Becktoria's simply filling food diary

I'm definitely in agreement with the crumpet versus banana situation - banana wins everytime, even if its the second one of the day :)

Excellent stuff with painting -Think of all those activity points you'll have earnt !!!! I did our spare room as a surprise while hubby was away a couple of weekends ago, it was hard work moving all the furniture about etc but well worth it.

I love frozen banana more than normal bananas!
I Enjoyed decorating, got a different colour to paint tomorrow and need to do bedroom in next couple of weeks before our wardrobe comes. Busy busy.

Day 4 28pp 0weeklies

B- banana and raspberry smoothie -2pp

L- salad-0pp
Avocado-4pp
Chicken-2pp
Ww petit pain -3pp
Olive oil and balsamic dressing-1pp
Mullerlight-2pp
Frozen banana-0pp

S- grapes-0pp
Hula hoops-4pp

T- alpen porridge-4pp
Skimmed milk-1pp
Blueberries-0pp

Total- 23pp

Really didn't fancy what was planned for tea just wanted porridge. Not eaten much today really. X

All good food there beck, r u not eating ur last 3pp

I think u will do good tomorrow! And once ur in the swing of things it will b easier. Last wk end I was struggling a bit but since Monday it's been easier.

Once I get back to WI and know what I've put on it'll focus me better but feeling quite good at the moment. Weekend will be hard though. X

You're doing great Becks :) how did today go? xxx

Today has been pretty good thanks mets but been to pub with boyf and had 3 bottles of corona so there's 9pp, but not gonna count that. I had good lunch and breakfast though and just crumpets for tea and maybe some cereal later. I'll update when I go to bed. X

Oh dear, the lager munchies kicked in_ thank goodness was nothing too bad in the house!

Day 5 -29pp

B- blueberry and strawberry and banana smoothie-2pp

L- chicken-2pp
Acocado-4pp
Salad-0pp
Oil and balsamic dressing-1pp
Ww-petit pain-3pp
Mullerlight- 2pp
Frozen banana

T- 2xcrunpets-5pp
Flora extra light-1pp
Hula hoops-4pp
Frosties-5pp
Milk-3pp

Total -30pp

Actually not as bad as I thought but had the corona too. If I stick to 26pp next 2 days should be alright. Really don't know what to expect from scales as no idea how much I gained- really annoys me not knowing! Hoping to still be in the 10s or 11st at most. Maybe being too optimistic. X

I think ur ok beck, carry on at ur 28pp a day, ur not having ur weeklies this week I think that will help the most!

Well I think I kinda had all my weeklies on Monday! I'm not too worried. My belly is a lot flatter than a few days ago. More painting to do today so at least I'm busy. Sick of painting though and need to do bedroom next weekend! X

Yeah it gets a bit tedious in the end!

Good luck for your weigh in :) It definitely helps not having naughties in the house!!! Unless, like me you decide to pop out and purposely buy them - doh!

It's weird sometimes I can have stuff in and be real good and really moderate how I eat it but most of the time I'll have one thing- say ww biscuits or summat- and then think sod it I'll have another, then another and then the whole pack will be gone! I don't trust myself to have anything remotely sweet in at the minute other than fruit or yogurts- reaching for the frosties was pure desperation last night! If I was anywhere near a shop i prob would've gone out and got a big bar of galaxy! X

A hard day today, I've been unnaturally hungry and tried to ignore it or drink water or eat fruit but my tummy was still growling. I think it's cos my totm is due any moment. I've been really craving chocolate as well I've gone over by a few points but it could be worse if I'd gone to get chocolate.

Day 6- 28pp

B- smoothie-2pp

L- sweet onion chicken terriake subway-9pp

S- grapes0pp
2x crumpets-5pp
Laughing cow ex light-0pp
Milk-3pp

T- chicken, pea and cherry tomato pasta-11pp
Mango sorbet-2pp

S- frozen grapes
Frosties and milk-6pp

Total- 38pp

Not good. Been very light headed today so deffo putting it down to lady time. I always want to eat more around this time. Oh well. Have planned for the week and back into my routine Monday so it should get a bit easier. X

Well done for avoiding the chocolate :) I too get extra hungry at that time, to be honest I do think we need a little extra at totm !

I've come to bed and ate a big bowl of frosties an hour and a bit ago and feel hungry again but don't actually feel like eating! Weird.
Yeah I think your hormones affect appetite and sugar levels and stuff. I'm not worried about it, it's just one of them things and sometimes you have to just go with it. X

Absolutely! ;)

I know what you mean - sometimes you just want to eat and eat but your hunger isn't suppressed. I've been a bit like that over the past 2 days, which is why all my weeklies have gone. How has today been? Have you nearly finished the decorating? I'm sure you would have earned some AP from doing that? x

Decorating finished- but doing bedroom next week. Not a great day food wise- first ate at 3 and appetite funny and a bit hormonal- have cried my eyes out at a film and that's not like me! I'm writing today off. All set for tomorrow and back at work so good for a fresh start. X

Back