Becktoria's simply filling food diary

My chicken and bacon ones tend to be the best! Have managed to eat nothing else and almost sleepy time, so pleased with today! Night folks. X

Good evening. Not a bad day today but not brilliant. Used some weeklies but still on target to have 40 weeklies for the weekend, which would be great!

Day 3- 26pp 46weeklies

B- ww bagel, scrambled egg (1 whole egg and 1 egg white), 2x bacon medallions -7pp

L- roasted veg and wholewheat giant cous cous - 5pp

S- 1 ginger nut-1pp
1 custard cream- 2pp
Banana
Apricots

T- spaghetti carbonara - 15pp
Grapes

Annoyed I ate biscuits again but I had literally 5 mins to eat lunch and felt unsatisfied cos it was so rushed and just saw the biscuits and grabbed them. Tea was gorgeous but a lot of points. Very good though and I've probably eaten too much fruit but I was quite nibbly this afternoon when i got and better that than something else. Once again quite pleased with today. No idea if tomorrow will be counting or sf. All my breakfasts and lunches are sf it just depends on evening meal or if I grab a biscuit! Haha! X

I'm not really a biscuity person but they've been around a lot this week! Pleased I've shown a little self control by stopping at 2! Not sure what today will bring but reckon a ww meal so that I can enjoy a pint and stay within dailies!
Have a good day nomes. X

Make a choice for urself cake or a pint!

I'm not an alcohol person so it would deff be cake for me!

I only drink when I'm out with people. I do however enjoy mine and the boys post work trip to our local on a Friday! Mind we aren't going tonight cos it's just too cold. I didn't have cake but I had 2 options and 2 biscuits. Not sure about tea still but sure I'll find something! X

Not a good evening I'm feeling cold so can't be bothered to cook and a bit nibbly. Had a white choc kit Kat and 2 bowls of cereal. Could be worse I guess. This is what today has looked like

Day 4 26pp 42 weeklies

B- spiced porridge, skimmed milk, raspberries and blueberries- 6pp

L- chicken noodle salad- 6pp

S- 2x options- 2pp
2x choc digestives 5pp - ( would so not have ate 2 if knew it was 5pp!)
Banana
White choc kit Kat chunky -7pp

T- 1 bowl coco pops and skimmed milk- 4pp
1 bowl special k and milk- 4pp

Total- 34pp 8weeklies used- 34 left.

Bit irritated with myself but could be worse. If I'm clever 34pp should get me by. Gotta keep myself busy tomorrow to avoid Saturday boredom binge! C

Don't worry bout the picking u have plenty of weeklies left!

I'm out for drinks Sunday afternoon, hoping my friends' aren't wanting to eat. Poss meeting a friend tomorrow night but she has a habit of cancelling!
It's these cold nights. Our kitchen is freezing and really don't want to cook. I must get a supply of ww meals in for nights like this! Xx

No I made it myself with wholewheat noodles, some cooked chicken pieces and peppers, mange tout, bean sprouts, chilli and grated carrot and made a dressing with soy, sauce, lemon juice and ginger. Was lovely. X

That sound like lots of work beck it's very creative, ww should pay u to write new recipes for them, u always have a new one

Haha I get them from ww and then modify them to suit my tastes and make them more filling! It was pretty easy I just flung the stuff together and made the dressing this morning. X

Bit of a funny day today...

Day5. 26pp- 26 weeklies

B- oats, total 0%, bananas, blueberries, raspberries- 6pp

S- 3 x 1/2 pints lager- 9pp
2x mini walnut whips - 3pp
2/3 of praline bar- 4pp

T- wholewheat pasta mixed with pesto, cooked chicken, courgette, pepper and onion and Parmesan - 16pp

14 weeklies left

My boozy afternoon plans for tomorrow were cancelled and I was saving my weeklies for that so ended up having a little chocolate and a large dinner. I think I have more than enough weeklies left to get me through tomorrow!

Back