Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Fritata! I do that sometimes: I'll have had a really good day food wise, and then I'll tuck into something bad just before bed. Yesterday I had some peanut butter with a spoon just before bed lol.

Your job sounds really interesting but hard! I work with mentally disordered offenders, and their behaviour can be quite challenging too but in a totally different way I guess.

Wow that must be a very challenging job. Mostly I love my job but it can have its off days and it's normally things above and beyond any of our control that causes the most stress, not so much the kids, cos fortunately I adore them regardless of any horribleness that occasionally rears its ugly head!

Yep I stayed up later than usual last night waiting for my frittata to cool and kept taking a nibble everyone I checked on it! Then had a sweet craving.

Today I'm gonna try an sf day to stop me snacking on sugary things. X

Becktoria79 said:
I sat in a meeting for 45mins with fairy cakes with chocolate buttercream winking at me and I resisted! Yeay! X

Well done beck that's really good, u should b proud!

Becktoria79 said:
I sat in a meeting for 45mins with fairy cakes with chocolate buttercream winking at me and I resisted! Yeay! X

Well done! :) it's the small achievements

Thanks, it took A lot of will power! Haha! Done well today, feel pleased with myself.

Day 4 sf 36 weeklies left

B- porridge made with skimmed milk with raspberries and blueberries

L- spinach, pepper and potato frittata with rocket

S- 2x crumpets with laughing cow ex light -0pp

T- spaghetti bolognaise made with turkey mince*
Parmesan -1pp
Fruit salad and low fat fromage frais

1 weekly used. 35/ 49 weeklies left

Exercise- 50 min walk-4pp

* I class the turkey mince as simply filling as was turkey breast mince and also after comparing with pork mince turkey was lower in fat.

enjoyed SF today, think tomorrow will be back to counting, but we'll see. X

Good day beck, ur doing great!

Thank you!
Be very nibbly and sugar craving today which I'm putting down to imminent lady time. Also been to pub with the boyf to wave off a very stressful week. Home made burger for tea. Will be well within weeklies but will put down daily dairy tomorrow. X

Becktoria79 said:
Thank you!
Be very nibbly and sugar craving today which I'm putting down to imminent lady time. Also been to pub with the boyf to wave off a very stressful week. Home made burger for tea. Will be well within weeklies but will put down daily dairy tomorrow. X

U have done so well this week beck! Make sure u right down how u made ur burger for me! Im gonna try these sometime, need some ideas!

I got my recipe off ww website. 10pp and lovely. I have 16pp left and gonna try to have 10 left at end of week so only use 6 towards my roast. I can do it!
Ate a lot of crap today which I'm annoyed at myself for but all is not lost. I'll try to remember to put recipe down tomorrow.

Day 5. 26pp 36 weeklies

B- 2xweetabix -3pp
Skimmed milk-1pp
Strawberries and blueberries

S- haribo -3pp

L- galaxy cake bar (I know, I know! My lunch got burnt as was dealing with kids and didn't get to sit down til 1:30- it was one of kids birthday and had the cake bars and couldn't resist, the haribo had kicked off my sweet tooth... It gets worse)-5pp
Grapes -0pp

S- 2x ww honeycomb chewy bars-4pp
Ww dark choc orange bar- 3pp
4x bottles of corona -12pp
2x digestives- 3pp

T- home made burger in bun-10pp
Ww bar- 2pp

Total- 46pp
16/49 weeklies left

A very bad day. As I mentioned my totm is due and that does tend to make me want to eat anything insight. I've planned for a yummy sf day tomorrow so hopefully I'll stay on track.
Oh and in pub played darts for 2 hours which meant I was on my feet and my pedometer showed 9pp gained rather than the usual 6pp when I've done my hours walk! X

Lol might be a bad day but it sounds like a day I'd enjoy eating! Lol

As long as you stick to weeklies you'll be fine! I always eat all of mine ;)

How many days do you do SF and how many pp?

Well u did more exercise than if u walked it's strange really, suppose sometimes we do more than we realise!
It's fine to have a bad day beck, along as its within ur pp and it only lasts 1 day! I'm sure u will be back on track tomorrow, u have done so well this wk just look forward from now on!

Not such a good day today. I started off good, my boyf was craving a fry up so we went to local cafe and I had a fruit salad and a piece of his toast cos I was really very hungry. I really wasn't bothered by him sitting in front of me with a huge plate of bacon, sausages etc!
We had a walk, bout 50mins and when we got home I started a mega 2 hour clean of the kitchen and when I was doing this I started to nibble. After 2 digestives I scrunched the pack up and threw them away! After tea I then attacked some ice cream that was bought a week or 2 ago. So I have no weeklies left.

Day 6 26 pp 16 weeklies left

B- fruit salad and slice of toast with spread- 3pp

L- potato, bacon medallions and red onion omelette-7pp

S- 2x ww bar-4pp
2x digestives -3pp
Banana
Grapes

T- left over bolognaise -6pp
Ww pitta bread-3pp
Hagen daz ice cream- 16pp

Exercise- 50 min walk -4pp

Not very happy with myself but the kitchen is lovely and clean and I got rid of a lot of rubbish food - except the ice cream obviously!
Just 1 day to go and I'm positive I can stick to dailies for that!
Got my totm today so not anticipating a good loss really but shan't blow what's been an ok week.
I'm deffo not getting any ww bars at meeting this week! X

Oh and sushi Sarah I am doing more pp points than sf days at the minute but once I'm in the swing of things properly I'm gonna attempt SF through the week and pp on weekends. X

Becktoria79 said:
Oh and sushi Sarah I am doing more pp points than sf days at the minute but once I'm in the swing of things properly I'm gonna attempt SF through the week and pp on weekends. X

Sometimes pp days are better if you eat healthy food that isn't on SF! Like I love avocado, but don't really wanna spend my weeklies on it(as it's a veg not a treat lol), if I pp I can use my dailys.
I think it's good to switch between!

Wow! I lost 3lb this week! Not quite sure how as on totm and not usually have big losses then. Also I've been good but not angelic. Very happy face. X

Back