Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Morning all!
Ok brand new week, feeling very positive today, decided on a simply filling week all week and know from my plans that not all my meals are completely simply filling but it's only a couple of points here and there so gonna take it from my weeklies as no big social plans to save for this week!

Today's plan

Day 1 sf 49 weeklies

B- pink grapefruit
Shredded wheat, strawberries, blueberries and skimmed milk

L- tuna salad with ww petit pain

T- spaghetti bolognaise made with ex lean mince and wholewheat pasta
Fruit salad and total 0%

S- fruit, frozen banana

So that is plan I shall update later. Also does anyone know if light soya milk is free on SF? I want to try it as an alternative to milk.
X

Oh also I've decided that for every 100% day I have- I'm gonna put £1 in a jar at end of the day and I can use the money on buying myself something nice at the end of the month that I wouldn't normally buy myself like a posh lipstick or something, depending on how much is there. If its like £5 then I obviously don't deserve it! X

Popping by to subscribe, currently on sw but fancy a bit of variety so starting simply filling on Friday :) x

Becktoria79 said:
Morning all!
Ok brand new week, feeling very positive today, decided on a simply filling week all week and know from my plans that not all my meals are completely simply filling but it's only a couple of points here and there so gonna take it from my weeklies as no big social plans to save for this week!

Today's plan

Day 1 sf 49 weeklies

B- pink grapefruit
Shredded wheat, strawberries, blueberries and skimmed milk

L- tuna salad with ww petit pain

T- spaghetti bolognaise made with ex lean mince and wholewheat pasta
Fruit salad and total 0%

S- fruit, frozen banana

So that is plan I shall update later. Also does anyone know if light soya milk is free on SF? I want to try it as an alternative to milk.
X

Ur day sound really yummy,
I don't no if soya milk is free but I did think I read on someones food diary the other day that they used it (they hadn't pointed it). Have u typed it in on the Internet!

Becktoria79 said:
Oh also I've decided that for every 100% day I have- I'm gonna put £1 in a jar at end of the day and I can use the money on buying myself something nice at the end of the month that I wouldn't normally buy myself like a posh lipstick or something, depending on how much is there. If its like £5 then I obviously don't deserve it! X

Just popping in to say hello! Not been on MiniMins much but it was nice to catch up with your diary. I also ate so much chocolate at Easter that I stopped wanting it, but that effect only lasted like 2 days, now I want it again!

Becktoria79 said:

That's a good idea!

Your food today sound lush. It's wi for you today isn't it? Just checked my tracker and light soya milk is free on SF. x

Thanks for the replies about soya milk. I will be using it from tomorrow.

Went to WI and have gained 3lb which means I'm 11st1 again! I'm pretty annoyed but guess if I hadn't had a couple of good days last week then it could be a lot worse.
Sticking to the plan today except I've had a few dried berries but will take it from my weeklies. Boyfriend being very supportive and making each other go to the gym tomorrow. Xx

Is that 3lb gain in 2 weeks Becks? I put on 2lb over a weekend! So don't be too annoyed. Like you said, it could have been a lot worse. You would focused for this week so I'm sure that will come off next wi. YOU CAN DO IT! xxx

I know, I know, I just thought I'd managed some damage limitation, probably have though as don't know what I was this time last week! That's why I hate missing a WI! Stupid bank holidays! I really didn't want to go back over 11 again but then I shouldn't have eaten so much should I?
On a positive note, today I have walked away from biscuits and even chocolate. I'm quite pleased with myself for that!
Thanks Mets! X

Don't worry bout the gain beck, like mets said a 100% week should see that gone nxt wk!
And well done on walking away from the bad food, that can be so hard

Defo be pleased with yourself! Little victories....

I really understand how hard/tough and annoyed you are. You and I have the same battles all the time but we just have to keep that goal in site and we will get there. Its just Maybe it will take longer than we hoped but we will :) I have to keep thinking that otherwise I'd give up totally. Having my goal in mind is what keeps me getting back on that wagon x x x

Getting back on the wagon is key and it looks like you've done that already - Well Done You :) Its so hard to say no to the naughties but it does feel good when you manage to. One thing that works for me and something that I need to do more of, is talk to myself....... I literally have to talk myself through saying no! I also have to have a dialogue with myself when I'm about to buy a multipack of anything! Here's to a good week :)

PS I beat you - I gained 4lb and I'm back in the 12's ggrrrrrrr !!!!

gobolino said:
Getting back on the wagon is key and it looks like you've done that already - Well Done You :) Its so hard to say no to the naughties but it does feel good when you manage to. One thing that works for me and something that I need to do more of, is talk to myself....... I literally have to talk myself through saying no! I also have to have a dialogue with myself when I'm about to buy a multipack of anything! Here's to a good week :)

PS I beat you - I gained 4lb and I'm back in the 12's ggrrrrrrr !!!!

That's a good tip! I'm going to talk out loud to myself when I'm tempted! x

Haha!

Right positive head properly readjusted! Had a good day today. Ate everything I planned and spent 2pp on dried berries so 47 weeklies left. I've put my £1 in my pot and am happy with myself.
Night girls, thanks for the support. X

Good morning. Here is the plan for today- it will have to be a pp day as too much if the food isn't sf and I need to eat it as can't afford to be wasting at the minute.

Day 2- 26pp. 47 weeklies

B- porridge and fruit-5pp

L- tomato and basil soup-2pp
Ww Petit pain-3pp
Activia-2pp

T- chicken fajitas- 14pp
Fruit salad- 0pp

S- fruit

Total-26pp

Will try to get the chicken fajitas down a couple of points somehow. Will have a think. Off to gym tonight for first time in weeks. Oh the joy. Have a good day everyone! X

Eeeeeek very well done on the gym! It looks like I'm the only one not jumping on the exercise wagon. Menu looking good for today, its nice that you can switch between pp and f&h to suit what food you have in the house, it does make it more liveable doesnt it. I love your £1 a day pot :) Have you had any thoughts about what to buy for April ?

Thanks Gobolino. I'm not sure what I'll do with Aprils pennies. Maybe keep it over til end of may as not too long of month left and have wedding at beginning of June to go to so if I'm good I might be able to get a nice bag or something.

Well day didn't go according to my plan but I think I've done well. Here is my day;

B- porridge, blueberries and soya milk-5pp

S- satsuma

L- tomato and basil soup-3pp
Petit pain-3pp
Activia-2pp
Frozen banana

S- dried berries-2pp
Pumpkin seeds-1pp

Gym-3pp

S- galaxy flutes-3pp

T- roasted veg-0pp
2x tortillas-6pp
Fruit salad-0pp

Total 28pp weeklies used-2

Weeklies left-45pp

My soup was more than I thought and I didn't want to go too much over points by having the fajitas. Happy with my day. Oh and them galaxy flutes are a canny Treat for only 3pp.
X

I thought they were 5pp for 2 sticks?

Back