Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Ok kinda back to normal today I hope but feel very much out of swing of things and know I'm going to be having a weekend of indulgence so hoping my brain can shift into gear!
A pp day as have been counting last 2 days and will be counting tomorrow, but sf meals just counted this time.

B- porridge oats -3 skimmed milk -2 fruit, tbsp natural yogurt - 1 = 6pp

L- baked potato- 5 beans-4 salad 0 =9pp

T- Quorn pieces- 1 stir fry veg-0 brown egg fried rice- 8= 9pp

S- fruit

Meeting an old school friend for a drink after work so will have 5pp left for drinks. Best make it 2 vodkas and soda then? Mind I hate drinking on a school night, it knocks me right off. But only seeing her for an hour so can't do too much damage.
If we go somewhere where they sell cocktails I know I'll eat into My weeklies.

42 weeklies left.
Have a good day people. X

Skimmed milk is only 1pp for one sachet of OSS. Unless you prefer more milk! Tell me to butt out if you like! :D hahaha!

Haha! No I follow the instructions and it uses 250ml of milk! I could mix with water but I've got a taste for it now! It fills me til lunch too so anything that keeps me away from snacking naughty food!
X

No it's just a pack of porridge oats. I weigh out 40g. I have the ww scales and tried to point it but 40g of the oats wouldn't point. So I weighed it cooked and the same amount if cooked with water is 2pp. So really it's prob only 2ppfor the porridge but I like to be on safe side! X

Ah that's be why mine is only 1pp for the milk - I have the sachets and you get a little line to fill up with 180ml ;-)

I used to like oatso simple but the bag of porridge oats was only 68p so I got that and I really like it and you get a big bowlful for your points! Mind as I'm pp counting over weekend I might use the ww oats and save a couple of points for drinks! X

I don't know how you would point it, but a lower calorie, healthier version of porridge (so lower pp probably?) is this:

-25g porridge oats,
-10g bran (oat or wheat, but at co-op or health food shops),
- 8g skimmed milk powder and however much water.

You could obviously use milk rather than powder, i only use powder because I'm sick of lugging loads of milk home from the shop!

Bran should be low pp because it's just fibre - your body doesn't absorb it really. But it's great for porridge because it's so light, so 10g take up a big volume. You end up with a filling large bowl for less calories!

X

That's an interesting idea snakes I'll try it if I can get hold of some wheat!?

Ok so been off plan last couple of days as have been stating with a good friend in Manchester. I'm well over weeklies and not going to dwell on it.
Overall it's been a bad week foodwise, I've been poorly and had a really dodgy appetite for 4 days craving breads and mullerlights! Then obviously this weekend but gonna try my best to have a good day today and avoid uppercrust at the train station! My WI is tomorrow. Really hoping for a STS but expect at least 1lb on. I've not been as naughty as I could've easily been but I gain weight very easily.

Next week it's SF up until Friday when I'm away for weekend again with my boy and once again I intend to enjoy it!
X

Very annoyed with myself. Was doing so well yesterday, even managed to resist an Xmas sandwich from m & s at the train station and when I got home at around 4 my boyf had a burgerking and didn't want his fries so I ate them, he had bought me a big bag of maltesers that I ate too and then I ate a bagel made with 2 slices of Edam and a slice of ham and a toffee crisp also!
I haven't lost control so much in a couple of months and feel frustrated with myself. Also it makes my body feel like crap! Anyhow I'm pretty sure I'll have a gain tonight and I know I'll be upset but I'll have to deal with it. Brand new week starts now and I'm deffo going to make it SF as much as I can. I just feel so much better on SF healthier and controlled. Have another weekend away this weekend but I'll concentrate in the next few days first.

Sorry for the whinge.

Ok day 1 SF

B- porridge, milk, fruit and natural yogurt

L- jacket potato, beans and salad

T- roasted veg, ww pitta topped with natural yogurt and chopped mint.
Baked apple and raspberries with total 0%

S- fruit.

Looking forward to feeling less sluggish!
X

I know exactly how you feel - I was so hungover yesterday so had the one thing I know that works - dominoes! Mind you, that is all I ate yesterday but still....

Back on track today and hoping I can have a STS on Thursday, good luck with your WI. If you do gain, at least it won't be a suprise and you know we're you went wrong :) xxx

its great that we are noticing how we feel when off plan. helps to get back to it quicker.
just draw a line under last night.
you have already planned out for today so you are in the right frame of mind

good luck with your wi and have a good week

You're right. I can totally tell when not eating right, more so than when point counting, prob cos SF makes you cut out all the rubbish!

1lb on. Not too bad but got another weekend away so must be VERY good during the week! X

No problem!

Day 2- SF

B- porridge, skimmed milk, fruit, natural yoghurt.

L- pea and bacon soup and ww petit pain
Satsumas

T- steak and chips and steamed veg

S- crumpet with laughing cow ex light , fruit

Exercise- 45 min gym session.

X

Is your pea and bacon soup homemade? xx

Back