Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Fingers crossed. although it'll be my totm next week, hopefully that won't have too bad an effect.

Day 1 26pp 49 weeklies

B- 2x weetabix- 3pp
Skimmed milk- 1pp
Strawberries, blueberries and sweetener-0pp

S- banana

L- light mozzarella -2pp
Rocket, cherry toms, pepper, spring onion- 0pp
Petit pain- 3pp
2x plums - 0pp

S- options made with a little semi skimmed milk- 2pp

T- chicken, cherry tomatoes, peas and pasta -11pp
Fruit salad and total 0%- 1pp

S- hot skimmed milk-1pp
Ww chewy honeycomb crunch bar- 2pp

Total -26pp
49/49 weeklies left

Feel really pleased with myself today. Have felt hungry at points but also a bit nauseaus with it and stomach cramps but have stayed on plan.
X

Sorry ur not feeling well, that's a good day tho! Hope u feel better soon

Well I went to WI and managed to lose 1lb! I've no idea how but very pleased. Had a really good day so far. Will write down my diary later. X
well done on ur lb loss xx

Becktoria79 said:
I'm not ill just dodgy tummy. As long as not vomitting or anything I'll be fine! X

I hope ur belly feels better soon

Becktoria79 said:
Well I went to WI and managed to lose 1lb! I've no idea how but very pleased. Had a really good day so far. Will write down my diary later. X

Yay! Well done! :D xxxx

Thank you ladies!

Day 2 - 26 dailies 49 weeklies

B- alpen porridge - 4pp
Skimmed milk- 1pp
Blueberries- 0pp

L- roasted veg- 0pp
Wholemeal pitta bread- 4pp
Fruit salad-0pp
Total - 0pp
Grapes- 0pp

S- ww dark choc orange bar-3pp
2x digestives

T- lamb, leek and pearl barley stew- 8pp
1 small kinder bar- 2pp

Total - 26pp
49/49 weeklies left

Exercise- 1hr walk 4pp

Not the best snacks eaten today but have managed to stay within points. I've been super organised with food the last couple of days which has really helped. If I have all my lunches prepared its so much easier. X

Well done beck 2 days and no weeklies used, that's excellent!

Thanks! I've absolutely no idea what to do with pheasants. Have they been plucked? If you have esource you can look for a recipe on there, I know you don't too much meat on a pheasant do you?

I've not had a great day but not been horrendous. Quite stressful at work, some very challenging behaviours today!

Day 3 26 pp 49 weeklies

B- 2x weetabix -3pp
Skimmed milk - 1pp
Strawberries and blueberries and sweetener -0pp

S- grapes- 0pp

L- pea, mint and bacon soup-3pp
Petit pain- 3pp
3x crispy squares -3pp

S- Ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream- 7pp
Ww dark choc orange bar- 3pp
Crumpet and flora ex light- 3pp
3/4 while meal pitta bread-3pp

T- 1/2 chicken breast-2pp

Total - 31pp
44/49 weeklies left

As you can see I was very snacky after work which is why I barely touched tea. My boyf didn't want to eat til late which meant I snacked (although I did dive into the ice cream as soon as I got in from work!). Could've been a lot worse. X

Is that icecream one of the small pots you can get? xxx

Ur fine beck u haven't used many weeklies

Yeah mets I bought it in a week moment at the weekend! I'm amazed it lasted so long.

I'm trying not to use too many weeklies this week. I've got no social plans for the weekend so taking opportunity to focus on the plan. Maybe able to have a nice roast on Sunday if I'm good! I like going out with my friends but sometimes resent that I have to spend my weeklies on alcohol when I want to spend them on nice food! X

That's quite good points wise for that little tub.

I know what you mean about resenting the alcohol-damn why does it have to be pointed when we wee it out!! And pretty quickly if you have a bladder like mine! :D xx

Becktoria79 said:
Thanks! I've absolutely no idea what to do with pheasants. Have they been plucked? If you have esource you can look for a recipe on there, I know you don't too much meat on a pheasant do you?

I've not had a great day but not been horrendous. Quite stressful at work, some very challenging behaviours today!

Day 3 26 pp 49 weeklies

B- 2x weetabix -3pp
Skimmed milk - 1pp
Strawberries and blueberries and sweetener -0pp

S- grapes- 0pp

L- pea, mint and bacon soup-3pp
Petit pain- 3pp
3x crispy squares -3pp

S- Ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream- 7pp
Ww dark choc orange bar- 3pp
Crumpet and flora ex light- 3pp
3/4 while meal pitta bread-3pp

T- 1/2 chicken breast-2pp

Total - 31pp
44/49 weeklies left

As you can see I was very snacky after work which is why I barely touched tea. My boyf didn't want to eat til late which meant I snacked (although I did dive into the ice cream as soon as I got in from work!). Could've been a lot worse. X

Mmm ice cream! I want some now, lol. I was intrigued by the "challenging behaviour", what's your job? X

I teach kids with autism. Some of them have some quite severe behavioural problems.

I ended up eating some of my frittata I made for lunch last night and then a ww bar so 7 more weeklies used. Leaves me with 37 for the week, which is ok. Xx

Back