Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Snakes and ladders said:
OMG I just bought some wholewheat couscous. It's pricey but SO NICE!

Thanks for the tip! xxx

Damn it! I knew there was something of forgotten from Tesco earlier! Doh!

Back from the pub. Drank half pints so only drank 2 pints altogether, I did hit some fruit and nuts leftover from Xmas and had some crisps. Gotta try to stick to 26 over weekend then back on SF from Monday.
Oh and I love my slow cooker- chicken and bacon casserole nicely cooking whilst in the pub with my boy! X

You did well - I wouldn't be able to stick to half pints!

I'm about to prepare my veg to chuck in my stew so it cooks overnight :) my fella is working lates so needs to eat at about 3pm. I love it when you wake up in the morning with the lush smell! :)

Can't you post your recipe please my love? xxx

Hey hope your good :) I need to get me a slow cooker, sounds like a handy thing to have! Giving simply filling another go as i feel im alot more healthier when on it! x

You defo should! They're awesome!

Yes the slow cooker is good. Today I'm going to make a very low point veg curry and have some poppadoms. Looking forward to it.

The chips are the same as for potatoes. 1pp per 50g. I make quite a lot but weigh a portion out for me and put themto cook on a separate tray than for my boyf- but free on SF!

Today I must stick to my 26pp!

B- weetabix with strawberries and blueberries, milk and honey- 5pp

L- Brie and walnut salad with rocket, grapes and apple- 5pp ww petit pain-3pp

T- vegetable curry- 1pp
Poppadoms- I think these are a point each but 3 for 2? I shall look up. I will have quite a few points to spare the curry is perfect Saturday night grazing food with no guilt!

I should be able to stick to 26pp.
Have a great day girls! Oh and mets I shall put recipe up! Xx

Totally ballsed up yesterday evening. Chocolate and ice cream were both consumed. The ice cream was not in moderation. Not counted it at all.
Looking forward to getting back to meetings for the discipline. I'm not good on my own! I think not having a starting point weight wise doesn't help either- and the fact I'm greedy and have a very sweet tooth!
Anyhow, we are having a roast dinner today and the online shop is arriving too. I planned a mostly simply filling week and my sweet tooth doesn't play up so much when I'm on SF. Hopefully my real good motivation and determination will come back! X

Aw becks it will get better!! Sunday is the first day of the week (officially) so fresh start for you!! X I'm sf after 3 days of tracking/ it def helps!

Aw Becks, I know how you feel. I defo feel better and more in control when im on sf. I've not picked at goodies or anything as I just don't fancy it when doing sf. I'm at my mums and she has sweets and chocolates everywhere still! It's so hard to not eat them!! My willpower is really being tested....

How have you got on today? By interest, how have you pointed your roast dinner? I'm pointing today and haven't done it in a while, so my chicken roast is a guesstimate! xx

I have to admit that I've had a terrible day. I got chocolate from the shop and haven't counted the roast at all! After last night my mind was like start properly on Monday when you know what you have to lose and are on SF! So I kind of have had a bit of a blow out today!
Tomorrow is my WI and I think I will have a good week also my boyf is starting his healthy kick tomorrow so hopefully support each other.
I do normally count my roast. I have the ww scales and they are brilliant for pointing portions of meat and roast potatoes etc.
Well done for resisting the chocolate Mets!
Xx

Mets i should've said I have about 4 -5 points worth of meat (if chicken no skin) that's about 100-125g, 4-5 small roast potatoes roasted in olive oil (5-6pp), Yorkshire puddings are 1 pp each but I always add 1 more point just incase and gravy is 1-2pp from granules. Veg obviously free depending on how it's cooked. I guess on a Sunday if I'm having a roast and being good I point it at around 15pp. Sf it would prob be about 5 or 6 weeklies cos you can use your oil allowance for roast potatoes. X

Come on beck back on track tomorrow u no u can do it, just picture u at ur goal weight when u feel like eating the food that makes us all feel tired and sluggish! U have got this far, keep going! I hope this will be a little motivation for u?!

You're right Sarah I can do this! I'm feeling great to start tomorrow, I want to be 10st by summer. I can do it!
Thanks guys. X

You CAN do it! Like you said, both you and your fella are on it tomorrow and I know it's much easier when my fella is watching what he eats. Get wi out the way and then you can start from scratch :) I've got a good feeling about it for you xxx

I only had 2 roasties which I reckon would be about 100g which is 1pp then pointed 2 for the oil. Resisted yorkshires! Meat I had about a breasts worth which is 4pp and then a small amount of stuffing I pointed as 2pp. Gravy 2pp too. Think I'll be ok with that. I was pointing to 26pp today, so even if im over on the roast, the 3pp left to 29pp should cover it.

Good luck tomorrow :) xxx

Thanks mets! You had a lot of self control there! I guess that is one good thong about 26 it gives you a bit of leeway if you do miscount- is that why they changed it do you think?

Right day 1 properly today! Looking forward to my meeting and doing it properly this time!

B- shredded wheat, strawberries and blueberries and skimmed milk

L- pea,mint and bacon soup, ww petit pain, fruit

T- chicken stir fry and wholewheat noodles
Baked apple and raspberries and total 0%

Snacks- fruit

Hoping for a good day! X

Good luck hun, sounds like a good day you've got there :) xxx

Back