Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Looks like ur doing really well beck, fingers crossed for a good loss on mon, from a 100% wk! I will join u Monday, for 100% on plan till my bday!

And is ur curry likely to b free on sf?

I will also enjoy you for 100% plan!

I think I'm starting to get bored of ww! Not because of the food as I can eat what I want. Just the whole process of everything. 6months is a long time to stick to something.

Try 18 purple! That's why it is taking me forever to get to goal, I keep lapsing! I've been losing weight for 7 years altogether but have had a few periods off in between, which is when I gain! However, I keep coming back to ww cos I know it works for me if I do it properly.

The Thai curry would be about 6pp on SF Sarah which if you had a few weeklies to spare would be worth it as you could have more beef and wholewheat noodles!

Yep other than the mini milk/alpen bar fiasco I think I've managed a pretty healthy week. I'm looking forward to the roast- beef with red wine sauce, and gonna try a tray of yorkshires using a ww recipe and a tray using my own incase the ww ones are rubbish! X

Well I think to make things more exciting I may start cooking more recipe etc

Wow 18months. So you know when you get to target....what then!?

That's what I worry about. As I'll only stay at target doing similar to ww!

I guess I just keep going to ww to keep an eye on my weight or buy some scales and do it myself! The minute I take my eye off the ball I just gain- like 2 weeks off plan and I'm 5.5lb heavier! The most I gained was in about 3 months a couple of years ago when me and my boy first moved in together and then had a holiday to hong kong- when I got home my pyjamas were really tight around my thighs and I knew I was in trouble, I went back to ww and had gained 1st 3lb.
I think my problem is my attitude to food though and I really struggle with moderation. I don't really know how to fix this though as I've been losing weight for this long and that moderation button still hasn't clicked permanently for me so I guess I'll need to be watching what I eat forever. I have just ordered a book off amazon though called the hot tub diet, about our relationships with our bodies and psychology of eating and stuff so maybe that will help. X

Purpled said:
I will also enjoy you for 100% plan!

I think I'm starting to get bored of ww! Not because of the food as I can eat what I want. Just the whole process of everything. 6months is a long time to stick to something.

I second that!

Becktoria79 said:
Try 18 purple! That's why it is taking me forever to get to goal, I keep lapsing! I've been losing weight for 7 years altogether but have had a few periods off in between, which is when I gain! However, I keep coming back to ww cos I know it works for me if I do it properly.

The Thai curry would be about 6pp on SF Sarah which if you had a few weeklies to spare would be worth it as you could have more beef and wholewheat noodles!

Yep other than the mini milk/alpen bar fiasco I think I've managed a pretty healthy week. I'm looking forward to the roast- beef with red wine sauce, and gonna try a tray of yorkshires using a ww recipe and a tray using my own incase the ww ones are rubbish! X

Would u write up the recipe I'm sure I can use 6pp on it next week instead of a choc bar!

I'll get it down for you shortly Sarah it's very simple and quick!
It's been good this week, had home made burgers and home made curry and both been nicer than a take away! X

Did you like hong kong?

I wanna go lol!

I'm a serial traveller....in tr past 5 years I've done Australia, new Zealand, Canada, Paris, Barcelona, NYC, Vegas, la, south France, Amsterdam, Germany

But I wanna go somewhere different now, hongkong sounds exciting!

Becktoria79 said:
I'll get it down for you shortly Sarah it's very simple and quick!
It's been good this week, had home made burgers and home made curry and both been nicer than a take away! X

Im sorry I keep asking u for recipes! I'm not used to sf anymore and want to get a few good ideas for the next 2 wks as I'm gonna try and do mostly sf!

Don't be silly Sarah I'm happy to help. I'm gonna make that soup again today!

Purple I loved hongkong, we went because my OH's brother lives out there, we also went to Vietnam for a weekend too! I wish I'd have travelled more, HK was my first holiday since I was 16! I'm 33 now! I never had anyone to go away with! X

All your food at the moment sounds lovely, Bectoria.

Purpled - thats alot of places to visit in 5 years! I don't even have a passport!

Wow Purpled, I want your life!!

Beck, I was just thinking earlier of starting a thread on here where we discuss what brought us to the place we're in with food and why we think we over eat. When I did LT a few years ago I spent a lot of time coming to terms with the problem I've always had with food and it really helped. Obviously I went back to eating like that again but I really understand it a lot more now and feel like I can control it. It brought around a huge change in my life when I realised how long I'd had the problem and where it came from. It may sound stupid but food doesn't have as much power over me now, like I know I can be happy without it and so it feels a bit easier to diet. Anyway, it's just an idea..might look at starting the thread later, it might not be of much help to most people but if it might be then it's worth it x

I went to Australia/new Zealand alone between uni and working! The rest of the places we are both getting out of our system before we have kids! Work hard, pay the bills, save for holidays! Get back do the same!

Okay well if I look into hongkong then I might have a million questions to ask. Be prepared lol

And Ella that looks very interesting. It's strange how people control their life and situation using food. Like anorexics control their life by under eating. Same when we overeat.

You should start a thread!

I think it's a great idea Elle!

Gah I was doing so well until this afternoon! I made Sunday dinner and pointed and weighed everything so it was about 15pp but there were leftover yorkshires and gravy and they are my weakness so I attacked them. Then me and the boy watched a film and I couldn't stop thinking about the frozen yoghurt in the freezer and didn't just get myself a portion I took the whole tub and polished the rest off! That was after a portion of clotted cream ice cream (I did weigh that) and strawberries and 2 freddos have just gone into my gob too! What is wrong with me? I get weighed tomorrow so why the self sabotage, I've done really well? I've lost track of points consumed today, at least I only had a bowl of frosties before the roast, I might have scraped in as about even if I cover it with my activity points but reckon I'm about 5 over. Gah! X

5 over isn't much beck!

I know but I so wanted 100% week! It's my own fault though, I've still eaten a lot less than the last couple of weeks I guess!

Can u not go to the gym tomorrow b4 Wi to work off those 5pp?

Back