Good morning!

Day 3- 26-29 dailies, 34 weeklies

B- porridge with plums, raspberries and natural yogurt- 6pp

L- ww bagel with ham and tomato-5pp
Satsumas

T- wholewheat spaghetti carbonara- 13pp

S- banana, apple.

24pp total, avoiding snacking today may use final pp on a mug of cocoa- 2pp

Well I almost stuck to plan but had 2 slices of toast at breaktime so 29pp. And I've used 3 weeklies on an options and 2 lebkucken. However, I have earned 12 points on my pedometer after doing Xmas shopping- yesterday I earned 11 and that includes a 45 min gym session! I don't use my activity points though.
I'm exhausted. Early bed and America's Next Top Model await! X

In a terrible mood. Woke up at 3 last night and couldn't get back to sleep until about an hour before my alarm went off. Anyhow...

B- spiced apple and raisin porridge- 6pp

L- ww bagel and chicken- 6pp

T- lime chicken with charbroiled courgette and bulgar wheat- 8pp

S- fruit

Ex- 45 min gym (but depends in how I feel after work)

20pp for the day, 30 weeklies left

Haha after all that my tea consisted of 2 packs of monster munch, an Xmas tube of munchies and some galaxy. I'll attempt to point it but pretty sure I've got like 5 weeklies left and I'm going out for Tapas tonight. My head really isn't fully into this right now but I have not gone full throttle into binge mode yet so that's not so bad I guess.

Day 5 - 29pp

B- Banana and cinnamon porridge 5pp

L- roasted veg and cous cous- 5pp
Satsumas

T- tapas - 19 dailes to spend- but will prob exceed.

Haha nomes i think Im having an equal nimber of triumphs and failures!
To be fair I've pointed everything and got 14 weeklies left and then about 13 dailies for tonight. I could have been a lot naughtier!
Tomorrow morning I'm baking cakes for our Xmas concert in the afternoon. That will be next challenge after tonight's meal! X

Ok I've pointed everything up until today when I've realised around 4 that all I'd eaten were bits of cake mix and buttercream. Having a Chinese and no I haven't gone for the best choices.
Planned my meals for next week and done online shop and although I think I shall prob be tempted by the many chocolates that will be thrown my way in the last week of school, at least I know I'll have healthy meals. X

I'm going to try to count today. I've got no reason why I can't.
I know I'm well over weeklies thanks to Chinese last night but if I can stay the same or there abouts between now and final WI I'm fine and know that come Jan I'll be sick to death of food and ready to go again so I'm not going to feel guilty or stressed about food over the next 3 weeks. There is going to be too much nice food around for me to resist everything so I must be realistic and just accept that I will prob gain a bit but hopefully not like last year (7lb) and even if I do I'm still over a stone lighter than last year!

Ooh one more thing which is good, I was looking for a dress to wear to the works do on fri and thought I'll try some of my old favourites that I could rely on and they were all too big! Even my dress that I wore when I was only a couple of pounds heavier than I am now 3 yrs ago and was always a snug fit is way too loose! Yeay!

Sorry a very long post and haven't even put today's plan in!

Day 7 29pp

B- porridge with fruit- 5pp

L- not sure but something for about 4pp

T- roast dinner - upto 20pp

S- fruit

Exercise- gym? Maybe.

Yesterday totally went to pot. Brand new week though so...

Day 1- 29pp

B- porridge and fruit -5pp

L- ham and ww cheese bagel- 7pp

T- lime chicken and curgette bulgar wheat - 7pp

Total 19pp

Went to WI and actually lost 1lb! I don't know how, prob my weekend not caught up with me yet! Very happy though.

My menu didn't go according to plan but I've had a good day;

Day 1- 29pp

B- 2 x crumpets, low fat spread and jam- 7pp

L- ww bagel, ham and ww cheese- 8p
Satsumas

T- endemme bean stir fry with wholemeal noodles- 7pp

Snacks - options with semi skimmed milk- 2pp
Banana

35mins gym

Total- 24pp

Thanks guys.
1/2lb
Not so sad susie. I'm trying eat filling and healthy where possible, hence the wholewheat noodles. They were nice.
Will attempt to be good again!

Day 2 29pp

B- porridge and fruit- 6pp

L- chicken and bacon pasta salad- 9pp

T- not sure going shopping in town so will see how I feel. May grab a ready meal.

S- fruit.

I'll let you know later how I get on! X

Back