Beckie's Skimming World Diary

Sounds like a great plan Hun, you'll have something to work towards too!! Xxx

i did it :) I've just been reading some reviews of the Yorkshire one and apparently there is a MASSIVE hill at the end :eek: Once my leg gets better I'm going to try start training pretty soon :)

Is there anywhere near you that you can train hills? I can't think of many hills in Central Manchester tbh xx

I may go up to near the Pennines area as there is some there, where my dad lives in Wakefield has some hills nearby also :) I also think losing the weight I need to will hopefully help with the stamina I need. How's your day been? :) x

I may go up to near the Pennines area as there is some there, where my dad lives in Wakefield has some hills nearby also :) I also think losing the weight I need to will hopefully help with the stamina I need. How's your day been? :) x
It's been lovely thanks Hun, lunch out then went to a place called Walton gardens which has a little petting zoo, a park and loads of grass, had loads of fun, nice getting to spend quality time with my nephew. He's so grown up for 2amd half. Long drive back home tomorrow xx

It's been lovely thanks Hun, lunch out then went to a place called Walton gardens which has a little petting zoo, a park and loads of grass, had loads of fun, nice getting to spend quality time with my nephew. He's so grown up for 2amd half. Long drive back home tomorrow xx

Aww sounds lovely, was the weather nice also? X

Boo!! found your diary and here to subscribe :D

yay :) more ramblings from me haha

Gorgeous! Warringtons not that far from you :) xx

ah yeah of course :) today was the only day every wish it was slightly cooler lol I've got a nice burnt neck of where my sun cream didn't reach :D

Lol theres 1001 pages worth of rambling on my diary

Deffo an achievement :)

attached a photo pre-run, I look rough at the start :D them two bottles only lasted to 1km :eek:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 51
Lol they are only little bottles hun. You look fab well done I say

They gave us big bottles at the finish :eek: after we needed it lol. Thanks, looking forward to a cheeky celebratory wine next weekend :party0036:

They gave us big bottles at the finish :eek: after we needed it lol. Thanks, looking forward to a cheeky celebratory wine next weekend :party0036:

im having a dry weekend next one but im out the Saturday after :eek: there are about 12 of us out so should be a good night

im having a dry weekend next one but im out the Saturday after :eek: there are about 12 of us out so should be a good night

Ooh sounds good, is it a special occasion? next weekend is my giraffe fancy dress time which is a bonus as I get to wear a giraffe onesie and be comfy and drunk :D

Ooh sounds good, is it a special occasion? next weekend is my giraffe fancy dress time which is a bonus as I get to wear a giraffe onesie and be comfy and drunk :D

No nothing special but some of the girls ive not seen since losing so much weight so I think they will get a shock lol.

Ooooo comfy sounds good but could be messy when drunk lol if your in need of the loo

evening Beckie hows your day been?

hi :) it's been going thanks, a long day at work as had to nip to the shops afterwards, got home 11 hours after I left :eek:. How about you?

TODAYS FOOD :eat:

HExA
- 375ml skimmed milk
HExB - 2x rocky road hifi bars

Breakfast -
40g fruit and fibre with 200ml skimmed milk (Approx 6 syns)

Lunch - sweet potato with beans and sweet sugar snap peas and an activa low fat yog (free)

Dinner -
2 Linda McCartney rosemary veg sausages, bachelors pasta using 110ml of milk allowance (only had half a packet - so technically only half the milk) and mixed frozen vegetables, followed by blueberries and red grapes with a meringue (3 syns)

Snacks - none so far, currently eating the meringue from dinner :D

​Total syns = 9

Back