Beating the Bulge... once and for all

Phew! Magic green days to the rescue! Lol.
Good luck for the loss Hun, you're not far from the 12's Hun, not far at all. Even if its not before your birthday, I reckon with birthday celebrations you can do it by end of April :) come on!!!
A love caramel macchiato, I've got pods for them for our machine and they're so yummy, if you like coffee, I'd recommend a machine, the light lattes etc are only 2.5 syns, normal are 4 syns. Couldn't see a value for the caramel but everything else was 4, so I'd say max 6 syns with overestimating.
X

So I saw my physio last night. Oh my lord it was effing agony!! I do indeed have a small tear in my hamstring, joy of joys. He managed to help relieve it a bit, draining fluid through massage etc. Going to have one heck of a bruise there I can tell. But he said that it's 4-6weeks before it's completley healed. I did ask if I could play my last game next week and he said I should be mobile, but I have to be careful!!

Cheeky jump on the scales yesterday morning put me in a better frame of mind. So fingers crossed for a loss for Sat! In all honesty I just want to not gain for my birthday, cannot remember the last birthday I was this light. Food yesterday was good, was under 15 syns. Craved sweet things and felt sorry for myself after physio so had a luxury hot choc whilst watching Enemy of the State.

B. Bacon, scrambled eggs, grilled mushrooms
L. Chicken salad with 2 ryvita (1/2 hexb) and cottage cheese. Yog and grapes
D. Grilled marinated salmon with egg noodles and stri fry (1 1/2syns)
S. Alpen light bar (1/2 hex b) 2 babybel (hex a) chocolate party rings (5 1/5 syns) hot choc (2 syns) with marshmallows (3 syns)

Today is an EE day.
B. Magic pancakes with HUGE amounts of fruit
L. Green salad. Yog. Orange
D. Harissa chicken with cous cous (from SW mag) 1 1/2 syns
S. 2 Caramel Jumbo snack a jacks (5syns)

As for birthday plans I'm going to the Harry Potter Studio Tour with my Mum on Tuesday!! Booked the day off work and everything!! Cannot wait.

Will probably go out for a pint with mates at some point. This Saturday I've got a fancy lunch/dinner at my old rugby club, so will probably indulge in a few drinks, flexi syn day me thinks.

Glad about your little jump on the scales. :)
shame that your legs going to take so long to heal. How come it will be your last game Hun? Glad you can play too.
Harry potter world sounds awesome. Unfortunately hubby never really liked the books etc, he doesn't read much, so can't drag him along unfortunately. Might have to persuade my sis to go with the kids and tag along. Ha ha. Look forward to the pics.
Xx

Glad about your little jump on the scales. :)
shame that your legs going to take so long to heal. How come it will be your last game Hun? Glad you can play too.
Harry potter world sounds awesome. Unfortunately hubby never really liked the books etc, he doesn't read much, so can't drag him along unfortunately. Might have to persuade my sis to go with the kids and tag along. Ha ha. Look forward to the pics.
Xx

End of the rugby union season. Ground gets far too hard to play on it in the summer. Will move onto playing 7's and league and stuff. So will still be moving.

So excited about it. I grew up reading the books so am a massive Potter head. Mums knowledgeable too. :)

For some reason i cant log in online, having to use my phone again. Today's gone alright. 2 hours then the weekend!! Whoo hoo.

Syns yesterday must have come in under 15. Had a glass of milk because I missed my hex a and dunked a biscuit in it. So I think 3.5 syns for that. Dinner was lovely, inhaled it!!

Today's food. At EE at the minute but may switch to Red spending on dinner to get an extra hexb. Really craving Nutella on toast but don't fancy synning the bread.

B. Heinz 5 beans baked beans, (really scrummy) on slice of toast (hexb) tropical fruit salad
L. Two chicken drumsticks with salad. 0% strawberry Greek yog. Clementines.
D. Haddock with ...?
S. apple and 2 baby bel (hexa) chocolate party rings (5.5syns)

Really looking forward to tomorrow. Posh lunch at my rugby club. Going to have to flexi syn it because of the amount of booze I intend to drink. Food wise should be fine (ish) the menu's a pâté starter, roast pork main then chocolate cake or cheese.

I love that you have party rings for treats! I love them so much but haven't had them for years!! The yellow and pink are my fav! I might have to pop up the biscuit aisle for a pack next time I'm in sainos!

Have a fab time tomorrow...flexisyn all the way baby and enjoy every moment and mouthful! :) xxx

I love that you have party rings for treats! I love them so much but haven't had them for years!! The yellow and pink are my fav! I might have to pop up the biscuit aisle for a pack next time I'm in sainos!

Have a fab time tomorrow...flexisyn all the way baby and enjoy every moment and mouthful! :) xxx

You can get packs of them in sainsburys. Mini ones!! Sooo amazing, 6.5syns for normal, 5.5 for choc.

Can't wait for flexi syn and weigh in tomorrow. Today I have declined choc buttons, cookies and got a free pack of Percy pigs (O2 priority) and only ate 1 because it was 1.5syns each. Made it last for 10mins on my train journey.

Good Morning!!

Lost 2lbs this week! Very, very happy. Proves that when I stick to the syn limit it works. Too often I'm lax. Won't reach my disignated target of my birthday but am very happy with the results thus far. I did some online shopping and the size 16 leggings were too big and the size 14 dresses were too big!!! I was gobsmacked. Renewed my online memebership for three more months so it's time to buck up the ideas.

Got my bronze award today as well. Going to up the anti and go for silver in this next month. Now the kids will be back at school and clogging up transport I will walk either to or from the train station every day. Keep up the walking the escalotors and getting off one tube stop earlier.

Had scrambled eggs and smoked salmon for brekkie and a banana and am about to get ready.

Have a great weekend all!

Oh. My. Word. So much was drunk yesterday!! Made the mistake of drinking lots and not having dinner. Naughty Becca!

Great night though. Had a little hangover blip as I drive my gentleman caller home this morning, ate the entire pack of Percy Pigs and a lucazade. But apart from that done ok.

B. bacon, scrambled eggs, beans. Banana
L. Chicken sandwich (hexb)
D. No idea yet.

Ha ha, you made gentleman caller sound so funny. Lol. Glad you had a great time. I'm feeling rubbish too :-/ xxxxx

One of those accidental sleepovers! He was a mate that was far too drunk so I offered my house for him to kip in. I have literally no will power. Haha.

Percy pigs are far too good! I got my free pack from M&S yesterday and scoffed the lot with a friend! Whoops!

Sounds like you had an ace night though! Loving the gentleman caller haha!

How's this week looking?
Xxx

They are sooo yum! Food wise it might be hit and miss. Birthday tomorrow so will try not to use that as an excuse to binge and then dinner out on Friday. Meep.

100% day today. So buzzed for my birthday

B: 35g porrdige oats (hexb) with 175ml milk (hexa) Banana
L: Pork salad. Starberry yoghurt. 2 clementines
D: Chicken Carbonara (1 1/2 syns)
S: Special K bar (4.5 syns) Mini Jammy Dodgers (4.5syns) Pear
11.5 syns total

So I popped into M&S on the way home from work to buy myself some cltohes as a birthday present to myself. . GOT A SIZE 12 jacket!! I could not be happier. Also got into a size 14 pair of skinny jeans. Insane times. Will post a photo of my outfit tomorrow. Whoo hoo!!

Taking a leaf out of Emma's book, I made a packed lunch for tomorrow so we don't get caught short and have to resort to bad foods. Made a delciious salad with grilled courgettes and aubergines with potato and chicken. And made a dressing from a SW book. Tastes amazing! And i cut up lots fo veg to have as crudites with some humous brough from M&S.

No excuses, except for maybe birthday cake
!

Oh hiya foxy lady!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :) I cannot wait to see the new jeans&jalet outfit!

Sounds like you're buzzing and also completely on plan and not letting yourself use your bday as an excuse to feast...which is blooming good willpower!

Have a fabulously wonderful day!!
Xxx

Back