Becki's Diary!

Awww thanks guys :) i would have said thanks sooner, but Id forgot I'd even written it. Silly me!
I have now lost 17lbs! After a week of being naughty I'm feeling ready to go again, so thats good.

I have just booked a long weekend away for my birthday. We're going to Sandy Balls in the New Forest, so thats something to keep me going and look forward to. Ive been many times before so I know whats there. Hopefully it won't rain too much so we can go walking in the woods and go fishing and may hire a bike. Exciting!

Last edited:
Well done Becky you really are doing great and I envy your holiday in the New Forest, I love it there.

25lbs gone bye bye! Yay. Its my birthday tomorrow so I didnt get anywhere near my goal, but I dont care, IVE LOST 25LBS!

Happy birthday for tomorrow.
And congrats on the 25 lbs that's fab!!!

Ive lost 2 stone in 3 months! Woo Hoo!
It would and should have been more, but It was my birthday, then I went away for weekend, so I wasn't really trying too much.
Never mind, Ill worry about it tomorrow.
Just 7lbs to go till I reach my first goal, then Ill think about what else I want to lose.

well done, i bet you are very chuffed with your achievments.... good luck with the rest :)

Back