Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Good morning!
Last night was hard! I was soooo hungry and ended up having a slice of bread and some ham so used 3 weeklies. Oh well. Gonna try eating mostly SF food today to see if that helps with the hunger.

B- porridge with apple and raisins- 6pp

L- ham and tomato bagel- 6pp
Actuvia - 2pp
Fruit
T- pork stir fry and wholewheat noodles 10pp

24pp altogether.

I must say I don't feel like 26pp gives you much scope for healthy snacks and if I were to continue with pointing long term would be breaking into my weeklies well before the weekend! Deffo gonna get back to SF next week. X

Yeah I think I'd struggle with 26pp. How did you do today? xx

Not good, I've given into some cookies that were left over and a toffee penny! I'm still counting it though so will have to take 7pp off my weeklies. However not going out except for a couple of pints on fri night so hopefully I can stay within weeklies this week. But yeah 26 is hard. I think I'll do 26 this week as a kick start but either SF or 29 in future and then gradually reduce dailies 1ppa time if start to stick. Xx

At least you're pointing the cookies. It would be different if you had the "sod it" attitude....

If I point I'm going to stick to 29pp as well and do like you said, and gradually drop them if need be. Sf for me is defo the way forward though!

Aye me too, I wanted to point this week though as needed to get my portion sizes into check and shrink my stomach a bit before trusting myself to eat til satisfied! X

Yeah good idea. I can't wait to not feel so bloated!

Stupidly, and it's probably all psychological, but I did feel my tummy was less bloated and rotund this morning, after just one day of being back on plan! I think eating at regular times helps rather than just grazing for 8 hours solid for a week! X

Didn't do too well yesterday, had 35pp in total so leaves me with 30 weeklies. Should be ok providing I don't go crazy at the weekend!

Plan for today- 26pp

B- bagel and scrambled eggs-made with 1 whole egg and 1 egg White- 6pp

L- roasted veg and wholewheat giant cous cous- 6pp

T- steak, straw fries and peppercorn sauce - 9pp

Snacks fruit and crumpet with laughing cow ex light - 2pp

23pp total so 3points left if needed- I suspect they will be used!

X

Your food sounds lush! I love the sound of giant cous cous :) and I still need to try those straw chip things xxx

Thanks ladies- unfortunately I burnt most of my veg last night when I roasted it so hoping it won't be too charred!
The giant cous cous I got from sainsburys. It is expensive but same points per gram as normal stuff and more filling as it's wholewheat. I like it lots. Takes a bit longer than normal stuff too but worth it. X

Is it not free on sf if it's Wholewheat??

Yes! That's why I got it! Today has so far pretty much been an SF day except I'll be using creme fraiche in me peppercorn sauce!
Not felt anywhere near as hungry today as the last couple of days. I'll have my crumpet soon, then tea and still be under 26pp. Might have an activia for afters with baked apple! X

Ah brilliant! I'm going to try that cous cous.

Baked apple and yoghurt .... Mmmmmm! xxx

Annoyed with myself- had done real well until 9 hit 26pp exactly and then my boyf was eating choc next to me so I had 5 malteasers and 2 little kinder bars! I've counted it as 6pp. At least I've counted it.
24pp to see me through the weekend and pub tonight!

Today- 26pp and 24 weeklies

B- spiced porridge with apple and raisins- 6pp

L- butternut squash and red pepper soup with ww petit pain- 4pp
Fruit.

Snack before pub- 2x crumpets and 1 lcexlight - 5pp

Tea- not sure- was gonna make chicken and bacon casserole to put in slow cooker while out. Will have to see. Might get a ww ready meal incase this doesn't work out! I have 11ppto spend on tea.

Have a great day everyone.

How do you spice your porridge??

At least you pointed the chocs :)

I like the idea of that!

Back