Becktoria's simply filling food diary

That's good that it took you so long! Well done. I'm planning a crunchy into my day to make up for having to do work on a weekend!

Day 6- 26pp 13 weeklies left

B- porridge, skimmed milk, raspberries and blueberries- 5pp

L- 2x crumpets with ham and lcow exl- 6pp

T- griddled chicken and courgette with bulgar wheat- 7pp

S- fruit and a crunchie- 5pp

Total 23pp- might use the 3 remaining for a coconut mullerlight- they're lovely and 2pp

Have a good satturday ! X

Actually didn't have such a great day, I had a double choc kit Kat as well as the crunchie, but then I didn't feel hungry enough for an evening meal and just had a crumpet. Stayed within my 26 tho, so that's something, but not a fan of using my points for choc. X

Dreamt about luxury chocolate last night. Damn!

Day 7- pp day

26pp and 10 dailies

B- weetabix, skimmed milk, strawberries and blueberries-4pp

L- Brie, walnut, apple, grape and rocket salad with ww petit pain- 7pp

T- sticky beef stir fry- 14pp

S- fruit

Total= 25pp

I got a pack of recipe cards from the meeting on Monday. I've never made it before but know it involves sweet chilli sauce. I'll let you know if it's any good. It looks good! X

Your lunch sounds lush! :) xxx

Lunch was nice but I was actually really hungry yesterday. Amazing the difference when not following SF!
I will be pointing most of the week but my breakfasts and lunches will be SF, this is because my boyf is following ww now and he's not a massively adventurous eater so I let him pick out some recipes he would like to try for tea. I'll be making them SF where I can but pointing otherwise.

Day 1- 26pp 49 weeklies

Breakfast - spiced porridge, skimmed milk, apple and raspberry- 5pp

L- ww bagel with turkey ham and salad, fruit- 5pp

T- chicken fajitas- 16pp

S- fruit, options-1pp

48weeklies left.

Got WI tonight. Hoping it goes better than last week. I want 2lb off so I'm at 11st but have learnt its not always wise to have a number in mind as can end up in disappointment!

Have a good day everyone. X

Thanks guys- 2 1/2lb off! Under 11st again! The boyf lost 4lb so we're both happy!

Been really craving choc today but managed to just stick to a couple of options through the day. Got my fajitas down to 14pp so think I'm in my 26.

That's bloody brilliant Becks! Well done to you both :D xxxx

Thanks Mets! Was weird being nervous for his weight as well as my own! The bed is almost half a stone lighter tonight!

I forgot I had 2 choc digestives so over my points! Oh well. This week is going to be stressful at work- another LEA inspection- hoping I can stay strong. X

Becktoria79 said:
Thanks Mets! Was weird being nervous for his weight as well as my own! The bed is almost half a stone lighter tonight!

I forgot I had 2 choc digestives so over my points! Oh well. This week is going to be stressful at work- another LEA inspection- hoping I can stay strong. X

Haha! That's a good way of thinking about it - your bed is nearly 1/2 stone lighter! Hehee!

I think the 2 biccies won't hurt. You're into a new week now :) I hope it's a good one for you.... Try to stay strong :) xxx

Well done on the loss, I can't wait to be under 11 stone, a fair way to go yet tho!

Thanks everyone.
Sarah you'll get there sooner than you realise!

Another pp day, will have to be a bit stricter with points but find I'm always a bit more nibbly WI day as feel I have time to work it off. I had a mullerlight and a fridties bar last night. I used to have a binge after every WI, which i never counted, and lose but don't really do that now. Just little things but point them too.

Right day 2

26pp- 39 weeklies

B- Porridge and fruit- 5pp

L- roasted veg and cous cous- 6pp
Fruit

T- toad in the hole- 6pp and mash - 4pp
Steamed veg- 1pp (peas in it!)

22pp total. Will be back late at work so reckon I'll be consuming a couple of options to keep me going! It's the only thing stopping me heading to the corner shop and buying real choc!

Have a good day!

Back