Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Well u haven't gone over ur points so u should be fine beck, just do the core/ leg workouts at the gym, allow urself the chicken if u r hungry, if ur not hungry don't eat it!?

I had chicken cos i was quite hingry but it was very small and 2 small new potatoes so maybe 5 points. So 3 pp over this week. I'll do some activity before Thursday.

Day 4 26pp 0weeklies

B- weetabix-3pp
Skimmed milk-1pp
Strawberries

S- ww digestives-2pp

L- potato, bacon and onion omelette-7pp

S- chocolate Philadelphia-9pp
Ww digestives- 2pp
Grapes

T- chicken- 3pp
2xnew potatoes-1pp

Total 28pp. 2activity points used.

Hey guys lost 1lb this week. Shouldn't be disappointed but I am a bit as had set a mini goal for myself. Still life is too short to dwell. I'm not writing down today's food as I went of track quite bad. I'll be doing pp tomorrow and wednesday and am going to try my very best not to get my birthday/weekend away head on too early! X

That's still a good loss beck seeing as ur so close to goal!

Becktoria79 said:
Hey guys lost 1lb this week. Shouldn't be disappointed but I am a bit as had set a mini goal for myself. Still life is too short to dwell. I'm not writing down today's food as I went of track quite bad. I'll be doing pp tomorrow and wednesday and am going to try my very best not to get my birthday/weekend away head on too early! X

I replied to you on Nomes thread, but well done hun. 1lb is a 1lb ;-)

You're not! Like I said on nomes thread, it can be disheartening when you expect more. I still haven't lost my Christmas weigh yet either :-/

Oh no! I'm scared of people shouting at me while I exercise. I think they'd make me cry!

Been rubbish again today. I keep putting food into my mouth. Gah!

Decided on Tuesday I'm going to follow the easy week menus they give you for a fortnight. X

Never seen the easy week menu?

Sorry I think it's called easy start or something. I got them given at new year but I think they are available on esource. It's kinda like the old (very old) kick start plan! X

Maybe I haven't had It as I've not been to meeting or had esource this yr!

Thanks valleri!
I'm off plan at the moment. Had a nice birthday and mega excited for weekend in Durham! Boyf has ordered champagne breakfast for tomorrow morning!
I will update again after WI on Monday and start properly hardcore Tuesday! Have a nice weekend everyone. Xx

happy birthday beck

Happy birthday! Kick back and enjoy it, you lucky thing :) have a great weekend xxx

Back