Beckie's Skimming World Diary

That's a long day!! What do you do? Food sounds good tho Hun xx

i set set off for work at 8 and work 9-5.30, then nipped off to get a present for a work friend as it's her birthday this week and then went to Asda and drove home. Tired haha! I was very disappointed with how much cereal we can have as HExB (it's the first time I've had cereal since starting the plan :eek:) so will be sticking to poached eggs and beans for breakfast. I took a picture of my syn free ASDA shop haha how was your day? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    572.3 KB · Views: 45
Feeling good today, got up and did a little bit at the gym for the first time since run injury and have had a nice breakfast of poached eggs and beans with a coffee and a splash of skimmed milk (half a syn).

ive made for lunch salad with halloumi (35g lighter, HExA) with cottage cheese and a really big pot of fruit. For a snack I have a graze infusion and mini carrot cake (4 syns).

hope everyone has a great day :)

That's great Hun! Your sounding so positive! What do you do for work? Xx

i work in a bank and do accounts :) how about you? X

FOOD TODAY

HExA - 35g halloumi
HExB - hifi Xmas pudding

breakfast - 2 poached eggs and beans

lunch - halloumi salad with fat free dressing, low fat cottage cheese, and a jelly pot (1/2 syn) and mixed fruit salad

tea - 2x low fat quorn sausages, sweet potato chips with peri salt (1/2 syn) and mixed veg cooked in fry light

snacks - graze low fat carrot cake slice (4syns), graze chipolate dips (2/3 of a pack - 3 syns) 2x small splash of milk (1 syn)

total syns = 9

Sounds interesting Hun! Do you enjoy it? Always thought i might work in a bank. I'm a dental nurse  x

i do :) my team are really nice and it's an enjoyable job :) oh wow, lots of teeth? :D x

Evening Beckie how did you manage at the gym? x

hi Sheila :) it was ok thanks, I did half an hour and did mostly strength training :) going to attempt a 5k on Friday so saving my energy and having a lie in tomorrow :) x

Aww wish I was having a lie in lol - its a bank hol coming up though so whoop to that hehe

2 long lie ins (I weigh in sat morn but sun and Monday yesssss) :zz:. I'm no longer off on a night out on sat which is a bit of a shame but it'll help me stick to plan and save some money xx

2 long lie ins (I weigh in sat morn but sun and Monday yesssss) :zz:. I'm no longer off on a night out on sat which is a bit of a shame but it'll help me stick to plan and save some money xx

Awww how come? you were looking forward to it?

Shame you've not got your night out, always nice having something to look forward to. Yeah lots and lots of teeth. Lol. Hope you enjoy your lie ins xxx

True, but it'll help with staying on plan and saving money so it's ok, going to plan some movie nights with OH :) hope you've had a good day xx

Hi Hun, how are you getting on? Good week? Is it wi today for you? Xxx

hi :) I'm good thanks, you? Yes lost 1lb :) I would have hoped for more but it's THAT week so I'll take a pound loss haha (too much info I know haha). I'm doing success express this week :) xx

That's still good Hun, your nice and consistent with your losses, so more likely to keep it off, just remember to syn things right, that bit always confused me slightly tbh.
We all have it Hun, unfortunately! Ha. I get the worst cravings for chocolate!
Xx

i don't really change what I eat but I get bloated haha :( I've only been to the gym once this week too after the run so gonna get back to it this week :) I'm happy with any loss tbh :) have you got any plans for the nice long weekend? Xx

Well done on the loss Beckie its off thats the main thing :D x

thanks :) rather off than on haha off out for a few drinks now, will try to be good! :party0036:

Back