Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Hope you get an appointment and find out what's causing it. Feel better soon x

Oh no, sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish again. I agree get that dr appt made and out of the way and it'll be one less thing to worry about. Meanwhile just eat what you can/drink what you can. :bighug:

Get your butt to the docs! I hope you feel better soon hun :) feeling sick is the worst :( xxx

Feeling better this morning, I've yet to total up what I ate yesterday but don't think it amounts to much.
As I couldn't get to shops last nighy, not very organised today, but should be something decent I can grab for breakfast and lunch. Hope everyone has a good day. X

Ok yesterday was meant to be an SF day but in the evening I didn't feel great so appetite was not great so changed it to pp day.

Day 2 28pp. 47weeklies

B- grapefruit-0pp
2x shredded wheat-4pp
Light soya milk-1pp
Strawberries and blueberries-0pp

L- tuna-2pp
Sweetcorn-2pp
Salad-0
2x ww petit pains-6pp
(I did throw half my lunch back up- sorry if tmi!)

T- (I didn't really have tea just kind of grazed but this is what I had)
2x crumpets-5pp
Flora extra light-1pp
1x crumpet-2pp
Honey-1pp
Pumpkin seeds-2pp
Dried berries- 2pp

Total-28pp
Weeklies left-47
Activity earned this week so far-4pp

Is it wrong that I am so so soooooo looking forward to my tea? It's a homemade pasta tomato based sauce with loads of veg and quorn meatballs (just tried one- gorgeous) and wholewheat pasta. I'm gonna put some Parmesan on the top for good measure! I got myself a mini caramel carte d'or for afters which is 6pp! Deffo got my appetite back! X

Dinner and pudding sound lovely! X

Becktoria79 said:
Is it wrong that I am so so soooooo looking forward to my tea? It's a homemade pasta tomato based sauce with loads of veg and quorn meatballs (just tried one- gorgeous) and wholewheat pasta. I'm gonna put some Parmesan on the top for good measure! I got myself a mini caramel carte d'or for afters which is 6pp! Deffo got my appetite back! X

It's not wrong, I guess it should be like that!

The meatballs and spaghetti was my inner good girl and the ice cream my inner bad girl! Managed to satisfy them both tonight!

I'm quite pleased with myself as when I was shopping in sainsburys for tea, I spotted this amazing looking pizza and thought, well I've got 47 weeklies... I pointed it up using the nutritional info and it came to 34pp for the whole thing! I decided that was totally not worth it so decided on the quorn meatballs instead!

Been very nibbly today but seem to have got through this now and done ok.

Day 3 28pp. 47pp

B- grapefruit-0pp
Cheerios-3
Light soya milk-1pp

S- 2x choc hob nobs-5pp
Mullerlight-2pp

L- ww bagel-4pp
Scrambled egg-4pp
Activia-2pp

S- grapes-0pp

T- quorn meatballs-2pp
Tomato based pasta sauce -1pp(olive oil)
Wholewheat pasta-6pp
Caramel carte d'or mini tub-6pp

Total -36pp
Weeklies left- 39pp

Not a bad day. Unfortunately didn't make it to gym but very tired still and wanted a chilled out evening as decorating the bedroom this weekend and gonna have not much relaxation. Got quite a lot of weeklies left, aiming to have 19pp left for mon evening so I can have a big bar of galaxy after WI on Monday, I'm trying not to eat choc til then. 20pp should get me through the weekend ok. X

Uve done very well today beck, I'm glad u got ur appetite back! That is stupid pp for a pizza! A big bar of chocolate sounds so good, I might d'o that this wk!

Yep it'll be nice to have a lovely treat and know its accounted for in my weeklies. Might stick to a Tuesday as day one. I find ww so much easier when there are no social events on the horizon! X

Had an SF day today. Been quite easy except a moment of weakness when faced with some choc chip cookies!

Day 4 sf. 39 weeklies

B- Muslie bircher

S- grapes

L- roasted veg
Wholewheat giant cous cous

S- 2x choc chip cookies-5pp
2x crumpets
Laughing cow ex light-0pp

T- leftover pasta sauce and quorn meatballs and wholewheat pasta

Total-5pp
Weeklies-34pp

Having last nights leftovers as been so busy since work preparing the room for decorating tomorrow. The boyf is having takeaway as neither could face cooking. I've planned a Chinese for tomorrow as will be busy all day and won't want to cook. I'll have Kung po chicken I think and wholewheat noodles I cook at home.

Ooh where did you find whole wheat giant couscous? I used to have couscous a lot on slimming world but my Asda doesn't do any wholemeal stuff :-(

I get mine from sainsburys. I usually shop at asda but can't get my wholewheat noodles or wholewheat cous cous from there and sainsburys is right near our gym so get it from there. Sainsburys is rubbish for ww products though. Wish you could get all the stuff you need from just one place! X

Becktoria79 said:
Had an SF day today. Been quite easy except a moment of weakness when faced with some choc chip cookies!

Day 4 sf. 39 weeklies

B- Muslie bircher

S- grapes

L- roasted veg
Wholewheat giant cous cous

S- 2x choc chip cookies-5pp
2x crumpets
Laughing cow ex light-0pp

T- leftover pasta sauce and quorn meatballs and wholewheat pasta

Total-5pp
Weeklies-34pp

Having last nights leftovers as been so busy since work preparing the room for decorating tomorrow. The boyf is having takeaway as neither could face cooking. I've planned a Chinese for tomorrow as will be busy all day and won't want to cook. I'll have Kung po chicken I think and wholewheat noodles I cook at home.

Well done on resisting the take out tonight beck, that really is will power!

Thanks Sarah, well knew was having one tomorrow so just didn't want to have one and I really want my galaxy on Monday and to have it legitimately within points rather than just have it and not count it! I have to make the most of these weekends where I can stick up weeklies while I can as next couple of weekends will be more challenging and that's when the weight seems to go back on! Xx

Becktoria79 said:
I get mine from sainsburys. I usually shop at asda but can't get my wholewheat noodles or wholewheat cous cous from there and sainsburys is right near our gym so get it from there. Sainsburys is rubbish for ww products though. Wish you could get all the stuff you need from just one place! X

Thanks will have a try there it's bit far away but oh should drive me if I ask nicely :) yeh I go round all different shops to stock up on all the things I need! X

It's a pain isn't it? Neither of us drive (but got my provisional licence today) do I do an online shop at asda and pop into sainsburys mid week to get anything that's missing!

Thinking about the galaxy I'm planning has made me want chocolate! I think it's time I hit the hay before I start eating stuff I don't even want! Haha! X

Back