Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Ooh massage, just what u need!

I've not made it to the gym today on account of feeling exhausted and feeling like I've got the start of a head cold. Had headache all day and throat is starting to get sore. Sure it's just cos been running around like crazy this last week. Nap time for me now. X

Maybe your run down after a busy week! I agree, have a lazy night in watching tv!

I'm also not going to the gym tonight either! So we can be lazy together lol!

Haha good plan! Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm run down, everything has been a massive effort today. I'll prob go into weeklies tonight but don't think I'm out for a meal tomorrow night after all, so i don't need to save them for that which makes things a bit easier.
Bath and magazine I think then early night. I'll update my food later. X

Ok this is my day.

Day 2 26pp 42 weeklies

B- oats-4pp
0% total Greek yoghurt- 1pp
Light soya milk- just a dash so 0pp
Apple
Raspberry

S- 1/4 toast with low fat spread-1pp
2x bourbon biscuits-3pp

L- rye bread-3pp
Ham-2pp
Greek mullerlight-2pp
Grapes-0pp

S- cornflake cake-3pp
Ham-2pp

T- crumpets-5pp
Low fat spread-1pp

S- frozen banana-0pp
hot Semi skimmed milk and honey -3pp

Total- 30pp
Weeklies remaining- 38pp
Activity points total this week-4pp

Been hungry but not really wanting a big meal so a bit nibbly tonight. The hot milk and honey was exactly what I needed, childhood comfort drink, unfortunately only have semi skinned milk in as not made it to shops today. X

That sounds like a good day, lots of food for the pp used, sometimes it's nice to have small meals so u can have some extra snacks, after all they do say u should have 6 small meals a day!

Thanks Sarah. I was really wanting sugary stuff this morning as I was so tired. I think I should stay within weeklies and hopefully WI won't be too hideous on Monday. My tummy is really bloated though and I hope it goes down. X

Becktoria79 said:
Thanks Sarah. I was really wanting sugary stuff this morning as I was so tired. I think I should stay within weeklies and hopefully WI won't be too hideous on Monday. My tummy is really bloated though and I hope it goes down. X

Well u got 3 more days of healthy food to help with the bloating! Do u think after my day off I should try and not use my weeklies the rest of the wk or d'o u think that will add to the pressure?

I think that will add to the pressure. Does your new week start on fri or sat? If it starts on sat that means you have 6 days til WI so maybe give yourself 42 weeklies from sun til Fri? Or if your New week starts fri keep the 42 and take away any weeklies you used on the fri and have that as yr total from sun onwards- does that make sense?
You don't have to use the weeklies but having them there won't make it so hard keeping on track after Saturday. Xx

Yeah that's a good plan, my week starts on fri and I'm having sat off, so I will have 42 weeklies but try not to use them, may make up some 0pp soup for dinner during the wk!

I feel a little better today, throat is sore and sinuses not great- my boyf actually had to go sleep in the spare room as I was snoring so bad last night! That's never happened before!
Not sure how today will go food-wise I'm not really interested in food, I always just want bland things when I'm out of sorts so guessing tgere'll be a lot of crumpets consumed! We'll see. I'm gonna try to stay within points and make sure I get fruit and veg for vitamin c!
Hope everyone has a good day. X

Aw that's probably your body saying- STOP!! I need rest!

My back gave out just before the inspectors arrived- think its my body telling me enough is enough.

Feel better soon and chillax over the weekend xxx

Thanks nomes! How about a sf day beck u can eat lots of Crumpets then

Glad you are feeling a little better today Becktoria, and there are certainly worse things than a day of fruit and crumpets! Are bourbans really only 3PP for 2?? Thats rather good. I may have to file that little piece of information away for shopping this weekend....

Yes they are! 2pp each or 2 for 3pp!

Not as tired as yesterday but definitely funky in the head! Stinging throat and ears feel like they're under water. Will likely go into weeklies as devoured a pack of soothers and have drank a lot of skimmed milk today. I am also about to drink some fruit juice but I'll point it all. I'll be well within my weeklies still. Xx

Becktoria79 said:
Yes they are! 2pp each or 2 for 3pp!

Not as tired as yesterday but definitely funky in the head! Stinging throat and ears feel like they're under water. Will likely go into weeklies as devoured a pack of soothers and have drank a lot of skimmed milk today. I am also about to drink some fruit juice but I'll point it all. I'll be well within my weeklies still. Xx

Will u point ur soothers?

How will that effect ur bad ear? Colds aren't nice, but when u can spend the day on the sofa in front of telly they can b good! I love snuggling on the sofa all day when ill! I think I'm a little wierd

Back