Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Becktoria79 said:
Wow! I lost 3lb this week! Not quite sure how as on totm and not usually have big losses then. Also I've been good but not angelic. Very happy face. X

Well done beck, I'm very happy for u!

U can do it!

Thanks Sarah! I bought a new journal today as have 10 weeks til a friend's wedding. I'd like to be at goal by then. That's 1.2lb off a week between now and then. I think that's achievable! X

Becktoria79 said:
Thanks Sarah! I bought a new journal today as have 10 weeks til a friend's wedding. I'd like to be at goal by then. That's 1.2lb off a week between now and then. I think that's achievable! X

Yeah that's deff achievable if u do it 100%

Other than Easter, there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to. I just need to treat it like when I first started pp over a year ago. When I first started I was oh so good!x

My plan is to have an egg point it, rake it out my weeklies then eat bits during the wk!

I gained a lot last Easter but my boyfriend was off the whole 2 weeks with me and we ended up going out for lunch loads and going for walks getting ice cream and stuff! He's only off a couple of days this year so there'll be none of that! Haha! X

Becktoria79 said:
Wow! I lost 3lb this week! Not quite sure how as on totm and not usually have big losses then. Also I've been good but not angelic. Very happy face. X

Yay! Well done!! :D that's a fabulous loss xx

Thank you guys. New week starts today. First 3 days are SF so should stay on straight and narrow. Need to save my weeklies for night out this weekend. Hope everyone has a good day xx

Mmmm! I just got some more chocolate Philly today. I got the little pots though so I can't keep dipping into the big one! x

Right am changing my day to a pp day, that way I've not used up so many weeklies. Feeling a bit crap tonight, I pulled a muscle or something high up in my inner thigh whilst dealing with a kid who was in danger of hurting himself, at school last Thursday. It was only a little twinge, nothing major and didnt think much of it. Yesterday I had to run to get assistance and God knows what I've done but that twinge turned into a nasty pain. It eased up overnight so decided I was ok to walk the mile to the supermarket. I was wanting to go to the gym but was scared of doing more damage. Anyhow had to get the bus back and am hurting with each step. Not excruciating pain but enough to feel pretty uncomfortable. Anyhow been laid up with hot water bottle and hot bath next. Going to aquarium tomorrow so will be on my feet all day. Hopefully will be fine tomorrow.
Just sick of these daft injuries, I need to get to gym to get strong as my job quite physical at the moment but I keep hurting myself and worried I'll make it worse, should I just go and see if it makes things better?

Anyhow back to food...

Day 1 28pp 49 weeklies

B- muesli Bircher -5pp

S- apple

L- carrot and coriander soup -0pp
2x ww petit pains 6pp
Pineapple fingers

S- banana
2x ww digestives -2pp
Choc Philadelphia - 6pp

T- 3x crumpets - 6pp
2 with laughing cow ex light
1 with choc Philadelphia - 2pp

S- rest of choc Philadelphia - 4pp

Total- 31pp
46/49 weeklies left

Exercise - 30 mins walk- 2pp

Hoping for a better, proper simply filling day tomorrow and no more chocolate Philadelphia again! X

You've probably torn the muscle slightly if it still hurts now after resting it. I'd take some ibuprofen tomorrow and see how you go. But if it hurts after your day out, then I wouldn't go. You don't want to make it worse. xxx

Ouch! I think I know where you mean. Defo pulled a muscle then. Take some anti-inflamitary (god knows how you spell that!) tablets and see if that helps tomorrow xxx

Yesterday's food;

Day 2. SF 46 weeklies

B- shredded wheat, milk, strawberries and blueberries

S- banana

L- ww bagels with tuna and sweet corn
Apple

S- giant buttons-5pp

T- home made chips with fry light
Fruit salad and total 0%

S- yoo moo frozen yogurt -4pp

9 weeklies used
37/49 weeklies left.

Thanks, I shouldn't have had the buttons though! The frozen yogurt was lovely, it was my treat while me and the boy watched the apprentice together! My WI used to be on a weds and I'd always have choc after and we'd eat choc while watching the apprentice. I felt like I wanted a treat so went for the frozen yogurt instead! Yummy! X

Back