Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Thats ok, the m&s meals r gorgeous! I could eat those 2x a day 7 days!

Ok today's menu;

Day 4- 28pp 29 weeklies

B- alpen porridge-4pp
Soya milk light-1pp
Blueberries-0

S- digestive-2pp

L- light feta-2pp
Avocado-4pp
Salad -0pp
Mullerlight-2pp

S- berries and pumpkin seeds-3pp
Activia-3pp
Crumpet-2pp

T- sainsburys be good to yourself red Thai curry-8pp
Mullerlight Greek yogurt-2pp

Exercise- 1hr gym-4ap earned

Total - 33pp
24 weeklies left
7 activity points earned so far

Quite pleased with today, maybe a bit too much yogurt! The muller Greek yogurts are lovely! I had a coconut and vanilla one today. Lovely. X

4pp for avocado is a bit steep isn't it? I've never tried it, what's it like?

Oh your menu looks lovely for today Becktoria :) I do need to get myself some blueberries mmmmmmm! Oh wow I didnt realise muller did a coconut yog, that sounds really really good!!!!! I've had the rachels organic coconut and the perl de lait coconut, but they are so creamy they would be very high points. I dont have the mullerlights though as they usually have gelatine, will wait for muller to do one without gelatine. The corners are nice :) Mmmmmm havent had one of those for ages. Oh I can talk a fair bit about yoghurts cant I !

Haha gobolino, yep you love your yoghurt! I like blueberries but only with cereal or in stuff. I can't eat them on their own cos the texture is weird!

Well half a medium avocado is 4pp apparently, which is annoying cos they are healthy but although it's healthy fats, it's still fat and therefore high in points. Can't really describe the taste, it's kind of creamy texture. X

Think I've done ok again today. Been out for tea with my friend and chose what I thought seemed like the healthiest main on the menu - chicken with red pepper and red wine sauce, I opted for new potatoes instead of chips too!

Day 5- 28pp 24 weeklies

B- 2x weetabix-3pp
Light soya milk-1pp
Blueberries and strawberries

S- mullerlight-2pp

L- tomato and basil soup-3pp
Petit pain-3pp
Grapes
Frozen banana

T- chicken breast (large)-5pp
Red wine and red pepper sauce -2pp
2xroast potatoes-3pp
New potatoes-2pp
Mixed veg-0pp
Corona-3pp

S- Greek muller light- 2pp
2 x galaxy mini eggs-4pp

40 min walk- 2pp

Total- 33pp
Weeklies left- 19pp
Activity points- 9pp

Pleased with today especially as I ate out. Could've resisted the chocolate but have enough points to get me through weekend I think, doing a lot of housey things this weekend, possibly more painting. Gah but keeps me busy. X

Menus are looking fab, thats the nice thing about the chocolate, it can become part of the plan :) Enjoy the painting, I'd love to get started in our bedroom but we have mould on the ceiling that needs treating first -eeehh yuck, too much info!!! I'm fully on plan now, up to speed with the 2012 way of weight watchers, pp and everything. Have a good weekend :)

Glad you feel on top of it all now! You'll have a great week!

Bit nibbly today as skipped lunch as was busy but was hungry later on.

Day 6 -28pp 19 weeklies

B-2x weetabix-3pp
Light soya milk-1pp
Strawberries and blueberries

S- grapes
Turkish delight-5pp
Avocado-2pp
Tortilla-3pp
Hula hoops-4pp

T- Chinese takeaway, duck chowmein-12pp
Ben and jerry's cookie dough-6pp

S- 3x kinder bars-6pp

Total- 42pp 14 weeklies used
5 weeklies left
9 activity points

Gonna try not to use the rest of my weeklies, 1 day to get through and another busy day as dining table comes! Yeay! I'm not sure I pointed the chow mien right as chicken chow neon is 8pp right? Duck is more pp than chicken but there wasn't that much meat in it and I left some of the fattier meat with skin on. Hopefully be ok. X

Is that all a chicken chow mein is? That seems really low. OH adores chinese and at 8pp thats not prohibitively high.

What exercise are you doing at the moment? You seem to be clocking up an impressive amount of activity points a day :)

Oh no they are my total for the week! Only 9! Trying to go to gym 3 times a week for an hour. I hate it so really have to push myself! I earned none yesterday, but at gym today.
Yeah in eating out guide chicken chow mein is 8 or 9pp. Its not to bad. Alternatively what I do is get a main course, like king po chicken (10pp) and make my own wholewheat noodles at home. That's good for an sf day when you have a few spare weeklies. X

Really? Wow! I was going by the eating out guides and thought that would be my best choice. In that case I'll have to accommodate it in my activity points. Good thing only a day til WI! X

I always go by what the EOG says Becks and never had an issue, I know Sarah does this too. There's a lot of discussion over how we should point the takeaway portions as it seems too low but like I said, I've never had a problem with pointing it the amount the EOG says x

Ah, that makes more sense. I did wonder what on earth you had been doing to earn 9 activity points in a day :eek:

Cheers mets, I'm having a pretty good day, not much appetite so should be within points and new week starts tomorrow.
Atomic, my pedometer sometimes says I've earned 9 or 10pp when I've been on my feet all day and go to the gym but I only ever count activity that is out of my daily routine! Xx

Same Becks. I walk too and from work and my leader (at the time) said not to count that as activity points

Yeah you should change it. The only problem is if you are doing stuff like Pilates or toning stuff the pedometer does register the movement on active mode but I've never tried it on normal. X

I go by EOG for chinese like mets said but since ppl have been saying they point it double I have been afraid to point it by the EOG, if I was u beck I would point it as u have this wk then decide if u want to point it more nxt time! To b honest it has effected my losses as mets said!

It does annoy me that ww can't give u a correct pp value for something, y can't the put in the EOG the grams u get for 9pp then we can measure it out and we know how much to point it out! What's the point in the EOG if it isnt correct!

I would like an Indian soon but ppl say u should double what the EOG says, if that's right it's stupid points!

Yeah I miss Indians! I last had one in November! They are more than your weeklies if you double EOG. I reckon they should put a portion size down for takeaways. I'm not worried as its so close to WI and I doubt it'll affect my loss too much. X

Back