Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Sounds like u had a good day yesterday beck! Hope u enjoyed urself, I would try to be good today, u don't wanna spoil all ur hard work u did to loose the weight!

I've not eaten anything yet! Bit of a lazy day and just been showered. I'm off to the shops and I'm thinking burgers in buns for tea. Home made. Shouldn't be too bad. Also gonna have an omelette just now before I go as sooo hungry. That will be 7pp so 22pp for burgers. X

That's good beck, keep going! Sounds like really tasty food

Ok ashamed to say had a terrible few days and feel like a whale. I've actually sickenedx myself of chocolate- which may be a good thing!

Day one today. Counting this week, 26 dailies and trying sf meals. NO chocolate or sugary foods all week. I'm doing this proper and when I get back on the scales next mon hopefully it'll show only a small gain!

I'm gonna write down my plan for the day down then re-write it at night to show how I managed. I need to get to the shops, so not much fresh stuff in, I'll pick up a couple of bits later.

Day 1 26pp 49 weeklies

B- oats-3pp
Apple-0pp
Total 0%- 1pp
Milk-1pp

L- 2xcrumpet-5pp
Laughing cow ex light-0pp

T- turkey stir fry-5pp
Wholewheat noodles-5pp

Total-20pp

5pp for snacks or maybe extra crumpet at lunch depends how hungry I am.

Have a good day everyone. X

Hopefully u have got it out of ur system now beck, and once ur back on the plan I no u can do really well! It's prob a good thing if thinking of choc makes u feel ick!

I know what you mean about making yourself sol of choclate - that's exactly how I feel about it now!! Ate so much of it yesterday. We can do this Becks! x

We can! My tummy is feeling really wrong after all the rich food I've eaten! I hope im not ill! Written out the weeks plan and feeling positive. Also got decorating to do this week which will keep me busy! Testing out paint samples today to go and buy tomorrow! Excited! X

That's good that you have something to focus on and keep busy. I'm sure you'll be fine xxx

Ok forget about yesterday, I had the will power of a hungry vulture, I've written off all weeklies (not great when 2 days in but...) so on 29 dailies til Monday. I've no social plans lined up so is doable.

Day2 29pp 0 weeklies

B- banana and strawberry smoothie-2pp
Pink grapefruit-0pp

S- crumpet-2pp
Flora extra light-1pp
Mullerlight-2pp

L- bacon, potato and red opinion omelette-7pp

S- 2xmini tortillas-5pp
Strawberries-0pp

T- ww chilli and wedges-6pp
Artic roll- 4pp

Total 29pp

Sounds like a good day there beck!

Hey you had the smoothie! I really enjoyed mine but the frozen strawberries made it verrrrrrry chilli :) Kept me on plan having something nice like that to look forward to, hope your hungry vulture has disappeared now ;)

I made mine with fresh strawberries but think I'll use frozen raspberries tomorrow!

Well did really well today until around 4-5pm when I was hungry, bored and remembered there was attic roll in the freezer! There is now no artic roll, it was only 5pp worth though and pulling it back with roasted veg and mini tortilla for tea!

Day 3 - 29pp 0 weeklies

B- grapefruit
Alpen porridge-4pp
Skimmed milk-1pp

L- at ikea so had vegetable soup-2pp
Roll- 5pp

S- banana
Crumpet-2pp
Flora ex light-1pp
Mullerlight-2pp
Artic roll-6pp

T- roasted veg-0pp
Mini tortilla-3pp
Ex light Philadelphia-1pp
Frozen banana-0pp

Total-27pp

Very picky this afternoon but couple of points left incase I miscounted. Not too bad I think. Usually try not to have more than one banana a day but it's better than an extra crumpet! X

Gonna have ww bagel instead of mini wrap for tea as much bigger for only 1 extra pp so 28 pp for today! Bath and bed after tea so I can't find anything else to eat! X

At least u didn't go over beck, well done today!

It's a good thing I love roasted veg, it's a great standby meal when you have hardly points left! I am finding it hard but don't have much in I can do much damage with! X

That's a good thing

Today the painting and decorating begins! Gonna try 28pp today. Finding that once my main meals have been accounted for I have a few spare points and I'm not using them wisely then I eat too many and have to change the main meal I've planned so have to change it to something low point.
Should be busy today but decorating the dining room which is next door to the kitchen! X

Becktoria79 said:
Today the painting and decorating begins! Gonna try 28pp today. Finding that once my main meals have been accounted for I have a few spare points and I'm not using them wisely then I eat too many and have to change the main meal I've planned so have to change it to something low point.
Should be busy today but decorating the dining room which is next door to the kitchen! X

That's good ur busy beck but lock the kitchen door! Ur doing well so far, keep it up!

Had a good day so far. 1st colour up on the walls , finished for today. Food wise got 14pp left and dinner is 11pp. Going to shop now to get fruit. X

Well done beck, that's good that u have a few points spare

Back