Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Oh dear happy birthday

Hi Becks I'm sorry you feel disappointed - I know exactly how you feel! You sound like you know what to do though.... I wish I could do it as well! Not had a good week at all. Keep going hun xxx

Thanks Mets, I know what to do its just a matter of doing it!
I went to the gym and did an hour long session yesterday, I plan the same tomorrow and Saturday. I know part of my problem since Xmas is that I'm not being very active and need to kick my arse into gear.
As I said in your thread I'm a bit too comfortable right now and I need to do that bit extra to shift this last stone!

I'm making this a 6 day week with 42 weeklies as not counting last nights meal! So back on it today. My dad and his wife are coming through and normally we'd go for a meal out but I've said I'll cook so I can keep in control that way. Bit of pressure as he's a chef but should be ok!
X

Oops, don't worry beck u will get back into it!

Becktoria79 said:
Oh I ate a whole packet of ww choc biscuits. 12pp. Not a good choice. I can't be trusted with any kind of chocolate or biscuit! X

Same!! I really can't have anything like that near me.... My boss bought all is girls a chocolate heart for valentines yesterday and I gave it straight to my fella. I even refused just ONE peanut butter M&M today. A small achievement with how I feel right now.

Straight back on it each day for us Becks x x x

Hi Becks!

Just catching up on your diary, been offline for a while.

I've also struggled to stay on plan lately and had a proper binge last weekend; I felt disgusted with myself even as I was stuffing my face.

Here is what I tell myself now and I think it would apply to you too:

1) I prefer the healthy food I cook myself, so man up anf step away from the convenience food.

2) Cold is not an excuse.

3) Move your bum a bit more and the gain will fall right back off.

4) all it really takes is a couples of good days to get back into the habit.

5) I visualise my goal, so when I'm reaching for the chocolate I try to visualise what my tummy would look like with nice abs...

You can do this! Xx

PS: sorry for the typos, I HATE typing on my cheap little phone with silly auto correct!

Love that :) very good advice and I will also try to use it x

Thanks snakes, I think it all applies except maybe the convenience food as I tend to cook all my meals everyday, if anything I need a couple of ww ready meals in to have for when I can't face cooking because that's when I eat loads of stupid little things and the points add up!

Right 2 weeks today is my birthday. I wanted to be 10, 10 for my birthday. I'm not sure if I personally can lose 10lbs in a fortnight but I'm going to give it my best shot! I have one social thing on Saturday and that's the only thing I'll struggle to control between now and then, otherwise I've got no excuses! I'm not having ANY chocolate between now and my birthday and I'm kicking up the gym!
Ok so back to brand new 7 day week (even though mon is WI) so that I have 2 full weeks on it, then go off plan for my birthday and our weekend away and start another full week after wi on the monday. if I don't work in full weeks then I'm a bit more likely to go off, if that makes sense?

So today is simply filling because my mam is coming through and we are going for lunch but I know I can have jacket potato and beans where we are going. After my mam has been I'm gonna do another hour in the gym. I'll write out full diary tonight when hopefully I've had a good day!
X

Good luck Becks. You sound determined and focused today :)

I really want a jacket potato and beans. Mmmm! x

Well done beck for getting ur motivation back, I keep my fingers crossed for u to loose the last 10lb!

I just re-read my earlier post- it's not 10lb til I'm 10st 10 it's just 4lb! I've got no chance of losing 10lb in a fortnight! Haha! It's 14lb to goal altogether!

Thanks guys I'm feeling very good today. Had a wobbly moment in tesco where I really wanted choc as I was queuing up to pay for my fruit. Just done over an hour in the gym and walked back instead of getting the bus! I hope this positivity lasts!

Day 1- simply filling. 49weeklies

B- shredded wheat, skimmed milk, strawberries and blueberries

L- jacket potato beans and salad

S- banana and grapes

T- shepherds pie made with extra lean beef and butternut squash and potato mash

5 activity points earned.

I will update if I eat anything else after my tea but probably won't as it is usually very filling.
X

Lovely day :) pass some motivation this way.... ;-)

I am sending motivational vibes as I type!

I had a weight watchers baked apple bar after my tea. That's 2pp out of my weeklies.

No more food today so 47pp left for rest of the week. X

Well done on resisting a choccy bar tho u have had such a good day only eating 2pp u prob could have had a small one!

Nope no choc at all for a fortnight! I know once I have it I'll want more plus it'll give me something to look forward to on my birthday! The ww apple bake bar was nice though! X

Well done for sticking to it! Never seen the apple bars, I don't find much ww stuff where I live, starting to p**s me off!

Back