Beckie's Skimming World Diary

Well done on the loss in such a short space of time Beckie! Enjoy your F&B's, my favourite! Xx
Thanks Rosie, hope you are well :) I have no idea what to eat at Frankie and bennys lol xx

Thanks Rosie, hope you are well :) I have no idea what to eat at Frankie and bennys lol xx

I'm very well thank you! Nice to see you back posting.
Last time I went I saved a Hexa and had the potato skins loaded with the bruschetta mix (tomatoes, onions and basil) topped with cheese. I think I saved a Hexb for olive oil (or synned it) and had the arrabiata and it was AMAZING!
I normally have a pizza but didn't miss it . Hope this helps. I am now salivating (tmi?!) xx

I'm very well thank you! Nice to see you back posting.
Last time I went I saved a Hexa and had the potato skins loaded with the bruschetta mix (tomatoes, onions and basil) topped with cheese. I think I saved a Hexb for olive oil (or synned it) and had the arrabiata and it was AMAZING!
I normally have a pizza but didn't miss it . Hope this helps. I am now salivating (tmi?!) xx

Ooh oh that sounds nice! I nearly got the arribatta but I gave in and had a pizza :break_diet: but it was on the lighter menu as 650 calories so not good but better than a non lighter one :D I've decided I'm going to be off plan for my birthday and then try pull it back next week :Dxx

Yum yum to the pizza! I've not been for a month or so- didn't realise there was a veggie pizza option on the light bites! I may look out for it next time! Just enjoy your birthday hun :) which day is it? I found I made some sensible choices over my bday weekend but had what I wanted too e.g went for a curry but had rice not naan. Damage was minimal really xx

Yum yum to the pizza! I've not been for a month or so- didn't realise there was a veggie pizza option on the light bites! I may look out for it next time! Just enjoy your birthday hun :) which day is it? I found I made some sensible choices over my bday weekend but had what I wanted too e.g went for a curry but had rice not naan. Damage was minimal really xx

Its called something like the French red, it was thin with red Onion and very little cheese, it was nice so no regrets really :D it was the only pizza with lighter next to it lol my birthday is tomorrow :D 24 has creeped up so fast! I'm going to do the same as much as possible, I know tomorrow will be syns (off out for a Mexican and cocktails lol) but I have looked at the menu of where we are going and they do a jacket potato and veggie chilli so I'm going to have that :) I'm going out Saturday night so that will be syns but I don't get weighed until a week on sat so going to try be good all week :) how's SW going for you? You're really close to target now I see yay :D xx

Its called something like the French red, it was thin with red Onion and very little cheese, it was nice so no regrets really :D it was the only pizza with lighter next to it lol my birthday is tomorrow :D 24 has creeped up so fast! I'm going to do the same as much as possible, I know tomorrow will be syns (off out for a Mexican and cocktails lol) but I have looked at the menu of where we are going and they do a jacket potato and veggie chilli so I'm going to have that :) I'm going out Saturday night so that will be syns but I don't get weighed until a week on sat so going to try be good all week :) how's SW going for you? You're really close to target now I see yay :D xx

Ohh that sounds nice, and guilt free! I love pretty much everything about frankie and bennys lol :)
Happy birthday for tomorrow!! I just turned 24 on the 7th of this month! It's nice to still be the right side of 25 haha.
Your food choice sounds good tomorrow so it counteracts the cocktails I'm sure ;-) and there's time to pull it back!
I bought a 6wk countdown so go to class now! I quite like it lol. Close ish to target, though I might move it! How far off are you now? On iPod I can't see stats!
I got a free cookbook in class today and it has a yummy looking halloumi dish in, I thought of you! Xx

Hi everyone!

First of all - WE'RE GETTING THE INTERNET ON FRIDAY!!!!!!! (I'm so excited as i'll finally be able to start posting again without having to hang out of the window upstairs to use the free pub wifi which doesn't really work :D)

Hope everyone has been well, sorry for the lack of posts recently my mobile data bills have been horrendous!

Last week at WI i lost 1lb, for the week after birthday week I was happy with that. With 1lb to go this week (minus a bit of alcohol on saturday) i was SO good aaaaaandddd....

lost 0.5lb :mad:!

But it's a loss and I can't really complain I guess, just in my head I thought I would be having a shiny sticker on my book :(

Next week I am looking to join a group closer to my new flat (my current group has moved and it's a 30 min journey each way and it's getting a bit too much to travel) - does anyone has experience in joining a new group halfway through their SW journey?

I'm now officially though 1 STONE from target! Mini achievement :)

xxx

Hi Beckie I hope your well x

Hi sheila im very well thanks, how are you?

Just noticed your woman of the year sticker, big congrats :) x

Ohh that sounds nice, and guilt free! I love pretty much everything about frankie and bennys lol :)
Happy birthday for tomorrow!! I just turned 24 on the 7th of this month! It's nice to still be the right side of 25 haha.
Your food choice sounds good tomorrow so it counteracts the cocktails I'm sure ;-) and there's time to pull it back!
I bought a 6wk countdown so go to class now! I quite like it lol. Close ish to target, though I might move it! How far off are you now? On iPod I can't see stats!
I got a free cookbook in class today and it has a yummy looking halloumi dish in, I thought of you! Xx

Happy belated birthday :)! how are you getting on? I'm 1 stone off target now so its a bit closer, hopefully next week i'll be able to count down the lbs to target :)

I love halloumi and have not had it for ages! I'm going to get some tonight i think :) xx

Im good hun, aww thank you it was lovely to be voted by everyone. It made me realise how far id come when i looked at my before and after pics.

Glad to hear your finally getting the net sorted and ................ YAYYYY so close to target now thats brill. Stick with it hun, the closer you get (within a few lbs) the harder it seems to be to lose, I think its cos we try TOO hard. xx

Im good hun, aww thank you it was lovely to be voted by everyone. It made me realise how far id come when i looked at my before and after pics.

Glad to hear your finally getting the net sorted and ................ YAYYYY so close to target now thats brill. Stick with it hun, the closer you get (within a few lbs) the harder it seems to be to lose, I think its cos we try TOO hard. xx

I'm going to have to have a look at these before and after pics :D do you have them on minimins?

It's strange as it doesn't seem so long since I was a newbie and trying to work out the forum hehe. Original plan for tonight as we are not going out was staying in & treat night but i've gone to asda and done a SW friendly shop before OH gets home, he's going to have a shock when he comes home expecting a pizza and hes got breaded fish and SW chips :D I've got some syn free linda mccartney red onion and rosemary sausages :) I've got us some treats but i'm only allowing myself 15 syns worth of treats, that will mean I have 83 syns left for the rest of the week :eek: (i usually have about 50 max haha)

So after a week of being exceptionally good and no flexisyning - +0.5!!

i was actually in shock and felt like crying lol :cry: I think maybe I've been trying too hard. I know on reflection where I have gone wrong:
1. Not enough water intake
2. New coffee pod machine - not been synning properly
3. Missing superfree from lunch
4. Going hungry :(

but this given me the kick I need to get more organised. I'm also at a new group and seeing it as a fresh start in a way. Need 1lb off next week!

Also back to flexisyning tonight as me and Stephen have some procecco in lol :party0016:

Hope everyone is well :D

Awww sorry you had a gain Beckie it's not much consolation but you have recognised how and where you went wrong and can put it right. Sorry I'm late replying to your question re my before and afters I've been a tad sidetracked over the weekend with the arrival of my new grandson :)

My before and afters and my little prince Jackson x

Attachments

• image-3523489473.jpg
    image-3523489473.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 22
  • image-253233035.jpg
    image-253233035.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 21
  • image-1508419219.jpg
    image-1508419219.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 22
  • image-342534959.jpg
    image-342534959.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 21
Awww sorry you had a gain Beckie it's not much consolation but you have recognised how and where you went wrong and can put it right. Sorry I'm late replying to your question re my before and afters I've been a tad sidetracked over the weekend with the arrival of my new grandson :)

My before and afters and my little prince Jackson x

oh wow Jackson is gorgeous! Big congrats :) and your pics are incredible you look so fab :)

work has been so busy this week I've barely had time to go online, also been to the gym every night doing a class for the last 3 evenings (my legs hurt lol). Now just trying to meal plan as out for tea tomorrow eve :)

how are you? :)

oh wow Jackson is gorgeous! Big congrats :) and your pics are incredible you look so fab :)

work has been so busy this week I've barely had time to go online, also been to the gym every night doing a class for the last 3 evenings (my legs hurt lol). Now just trying to meal plan as out for tea tomorrow eve :)

how are you? :)

Ahhh thanks hun - he is great thanks I spent the day with them today. He is as good as gold and Andrea is bonding well with him.

Go you girl Miss Fitty!! Thats fab hun. Boo to the poorly legs lol and boo to work being busy.

I didnt go to WI tonight as I was at Andreas her needs come first :D I think they both just need reassurance as neither of them have had much to do with babies before x

Ahhh thanks hun - he is great thanks I spent the day with them today. He is as good as gold and Andrea is bonding well with him.

Go you girl Miss Fitty!! Thats fab hun. Boo to the poorly legs lol and boo to work being busy.

I didnt go to WI tonight as I was at Andreas her needs come first :D I think they both just need reassurance as neither of them have had much to do with babies before x

Ooh hope Andrea is ok :) he is lovely.

i lost 3.5lbs today :eek: :woohoo: - total shock, I expected a loss but this was amazing! 1 and a half stone award. My new group doesn't do certificates for my fridge for some reason :cry:

does anyone know how I can get the award in my signature to be normal size? Thanks lol

my best friend is over this week so will off plan and pull it back during the week :D

Xx

Hi everyone sorry it's been so long! Overtime at work and life has been getting in the way of everything at the moment, including SW. Hope everyone is ok, I'll be back on minimins tomorrow as my ipad is now fixed :) xx

Back