Becktoria's simply filling food diary

The first few days r the hardest! U have done sooooo well today, u will be fine, keep reminding urself that u will b able to enjoy ur bday and holiday so much more if u loose the lbs u want to!

sarah88 said:
The first few days r the hardest! U have done sooooo well today, u will be fine, keep reminding urself that u will b able to enjoy ur bday and holiday so much more if u loose the lbs u want to!

Good advice :)

How's ur day today beck?

Hi all, today hasn't been so good, I'm already into weeklies and not even had my tea yet!
Me and the boy went to ikea and went to macdonalds for lunch as it was only place nearby where had some idea of points. I hate macdonalds ( well except for choc milkshakes but total no no!) so I had a cheeseburger but was still really really hungry so got 6 chicken mcnuggets and BBQ dip. So not best pleased with that but on the positive side, I was very, very much wanting chocolate and I didn't have any.

Day 2- 26pp 47weeklies

B- porridge, skimmed milk and blueberries- 5pp

S- banana
Ww apple bake bar- 2pp

L- cheeseburger- 8pp
6 chicken mac nuggets & BBQ dip- 16pp

S- ww apple bake bar- 2pp
2 1/2 pints lager- 6pp

T- roasted veg and ww pitta- 3pp

Total - 34pp
39 weeklies left.

Tomorrow I am meeting friends for afternoon drinks and food has been mentioned. I've looked up the menu for the pub and there is only sandwiches (lots of cheese and mayo), chips, wedges, nachos and typical pub grub like sausage and mash etc. there is a falafel salad and 5 bean chilli. Do you think one of these is prob my best choice? Or see what the soup is? I'm gonna try not to eat out but depends how long we are out. Also it's hard not eating if everyone else is. Any ideas would be welcomed. X

I'm not sure what's best from the pub but I just wanted to say I couldn't believe chicken nuggets r 16pp! U could have had 2 more burgers for that!

No chicken nuggets are 7pp and another 1pp for the dip. It was 16pp for the burger and chicken nuggets together. I must have typed it in wrong! X

Oh right thought it was loads

That's exactly what I thought!

That's what I thought too! love mcchicken nuggets!

If they do a jacket potato at the pub, perhaps have that with some beans? Or a chicken salad? I don't know about the 5 bean thing as I don't know what that is!! :D

Jacket potato is always first thing I look for and sadly none! The salads except for tha falafel one are covered in dressing and I'm not a big salad eater if it's too dry.

I may not need to eat anything, I'm gonna have a ww meal for lunch before I go and not meeting til 3. Hopefully I can go without and I'll have summat at home. I just worry about hangovers sooo much. X

Well I'm slightly tipsy and had a lovely time! I had falafel salad which I'm counting as about 20pp- it was mainly salad and 3 balls of falafel and some croutons so I think 20 is a safe bet. I've lost track of drink, I stuck to halves and think I did ok but we discovered these cheese flavoured pretzel pieces. We shared and they were oh so good but I couldn't say how many points. What I am gonna do is say basically I have used all my weeklies and I shouldn't need any weeklies the next few days. We are having a roast tomorrow but im in the right frame of mind to count that properly abd stay within 26.
I did another hour in the gym this morning so think I'll be ok. Not expecting a loss on Monday but hoping for a good loss the week after.
Oh and still no chocolate! Just 11 days to go til birthday ( I actually don't care about birthday but having choc again! Haha!) xx

I do that - if I'm unsure of how many points used I just write off all my weeklies. Did you have a good time? Sounds like you did if you were tipsy! ;-)

Yeah I had a lovely time thanks. Felt ok today too, just pretty hungry. Was very good and made a roast but pointed and weighed everything, I made my own little tray of roast potatoes, parsnips and carrots using spray oil.

Day4 - 26pp. 0 weeklies

B- 2x crumpets, jam, low fat spread-7pp

L- ww petit pain, 2 bacon medallions , tomato sauce-5pp

S- apple, grapes

T- beef-2pp
3x Yorkshire puddings-3pp
Roast potatoes and parsnips-4pp
Sprouts, carrots-0pp
Gravy-1pp
2x ww iced desserts-4pp

Total 26pp.

Sounds like a nice day beck

It was, just the lager has made me feel hungry! I read your body craves 500 more cals than usual after you have drunk. I always get post drink munches, I had a bath when they were getting too much for me! Xx

Wow I wonder y ur body craves more food? Welcome for staying on track tho!

Back