Beckie's Skimming World Diary

Hi everyone sorry it's been so long! Overtime at work and life has been getting in the way of everything at the moment, including SW. Hope everyone is ok, I'll be back on minimins tomorrow as my ipad is now fixed :) xx

Hi lovely I hope your well xx

Last edited:
Hi lovely I hope your well xx

Hi sheila! So sorry for the lack of updates, had a few crazy weeks and everything has gone a bit mad - time was going by so fast! How are you? :) I'm feeling motivated and back now though :) hope everyone is ok :) xx

Im good thanks hunni - full of busy here too. Just went back to work on Monday after a month off arghhhh it killed me lol.

Im trying to get my head back into it too - ive been just a tad to lax while ive been off so ive not weighed the last 2 weeks. Its hard going trying to get back on plan yet its so easy to slide off it xx

Im good thanks hunni - full of busy here too. Just went back to work on Monday after a month off arghhhh it killed me lol.

Im trying to get my head back into it too - ive been just a tad to lax while ive been off so ive not weighed the last 2 weeks. Its hard going trying to get back on plan yet its so easy to slide off it xx

Oh no hope you're settling back in, I know the feeling of the Monday after time off, you just want to stay in bed lol

hope you're feeling back on plan soon :) I thought I'd had a terrible week and nearly didn't go and I lost 2.5lbs, losing weight is madness! Xx

Oh no hope you're settling back in, I know the feeling of the Monday after time off, you just want to stay in bed lol

hope you're feeling back on plan soon :) I thought I'd had a terrible week and nearly didn't go and I lost 2.5lbs, losing weight is madness! Xx

Well done lovely thats great news. Yeah your right about the madness lol but as long as its off thats the main thing x

Back