Becktoria's simply filling food diary

U will be fine, u done so well this wk

Becktoria79 said:
Lost 1lb! Finally got rid of all my weight gained at Xmas! Only took 3months, haha! X

Fantastic! Well done :D xxx

Becktoria79 said:
Thanks ladies. Feel in a good food place right now. I hope it lasts. X

That's really good Becks. You can do it! xxx

Had a bad day yesterday. Was going so well but bought some ice cream bars that were only 4pp each and thought I could control myself, but actually I couldn't!
Writing off yesterday and new start again today! Fingers crossed. X

I'm sure it'll be fine. You've got plenty of time to make it up :)

Yep but engagement party away this weekend! I was meant to be angelic this week! Haha, I'm not gonna stress about it! Thing is I didn't even want it after a point, it was just there! X

Becktoria79 said:
Yep but engagement party away this weekend! I was meant to be angelic this week! Haha, I'm not gonna stress about it! Thing is I didn't even want it after a point, it was just there! X

Sound like me all over!!! ;) are you able to control your food a little at the party? I try to eat before hand and then I can't be tempted by the buffet.... Until the drinks are in hand! And then I just get drunk and dance so I'm distracted!! Haha! xxx

I'm not sure if there is actually food on! I was intending to eat beforehand.

A bad day so far food wise, not cos I've eaten too much but because my planned food intake has kinda gone wrong. My alpen porridge exploded in the microwave at work so I had maybe just under half a portion. Then an incident with a member of staff occurred at lunchtime that left me soooooo angry I couldn't eat. I ended up having some toast and a spoonful of chocolate spread later and then ate some potato dauphinois the kids made. I reckon I've prob consumed around 10pp. I'm gonna have my lunch for tea instead but that's only roasted veg and pitta. For now im gonna have a nap and chill and try to forget this horrid day! X

Ah sorry your day has been crap Becks. At least you didn't over eat! ;-) hope you feel better later xxx

Just exhausted, been in charge at the unit I work in for last 3 days and it's been really tough! So glad the holidays are so near!

Day 2 28pp

B- alpen porridge (1/2 serving due to porridge explosion!) - 3pp

S- toast and spread-3pp
Chocolate spread-2pp
Potato dauphinois -4pp
Frozen banana

T- roasted veg-0pp
2x ww pitta-6pp
2x cadburys bliss hazelnut ice creams-7pp

Total- 25pp
0 weeklies used

Time for a nice long bubble bath and magazine me thinks! X

Are the holidays next week? Do you have much planned for it? xx

Nothing definite but I want to try and get the house sorted if possible. They go so quick though and I need to go visit my grandma for a couple of days and get some quality time with the boy when he's off! Mostly I just want a rest! Haha! X

I'm not surprised after your busy few days! It's hard when you have so much you want to try and fit in, in a short amount of time. You end up not feeling like you've had a break!! xxx

Mate I wish I had 6 weeks off!!!! *faints* I've stupidly decided to volunteer on my days off! Wtf? lol xxx

Well I'm going to try and work part time over the summer. Not for the money but to have something to do and company! I have only 1 teacher friend otherwise everyone works. My boyf gets so jealous but I like to keep busy and have a sense of purpose. X

Ah that's really good :) what do you think you'll do. You'll have to get in there quick before those pesky students get the jobs! ;-) xxx

Haha, no I'm gonna apply for a play scheme that's 3 days a week and some of kids I teach go there too, so nothing to alien to me! X

Back