the moon. Just goes to show how quickly you forget your achievements!

I'm going for 100% this week, INCLUDING the weekend. Got a match this Sunday, so my weight loss is always more on weeks like this. Going to make an concerted effort to get at least 1 Wii fit based session in, or similar.

Job wise things are still pretty up in the air, looks like I'm being handed around production until June. Which doesn't bother me too much, as it means regular money's coming in. Hope all's well.

x

Not so fab day at work. Ate half a Sainsburys cookie. 9 syns! Althought yesterday I ate a whole one (oops)

Then had 3 party rings 4.5 syns. Training got cancelled so I ate the kit kat chunky in the fride that's been oggling me for week. 12 syns.

On the upside, I did lots of sit ups.

Waaaaa, why is losing weight so hard?!

Just add it to weekly syns and keep going and look forward! As long as you enjoyed every morsel then it's all good...don't start putting the guilt trip on yourself..just total it all up and use a few less syns in the next few days and you'll still be within your allowance...job done! :) xx

Thanks Ging, you take things out of perspective sometimes don't ya think? Had a really rubbish couple of days at work so think that caused the low mood and general eating of high synned foods. Thanks for the support Emma!

So this week I've actually been 100% even with what I thought were slip ups. So the words of encouragement really helped me! Also had a breakthrough on Weds, went out with some mates only had one vodka and then drank diet coke for the rest of the night. Didn't have dinner so by the time I got home was starving! So instead of inhaling bad foods, I had baked beans on ryvita. My Dad thought I was mental!

Food diary as follows thus far:

Monday
B: Bacon omelette and baked beans
L: Tuna salad
D: Chicken bake (from SW magazine)
S: Cookie 19syns! Alpen bar (hex b) 2 babybel (hex a)

Tuesday
B: Weetabix (hex b) banana w/ milke (hex a)
L: Couscous salad with mackerel
D: Leek & Potato soup
S: Kitkat chunky cocnut (12 syns of deliciousness) 1/2 cookie (9syns) 3 Party rings (4 1/2syns)

Wednesday
B: Fruit and yoghurt
L: Leek & pot soup
D: Baked beans on ryvita (hb1)
S: Alpen light (hb2) babybel gouda (ha) Vodka (4 1/2syns)

Thursday
B: Muesli (hb1) w/ milk (ha1)
L: Bean salad w/ ryvita (hb2) and cottage cheese
D: Potato pasta dish (from SW magazine) (ha2) Highly recommend it, so lovely and simple!!
S: Bag of chocolate party rings (5 1/2 syns)

Friday
B: Poached egg on toast (2yns butter) with figs and yogurt (1syn honey)
L: Salad
D: Pork chops with jacket potato and spicy tomato sauce
S: Mini jammy dodgers (4 1/2)

Weekly syns: 62/105

Not going out this weekend so shall make it 100%. Also have a match on Friday so that will burn some calories. Been working on my body magic, did two days where I did 50 sit ups after work and twice I have walked from my house to the station.

Hope you're all well and have wonderful weekends

B x

Ok, so I've stayed the same since last week. Bit sad, little relived I havent put on. Tbh, I know I much heavier after last weekend so the exercise etc this week has done me good.

From now until next Friday I shall be on my best behaviour, determined to make my 1 st award and be the thinnest than I've been in my adult life! I've come to the conclusion that I need to get more Body Magic in. I think my body is too conditioned to rugby to get any benefit from it. So I'm going to try and do more running and swimming. Off to the pool this afternoon (if it's open in the snow!)

Enjoy your weekends lovelies

x

Good afternoon my fellow SW'ers!

Much better start to the week, even if I did throw coffee all over the train floor this morning.

Despite a rather indulgent Sunday (I made the most amazing lemon meringue pie, was going to be the one in the SW mag, but wanted to make a real one syns and all!) I am weighing in the same as I was on Friday. So I have high hopes for WI at the weekend. Not touching the scales until Sat morning now!

Going to update food by the day this week to keep me on track. Hoping to get one gym sesh in on top of rugby as well as swimming. Went swimming on Saturday and forgot how knackering it was! Still smell like chlorine though

Today is a success express (good idea Emma!)

B: Banana, nectarine, satsuma, blueberries and yogurt. Alpen light (hb1)
L: Big salad with 4 slices ham. 2 dark rye ryvita (hb2) and low fat cottage cheese
D: Roast chicken with loads of roast veg
S: 2 Babybels (hexa) Pack of mini party rings (6 1/2 syns)

Chosen to do two Super Speedy Hex B's. I'm on it this week! Because I'll be having a flexi syn Sunday.

x

So glad your in a much more positive mindset Hun. Good luck with your success express day, hope its that little boost that you need x

Thanks hun, think it also helped that people have been commenting that I look different. :) I dont mind being a slow loser some days

Awwwwww man...feel free to post me some!!.

Xx

Haha, I'm hoping my Dad eats it all before I get home. The amount of sugar that's in it must at least amount to 40syns a slice!!

Ok so the plan for today is a Red Day. At the minute training is still on so keep your fingers crossed!

B: 35g Jordan's muesli (hb1) with 150ml full fat milk (ha1)and a chopped apple
L: Tuna salad
D: Beef stew (4syns)
S: Banana, 2 alpen lights (hb1), 2 babybel (ha2), carrots, nectarine

Yesterday my Dad made an amazing chicken thing, he used Nando's piri piri sauce so I'm guessing 4syns or something? Also managed to resist temptation of the pie!!

Syns thus far 14.5/105

Back