Becktoria's simply filling food diary

sarah88 said:
My post was meant to say uve done really well not I've, sounds really big headed stupid phone!

LOL!!! Show off!!! :p

Well done Becks! Keep it going! Not long until your birthday... xxx

Thanks Mets. Feeling positive and just a week til birthday!

New week today!

Day 1- 26pp 49 weeklies

B- weetabix, milk and strawberries and blueberries-4pp

S- options-1pp
Apple

L- roasted veg- 0pp
Ww bagel- 4pp
Philadelphia light- 1pp
Banana

S- ww oat digestives- 2pp
3x 1/2 pint lager- 9pp

T- Chinese takeaway- king po chicken -10pp
Wholewheat noodles- 5pp

Total

Good day today beck, hope u enjoyed ur chinese!

It was yummy and actually so much nicer having my own noodles than rice from Chinese!
10 weeklies used. I'm cooking for the family tomorrow so should be able to stay in control and reckon shouldn't need to use too many weeklies over the weekend! X

Hi snakes, they are blue dragon. I've only seen them in sainsburys and stock up on them!

Yesterday wasn't a great day but I did have some mini triumphs. Yes, I ate quarter of a bag of haribo, but I didn't touch the open bar of chocolate that was on my desk at school all day. Also I had my ww oat digestives with my highlights hot choc instead of the chocolate cream honk nobs that looked amazing! Went well into my weeklies and although I have 7 left I think I'm gonna write them off to allow for errors.

Yesterday- day 2 26pp 39 weeklies

B- weetabix, milk and strawberries and blueberries- 4pp

S- toast and low far spread -2pp
Haribo-6pp

L- ww tomato and basil chicken ready meal-7pp

S- highlights-1pp
Ww digestives-2pp
Strawberries

T- chorizo tear and share bread-5pp
Spaghetti carbonara- 15pp
Cheesecake- 7pp
Wine-9pp

Total- 58pp - 26dailes and 32 weeklies

5 activity points earned walking.

Pleased with myself as I've had an absolutely horrid week at work and I've managed to keep off the choc. I've not managed the gym as much as I'd have liked the last few days due to a bad shoulder and visitors but have attempted to walk a lot more. I'm giving myself a treat today in the form of a fancy aromatherapy body massage which hopefully will get rid of some of the stress knots in my back! Hope everyone else is doing well. Xx

Lol honk nobs! Hahaha! :D

Well done for resisting the chocolate. You're doing so well! xxx

Ur still doing so good beck despite giving in to hairbo, I was gonna have some the other day but when I weighed them out I didn't see they were worth the pp so put then back!

Yeah I never used to get choc much I would always buy sweets, so tasty

I'm a fiend for sweets. I can't start cos I won't stop!!

Morning everyone!

Gah I was doing so well yesterday and then some of the cheesecake from fri night was winking at me when I opened the fridge! So that 7 points of weeklies I said I was gonna write off has definitely gone now! Haha! I'm off to the gym soon and walking there and back do that is 5 pp earned so hopefully it'll be ok.

Yesterday- day 3 Sf - 7 weeklies

B- muesli Bircher

L- ww bagel with turkey ham and lc ex light

S- 2x ww crumpets
Cheesecake-7pp

T- baked potato, beans and salad

Today is a pp day. I'll update at the end of the day. I feel like my focus is slipping a bit today so aiming for a 100% junk free day. Have a nice Sunday everyone. Xx

Good day yesterday, when do ur weeklies roll over? I reckon ur gym visit will help with ur cheesecake!

This week is a funny week because i get weighed on Monday, but I started a new week on Thursday so weeklies begin again on Thursday BUT it's my birthday in Thursday and we are going away for the weekend so I am taking a few days off, will go back to WI on Monday and start a fresh week on Tuesday which would be my normal new week starting pint, of that makes sense? X

Yes that makes sense! not long till ur birthday now! And Wi tomorrow so good luck

Today went wrong. I didn't get to the gym as my shoulder started hurting after I'd done the supermarket shop, so have spent the afternoon on the couch with a heat patch on my shoulder. Of course while I'm watching DVDs I think about food and I stupidly bought that chocolate Philadelphia, you know the one with 4 separate parts, so it's portioned out? So I ate it all. I spread some on ww digestives but just ate the rest as it was.
I've had 24 pp already and not eaten tea but I've lost my appetite now, so I've put the tiniest bit of chicken breast in the oven, but dunno whether I'll have it or not, just don't fancy anything.
Hope my shoulder sorts itself out. I'm desperate to get back to the gym but scared of making it worse. I guess I'll be ok if I just don't use the arm parts of the cross trainer? X

Back