Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Hi guys.

Susie The fromage frais is pretty good as replacement Mayo when it's mixed in with stuff like salad!
I like the quark thing with options bit sweetener is also quite good to put into it.

Snakes I use the ww bagels. I've only been able to get them from asda though. The NI is 158 cals, 0.5g fat, 28g carbs but didn't get protein I'm afraid. They're lovely.

Day 3 has changed so this is what I've eaten

B- porridge, fruit, skimmed milk and natural yogurt.

L- potato salad made with fromage frais, bacon medallions, spring onions. 3 satsumas and banana.

T- chicken stir fry and egg fried brown rice.

Pleased with today and tea was lush and so fresh tasting! X

Day 4

Another bad day. I attacked the gingerbread man again! This is not looking good for Monday esp as was meant to save all my weeklies for this weekend!

B- bacon medallions, ww bagel, quark.

S- banana (I hardly ever snack between breakfast and lunch, I was ravenous!)

L- wholemeal chicken pasta salad
3 satsumas

S- 2 x crumpets with 1 lcexlight, gingerbread (sad face)

T- very small serving of wholemeal spaghetti and meatballs.

S- 1 chunk of toblerone.

Can't have naughty food around at the minute, I just want to eat it. I've been very hungry between meals too which is unusual. My weekend away starts tomorrow and I'm deffo not counting as first trip away me and the boy have had in aaaaagges! (I am having low point breakfast and lunch tomorrow though!) I'll deal with what the scales throw at me on Monday and get back on it hardcore from Monday thru to Xmas! Well try to! Xx

Susie25 said:
That's probably the reason why as you are in holiday mode, I do that and think oh well I'm gonna gain and start before I go xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Agree with this. Probably why I've pigged today too. Enjoy your weekend hun and start fresh Monday :) xx

I have tried to reign it in a little by not having any Parmesan on my pasta! Haha! You're right though it is that kind of mentality! Xx

Day 4

Another bad day. I attacked the gingerbread man again! This is not looking good for Monday esp as was meant to save all my weeklies for this weekend!

B- bacon medallions, ww bagel, quark.

S- banana (I hardly ever snack between breakfast and lunch, I was ravenous!)

L- wholemeal chicken pasta salad
3 satsumas

S- 2 x crumpets with 1 lcexlight, gingerbread (sad face)

T- very small serving of wholemeal spaghetti and meatballs.

S- 1 chunk of toblerone.

Can't have naughty food around at the minute, I just want to eat it. I've been very hungry between meals too which is unusual. My weekend away starts tomorrow and I'm deffo not counting as first trip away me and the boy have had in aaaaagges! (I am having low point breakfast and lunch tomorrow though!) I'll deal with what the scales throw at me on Monday and get back on it hardcore from Monday thru to Xmas! Well try to! Xx

Hi Becks do you do this online? I can't find the Laughing Cow Extra light on there so where did you find out it was 0pp for 1?

Cheers
Sue

Hi susie, I've used the calculator on my app and worked out it's 0pp for just one! More than one starts going into points!

Been away for the weekend and guzzled and drank lots of lovely stuff. I'm getting back on SF tomorrow and plan to stick to it as best as I can up until Xmas. Being naughty tomorrow and skipping WI- I very rarely do when I know I've gained ( ive only missed 3 meetings all year) but at this point in the year I don't think seeing a gain will motivate me at all as it usually does so I'm going to the gym instead! I feel more in control when I'm getting to the gym regularly. X

Did you have a good time though Becks? That's the important thing :) I bet you've not gained much at all, and whatever you have done, will probably just be water weight. Good luck for the new week. xxx

Hey,

Your food always looks so lush! Are you using the ww bagels? I've searched for those EVERYWHERE (tesco, sainsburys, waitrose) and haven't found them!

Are they standard size bagels? And what's the nutrition info?

Thanks xxx

Yesterday i bought ww bagels, pitta's, petit pain ... from the pound shop, a quid each ..... BARGAIN !!

Had a great time thanks Mets! Went to this bar with about 50+ different cocktails on, needless to say I didn't feel too hot today and ate lots of post drink munchies! Yep back on it with a vengeance tomorrow.

I don't think I could get through SF without the bread products and they're a great price! I'll have to check out our local poundland when im next in town! Xx

Becktoria79 said:
Had a great time thanks Mets! Went to this bar with about 50+ different cocktails on, needless to say I didn't feel too hot today and ate lots of post drink munchies! Yep back on it with a vengeance tomorrow.

I don't think I could get through SF without the bread products and they're a great price! I'll have to check out our local poundland when im next in town! Xx

Glad you had a great time :) mojito is my fab cocktail! That's what I was drinking last week - ouch! xx

Gah my gym plans are scuppered! Was going to leave work early to go but just had text that the boss is off leaving me in charge and cos we have kids stopping back tonight I'll ve there til 5:30 at earliest. Could still go but was planning to meet the boy to do a food shop at 6. I might not even make that as one of parents is notoriously late. Sorry for the whinge. X

Haha yeah I had to stop mid way to see to something! Didn't realise it had posted!

No I just felt grumpy this morning. It's always stressful when the boss is off cos then I'm in charge! We were 4 support staff down this morning too!
Anyhow I'll get to the gym tomorrow and weds and hopefully fri.

Day 1

B- ww oats, fruit and yogurt ( I thought we were out of milk so went for the ww oats which technically aren't simply filling but I looked at ingredients and figured it can't hurt as a one off).

S- grapes.

L- ww bagel, scrambled egg and bacon medallions. satsumas

S- ww petit pain and 1 lcexlight

T- chicken stir fry and egg fried rice

Pleased with myself today as managed to stick to plan despite being ravenously hungry at one point and very stressed! X

Well done for not pigging out - even when stressed! I'm sure thats why I've not been able to stop myself this week....

Get to the gym and work that stress out! :D

How are the WW oats? I saw them advertised on the website and thought about trying them - although if they're not SF then there's no point really xxx

Back