Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Thanks hon! Yep yesterday would've been day 1 but I've changed it to today as I sometimes have tues as day 1 anyhow. Yeah the sickness is weird, I'm proper sick! Yesterday 3 times and the time before was sick 6 times! I sure it's something to do with lack of sleep maybe. Not been too bad today 14pp left and tea is 12pp I'm off to gym shortly and taking a banana for when I've finished as usually starving! X

Ur doing really well beck, looking forward to reading ur diary!

Sorry to hear you've been rough. I hope you're feeling ok now, please dont overdo it at the gym, go careful.

Well done on your weight loss, 1.5 is great :) :) :) To me its a fab amount to lose each week and it sounds daft but it does seem alot more than a pound !!!!

I'm happy with 1.5lb I think I was hoping for 2 but I never learn not to have expectations as if you don't meet them you feel disappointed even if you have lost!

Enjoyed the gym tonight, did day 1 of C25k and found it ok. Just had a smoothie and gonna make dinner. I'm hungry! X

Very impressed with your motivation to go to the gym after being sick for two days! Thats great dedication.

1.5lbs is brill! I wouldn't feel disappointed! Because it's ticking down in the right direction!

Thanks guys. I'm proud of myself today.

Day 1 28pp 49weeklies

B- porridge-4pp
Soya milk-1pp
Blueberries and raspberries-0pp

L- 2xcrumpets-5pp
Ww petit pain-3pp
Low fat spread-1pp
Strawberries and grapes-0pp

S- pineapple-0pp
Smoothie-2pp

T- chicken saltimbocca-6pp
Wholewheat pasta-5pp
Spinach-0pp
Parmesan-1pp

Exercise- gym-60mins-4pp

Total- 28pp used

Weeklies left -49

Total activity earned-4pp

My lunch wasn't great but didn't like the soup I had! I'm shattered now, time to watch madmen and then Bed. I should sleep tonight! X

U have done good beck u should b proud!

Yes it is! Well done. R u feeling better now?

Well done Becks for getting to the gym when you've been feeling poorly :) good day there. Sleep well xxx

Oh thanks guys. I felt 100% yesterday. It's weird. Today I'm having an SF day which I'm looking forward to. Hope everyone has a good day. X

Feeling crap again-sad face. Was fine until I got into my colleagues car and got real bad sickness. Not feeling so bad now but back is really aching (strangely I get this when I'm sick like this). So bland food for me tonight and prob only a little. Trying to stick to sf foods so prob crumpets! X

Becktoria79 said:
Feeling crap again-sad face. Was fine until I got into my colleagues car and got real bad sickness. Not feeling so bad now but back is really aching (strangely I get this when I'm sick like this). So bland food for me tonight and prob only a little. Trying to stick to sf foods so prob crumpets! X

Have some rice, that's good for binding u up! U really need to get to the docs tomorrow beck, I hope u feel better soon, have u actually been sick or just felt sick?

I was actually sick bit just the once straight after I got out of the car. I'm not usually travel sick unless I'm hungover. My stomach really isn't strong. I'll try and get a drs appointment, I just have so much else to do and I think I'm just run down. Thanks for your concern hon. X

I think at this point u need to make getting a doc appointment a priority!

Oh no :( I agree with Sarah, I reckon you really need to go to the doctors and get checked out. At least that way you will put your mind at rest and being able to get on with all the other things you have going out without the worry in the back of your mind.

Ok guys I'll try to get an appointment tomorrow. I'm not rendered incapable of doing anything just feel exhausted and my back ache is annoying me now, but best make sure nothing too serious is wrong. X

Good good. I acknowledge I am being a complete hypocrite as I am well known for not going to the doctors unless I think I might imminently die or something is about to fall off. But this is definitely a case of do as I say not as I do!!

I just never get really ill, my immune system is pretty good due to being exposed to alsorts of nasties on a daily basis, so when I go to the dr it's with things that niggle at me over time until i think i wonder why that happens and Usually theres nowt wrong with me and I feel like a hypochondriac! I will go though as it isn't normal for me to feel sickly so easily. Z

Back