Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Glad feeling ill managed to subside and you enjoyed the wedding. Sounds like a great day, although you can keep your alcolpops - when ever I have had them in the past they end up making me feel "pickled" rather than drunk :/

You have clearly enjoyed your week off plan and you seem much more motivated towards getting back on track now so I reckon maybe it was what you needed. Its also real life and I do believe we shouldn't put our lives on-hold because we are trying to lose weight. It seems much more of a long term solution to have the meal, day or week off plan and then getting back to healthier eating and drinking with a renewed enthusiasm.

What are you having for your final blow-out tonight? Go on - make me jealous!

Glad you had a good time and as others say to have it work for life we need days like that :) enjoy whatever yummy things you have tonight! X

Yeah I agree atomic, I can't maintain 100% goodness all the time or I'd be miserable. Like when we went to pics on Monday, I really really wanted 3 scoops of Ben and jerrys with caramel sauce. If I'd denied or compromised I'd have felt cheated, hardly ever go to cinema so wanted to enjoy it! I think it's 80% for me. 80% of year I'm good and rest of time I'm bad. That's not too bad.
I'm having a curry take away tonight. I've not had one since November but sod it I'm going for it tonight! X

Mmmm. I pretty much only ever have a curry take away when I go and stay with my mum twice a year as OH isn't really that much of fan.

OH has asked if we can have take away pizza one night while we are on annual leave, which is a bit scary given I haven't been off plan since starting 6 weeks ago but I am inclined to say b***er it for one evening, with exactly your reasoning above. I might even have a bottle of beer :0 I reckon I would probably have enough activity points this week to cover it anyway but I LOVE take away pizza and having it when there is a football tournament on adds about 15% to the overall enjoyment :D

Ooh curry I'm deff having Indian on my birthday! Just 20 more days! Haven't had an Indian since December!! Can't wait! Make sure u have some naan bread, onion bahji's ect!! Make it worth it!

Hi!

Just come to check in on you! I see all these messages about your foot/ankle but I can't find the post where it says what has happened!

Are you okay?

Atomic if you have a pizza I hope you enjoy it! I'm planning my curry now, it's been sooo long! I think that's a good plan for your birthday Sarah!

Purple my ankle is fine. I'd been kicked in the ankle a few times at work so it was pretty bruised and painful for a day or 2 but nothing too bad. I hope you had a fab holiday. X

Aww that's a shame at least you stopped when full! Hope you enjoyed what you did manage :) x

Glad your ankle is okay!
And good on you for only eating half! That's my problem! I get full after half but I still have a 'fat person' mentality of not wasting food! So I eat eat eat! Until its gone!

Oooh I do not want to get up today! Right healthy eating starts now. Actually have no food in but gonna have strawberries and apricots with weetabix for breakfast. That's a good start. Have nowt in for lunch but got a can of beans and a slice of toast so that'll do for lunch. Big shop later I reckon. Have a good day everyone. X

Sounds like basic but yummy food! Good luck for ur Wi! Is mon ur day 1 or day 7?

Shame about the curry but hope you enjoyed the half you did have, and I reckon it shows a positive change that you couldn't manage it all if you would have been able to in the past.

Sounds like today has started well and weetabix and fruit and beans on toast sound very tasty to me.

5 1/2lb gain! That's huge! I am not traumatised though. I've planned my week and just got a new ww cookbook so feeling positive and gonna go shopping shortly. Tomorrow is my day 1 cos it's less of week to get through so have more weeklies at weekend when I need them. Feeling positive, sometimes I need a good gain to kick my arse into shape! Silly isn't it? X

Finally getting a sit down. I've done a good healthy shop and going to have so
E gnocchi for tea and write out my week menus in my journal and read my ww magazine and cook book. I've never been so positive about a gain, especially such a big one, but I really feel like I'm starting from scratch and I do tend to get a bit excited when I start a new diet, full of optimism! I'm quite sad really! X

Gla you have accepted the gain! That makes it easia to move forward! Do you think there was a reason you gained? Or just your body playing tricks?

Cookbook sounds good! I have loads cookbooks I always forget to read or use!

Back