Beauty regimes ?

bubblybooboo

Silver Member
What beauty regimes do you do or enjoy doing?

I just got the socks for moisterising your feet from avon and love using them already :) wearing sandels made my heals quite dry but within a day of using cream and socks they ate lovely and soft :)

I bought those socks but I must kick them off when I'm asleep as they're never on when I wake up.
Same with the gloves!

I'm a bit of a slattern - most of the time I can't even be bothered to remove make-up before bed :ashamed0005:

Flymetodunoon said:
I'm a bit of a slattern - most of the time I can't even be bothered to remove make-up before bed :ashamed0005:

Lol i have days like that too hehe glad im not yhe only one :)

I'm totally erratic with my beauty regimes though I'm trying to take more care now that I've started to lose weight....apparently 'thin'(getting there) and ugly don't go together in my head yet i didnt care half as much when i was massive. In saying that there are many days when I don't bother taking my make up off...mainly after a night out!

I love giving myself a facial and cleansing and toning! Also love giving myself a pedicure and a 'manicure' , I bite my nails so my manicure is applying falsies lol!'

Jenna88 said:
I'm totally erratic with my beauty regimes though I'm trying to take more care now that I've started to lose weight....apparently 'thin'(getting there) and ugly don't go together in my head yet i didnt care half as much when i was massive. In saying that there are many days when I don't bother taking my make up off...mainly after a night out!

I love giving myself a facial and cleansing and toning! Also love giving myself a pedicure and a 'manicure' , I bite my nails so my manicure is applying falsies lol!'

Lol dont put yourself down hun x cool i love manicures and designing pretty patterns on my nails with my art nail pens :) its quite theraputic :) x

Im a beauty junkie and try to cleanse tone and moisturise and Im a sucker for the latest creams and makeups, cant afford them (unemployed) I would have facials regularly if I could. Anyway after all this Ive still got loads of wrinkles so it all works LOL

I love make up and trying lots of different looks. My favourite thing to use is the urban decay naked palette.

I also love giving myself manicures and attempting nail art :)

Quick question - how easy are those nail art pens to use on your 'other hand' ie using my left hand to draw in my right hand?

I always wear makeup - wouldn't even pop to the shops without it on. Don't recall the last time I was ever out of the house without makeup on, but I'm crap at taking it off.

I shower daily, but as soon as I've come out of the shower I'll at least put some tinted moisturiser on my face and draw my eyebrows on (Overzealous plucking in my teenage years!!)

I also spray tan once a week.

I've just made myself sound a right skank lol

I TRY to get round to giving myself a pamper night every Sunday evening..don't always get the chance though! I love trying out new products but my everyday makeup is pretty natural :)

What's everyones fav products then?! Foundation wise i love Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua or for a cheaper one, i like Rimmel Wake Me Up atm. Want to try out a new one next though :D Couldn't live without my Urban Decay Naked Palette..Max Factor Falsh Last Effect is the best mascara for me!

I TRY to get round to giving myself a pamper night every Sunday evening..don't always get the chance though! I love trying out new products but my everyday makeup is pretty natural :)

What's everyones fav products then?! Foundation wise i love Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua or for a cheaper one, i like Rimmel Wake Me Up atm. Want to try out a new one next though :D Couldn't live without my Urban Decay Naked Palette..Max Factor Falsh Last Effect is the best mascara for me!

I think we have the same make-up bag ;)

My fave item in my make up bag is my touche eclat, i only wear make up about once a week but i love this stuff.
I've been thinking about getting the Urban Decay Naked palette for a while, i think this thread's convinced me!

My fave item in my make up bag is my touche eclat, i only wear make up about once a week but i love this stuff.
I've been thinking about getting the Urban Decay Naked palette for a while, i think this thread's convinced me!

You know you want to! :D I've wanted to try touche eclat for ages but never got round to it. They've recently brought out a foundation version of that too..also something i want to try!

It's amazing...so versatile. Mine goes everywhere with me. Well worth the cash!

I'm very fair skinned so the best foundation I've found is Almay Smart Shade - I also like this because its SPF 15.

I also have very fine eyelashes and find the best mascara is Lancome Hypnose. Pricey but worth it!

Another product I love (not makeup related) is macadamia healing oil treatment - I my hair is quite long and is regularly curled and straightened and the condition improvement since I started using this has been amazing, it also considerably reduces the drying time!

What is the naked pallette? I am rubbish with make up but always looking for new things that others recommend.
Always get duped by the false advertising of mascara as well so like to hear of good ones ;)

I always wear makeup - wouldn't even pop to the shops without it on. Don't recall the last time I was ever out of the house without makeup on, but I'm crap at taking it off.

I shower daily, but as soon as I've come out of the shower I'll at least put some tinted moisturiser on my face and draw my eyebrows on (Overzealous plucking in my teenage years!!)

Hooray, Someone else who's done what I did in my younger days.....plucked my eyebrows almost into oblivion. lol. I told my hairdresser the other day that I wouldn't mind getting some tattoo'd on but she said she knows someone who had it done and wished she hadn't because they looked horrendous and couldn't be removed.

soapy x

Pixie Dust said:
I love make up and trying lots of different looks. My favourite thing to use is the urban decay naked palette.

Quick question - how easy are those nail art pens to use on your 'other hand' ie using my left hand to draw in my right hand?

Lol erm good question :) its always harder to do anything to the opposite hand but i tend to practice with the left hand on paper begore i go ahead and do it so that helps but unless you are a pro left right hand will always look neater lol unless you are left handed ;)

Pixie Dust said:

Also i have in the oast brought false nails and decorated them with pens letting them dry snd sticking them on :)

lolacola said:

Hehe no you havnt :) lol never had a spray tan as i am covered in freckles snd have always been as pale as a milk bottle lol i would prob look silly lol and my hubby loves to stand next to my pale complexion as it makes his tan look better haha

Back