Becktoria's simply filling food diary

You done well for not pigging out on stodge! That's all I want for my hangover!!

I'm quite pleased actually, I do find 26pp very hard to stick to. Sf planned for today and tomorrow which should mean I'm not hungry. WI tonight, hoping for a STS as I doubt I've lost due to being bad on tues and weds. X

I also find 26pp hard to stick to! Good luck at Wi, hope u get a loss!

I'm quite pleased actually, I do find 26pp very hard to stick to. Sf planned for today and tomorrow which should mean I'm not hungry. WI tonight, hoping for a STS as I doubt I've lost due to being bad on tues and weds. X

good luck for weigh in xx

Thanks! I lost 1.5lb! Very very happy as totally didn't expect it, esp as totm started last night! Feeling very motivated again. X

aaah well done becktoria79 that's a great loss
:happy036: xx

Becktoria79 said:
Thanks! I lost 1.5lb! Very very happy as totally didn't expect it, esp as totm started last night! Feeling very motivated again. X

Brilliant! Well done... :D another step to goal! xxx

Well done on ur loss

Thanks everyone, I'm really chuffed.

Day5 sf 0weeklies left

B- shredded wheat, strawberries and blueberries, skimmed milk

L- carrot and coriander soup
2x ww petit pains

S- 2x ww crumpets and 1 laughing cow ex light
Apple
Ww pitta

T- bacon, potato and red onion omelette

Ate a lot of snacks this evening as was waiting for food delivery. It was really late and had planned to make a stir fry but was late and wasnt very hungry anymore so had the omelette instead. It was lovely! X

Thanks snakes.

Day 6 26pp 0weeklies

B- fruity muesli Bircher- 5pp

S- apple

L- chickpea and potato salad- 7pp

S- banana
Ww pitta-3pp
Grapes
20g special k- 2pp
Pancake-3pp

T- either a bowl of porridge or 2 crumpets with laughing cow ex light-6pp

Ex- 55 mins gym- 4 activity points

I'm crazy tired and really not hungry after trying a pancake. I set out to have an sf day but my hand wandered into the cereal as I was cooking pancakes! I might not eat anything but will prob be mega hungry when I wake up in the middle of the night! X

Thanks Tani!

Ended up just having 4pp last night as had 2 ww iced desserts. Appetite had just gone! Am looking forward to my porridge this morning though. X

Nah I'm fine today, but once again under my 26pp which isn't like me...

Day 7 26pp 0weeklies

B- porridge with blueberries- 5pp

S- apple

L- carrot and coriander soup-0pp
3x ww malted Danish bread-4pp
Vanilla mullerlight- 2pp
Banana

S- ww oat digestives- 2pp

T- pork in apple and red onion sauce- 6pp
Butternut squash and potato mash- 4pp

40 min walk- 3 activity points

Total - 23pp

I couldn't get to Pilates because I have a bad shoulder and had to go to get my prescription for the pill, so I walked back from the chemist which was a 40 min walk. Really pleased with how much exercise I've been doing lately. And completed 7 days with no choc!
New week starts tomorrow. Got the in laws coming tomorrow and out for meal on Friday but otherwise should be able to stay on plan. X

Well done beck, I've been doing really well!

Thanks ladies. I've really got my head in the right place, but was a struggle earlier today when I was mega stressed and wanted chocolate!
The soup is a home made one I do myself. It's onions, carrots, ground coriander and veg stock. It's nice when it's perfect but this batch wasn't great. X

My post was meant to say uve done really well not I've, sounds really big headed stupid phone!

Back