Beckie's Skimming World Diary

Hi all!

Sorry for the lack of posts, I lost my laptop charger and my data bill on my phone is huge :eek:, but i'm back! We're getting our own internet connect next week so hopefully will be back to normal soon!

Hope everyone has had a good week :) Went back to group after last week's gain and i've lost 3lbs, which is my biggest loss so far, i'm amazed! I had a LOT of wine last saturday night, shows that saturday group is where I need to stay :D (i was considering moving to a group closer to my new home but nooooo)

Kay - I've just read your PM, sorry! i'm not ignoring you, promise :D

Hope everyone's week have been great xx

Hi! I have just decided to join Slimming World this coming Wednesday! I was like you at school Beckie, i was always the 'big one' until i was about 12years old but unfortunatley i learned a very unhealthy way of losing weight and went down to 8stone by the time i was 16. However when i got with my bf at 17 i began to develop a healthier body image and i feel better about myself now but it meant 2 years ignoring the scales to make sure i didnt relapse! But basically i have gone the opposite way now weighing 12st 10lbs in January 2014! Obviously i have just never learnt how to eat in a good way. So after my mum joined SW a few weeks ago and lost half a stone im quite excited that it might finally be a way for me to develop a healthy relationship with food and get down to a healthy weight in a good way! Especially important since my bf and i have now been together 6 years and have a house and a wedding and babies will probably be on the cards in the next 5 years! i need to get sorted now!! Annnnnyywayyy lol after that long story i just wondered if you have any tips? Anything i should definatley buy when i do our weekly shop tomorrow? I want to start off well this week even though i won't be starting group until Weds!! xxx

Well done on your 3lb loss hun, that's brilliant considering you had the house move going on as well, you star ! :p Hope your doing well this week too Beckiee :).

Kay xx

Hi all! Sorry for the lack of posts, I lost my laptop charger and my data bill on my phone is huge :eek:, but i'm back! We're getting our own internet connect next week so hopefully will be back to normal soon! Hope everyone has had a good week :) Went back to group after last week's gain and i've lost 3lbs, which is my biggest loss so far, i'm amazed! I had a LOT of wine last saturday night, shows that saturday group is where I need to stay :D (i was considering moving to a group closer to my new home but nooooo) Kay - I've just read your PM, sorry! i'm not ignoring you, promise :D Hope everyone's week have been great xx

Hi hunni hope your well my posts have been lacking this week as I'm not well ? brilliant work on the scales well done lovely. Xx

Hi! I have just decided to join Slimming World this coming Wednesday! I was like you at school Beckie, i was always the 'big one' until i was about 12years old but unfortunatley i learned a very unhealthy way of losing weight and went down to 8stone by the time i was 16. However when i got with my bf at 17 i began to develop a healthier body image and i feel better about myself now but it meant 2 years ignoring the scales to make sure i didnt relapse! But basically i have gone the opposite way now weighing 12st 10lbs in January 2014! Obviously i have just never learnt how to eat in a good way. So after my mum joined SW a few weeks ago and lost half a stone im quite excited that it might finally be a way for me to develop a healthy relationship with food and get down to a healthy weight in a good way! Especially important since my bf and i have now been together 6 years and have a house and a wedding and babies will probably be on the cards in the next 5 years! i need to get sorted now!! Annnnnyywayyy lol after that long story i just wondered if you have any tips? Anything i should definatley buy when i do our weekly shop tomorrow? I want to start off well this week even though i won't be starting group until Weds!! xxx

Good luck with your journey :) i'd recommend getting the laughing cow triangles and alpen bars, low and syn free or can be used as healthy extras :)

Hope your first group went well! xx

Hi everyone,

Sorry for lack of posts, internet issues still grr.

Got my stone award this week at SW which i'm really happy with, as I'm getting close to being halfway to target now I'm feeling a lot better and more determined :D

Had a little treat night last night of things I had missed a bit but fully back on it today, I always flexisyn so it's ok, graduation on Thursday though which means food and wine eeeeeeek! I'm going to try and save some syns and still exercise so it should hopefully not affect the scales too much.

Hope everyone has a fab week, i'll try get online when I can

XXX

Hi everyone,

Sorry for lack of posts, internet issues still grr.

Got my stone award this week at SW which i'm really happy with, as I'm getting close to being halfway to target now I'm feeling a lot better and more determined :D

Had a little treat night last night of things I had missed a bit but fully back on it today, I always flexisyn so it's ok, graduation on Thursday though which means food and wine eeeeeeek! I'm going to try and save some syns and still exercise so it should hopefully not affect the scales too much.

Hope everyone has a fab week, i'll try get online when I can

XXX

Well done Beckie thats brill hun. Wow halfway to target! you will be there in no time

Awww I hope graduation goes well :D good luck x

Well done Beckie thats brill hun. Wow halfway to target! you will be there in no time

Awww I hope graduation goes well :D good luck x

Thanks Sheila, how are you?

I haven't worn my graduation dress since I was about 7 lbs heavier, so I really need to try it on today to check it fits :D my bras are massive now, sort of a NS victory but they are also expensive so also not haha

xx

Hi everyone

just checking in to let you know we are finally getting the internet this week so I will be back to posting normal soon!

hope everyone is ok :) xxx

Hi everyone

just checking in to let you know we are finally getting the internet this week so I will be back to posting normal soon!

hope everyone is ok :) xxx

Yay ! :D Looking forward to it. Good to see you back Becks ! xx

Hi all!

So sorry for the lack of posts, its been a mad few weeks and only just had chance to get online :) still no internet (grr new builds, something to do with wires...?? lol)

Hope everyone is doing well, today I went to group after a week off (due to a night out and free bar haha :rolleyes:) and I thought I was in for a gain but 1.5 off :D I want to really have my 1 1/2 stone award by the end of August. Todays WI brings me just over halfway to target so I finally feel I am getting somewhere :)

I'm going to have a catch up with the diaries but I promise i'll try be on more this week :)

xxx

Hi all! So sorry for the lack of posts, its been a mad few weeks and only just had chance to get online :) still no internet (grr new builds, something to do with wires...?? lol) Hope everyone is doing well, today I went to group after a week off (due to a night out and free bar haha :rolleyes:) and I thought I was in for a gain but 1.5 off :D I want to really have my 1 1/2 stone award by the end of August. Todays WI brings me just over halfway to target so I finally feel I am getting somewhere :) I'm going to have a catch up with the diaries but I promise i'll try be on more this week :) xxx

Well done on the loss Beckie that's fab news! Grrr to no internet hope it's sorted soon. Have a fab week hunni x

Well done on the loss Beckie that's fab news! Grrr to no internet hope it's sorted soon. Have a fab week hunni x

Thanks Sheila, hope you are well :D

STS this week, my first maintain but i'm SO happy with it. The last 2 days have been syns syns syns as it's my birthday next week and at work we always have a buffet the friday before :D There was also my cake which was an amazing triple layer brownie fudge cake (It was incredible lol).

I'm off work next week and away at my dads most of the week which could go one way or the other but apart from my birthday i'm planning to be on plan all the rest of the week, including today, i'm off to the gym for a class in the morning so i'm only going to have 1 glass of wine (thats the plan haha :rolleyes:)

When I get back from my dad's we can finally sort internet so I will try post more, my dad has internet so I will try to update more next week

:D xxx

Thanks Sheila, hope you are well :D

STS this week, my first maintain but i'm SO happy with it. The last 2 days have been syns syns syns as it's my birthday next week and at work we always have a buffet the friday before :D There was also my cake which was an amazing triple layer brownie fudge cake (It was incredible lol).

I'm off work next week and away at my dads most of the week which could go one way or the other but apart from my birthday i'm planning to be on plan all the rest of the week, including today, i'm off to the gym for a class in the morning so i'm only going to have 1 glass of wine (thats the plan haha :rolleyes:)

When I get back from my dad's we can finally sort internet so I will try post more, my dad has internet so I will try to update more next week

:D xxx

Ooooo your cake sounds amazing Beckie im drooling now lol .

A STS is fab hun, I hope you have a lovely week at your dads xx

Ooooo your cake sounds amazing Beckie im drooling now lol .

A STS is fab hun, I hope you have a lovely week at your dads xx

Im going to visit a group over here and get weighed tomorrow, not expecting a lot as only 4 days since my last WI but I feel that to enjoy my birthday on Thursday I need to be weighed and then I have over a week to pull it back :)

Hope everyone is having a good week :woohoo:

1.5 off this morning, pleased with that as that is since Saturday :) already had quite a few syns today and off for a Frankie and bennys later whoops. The birthday flexisyning starts now :D

Back