Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Becktoria79 said:
It's a pain isn't it? Neither of us drive (but got my provisional licence today) do I do an online shop at asda and pop into sainsburys mid week to get anything that's missing!

Thinking about the galaxy I'm planning has made me want chocolate! I think it's time I hit the hay before I start eating stuff I don't even want! Haha! X

Good luck with ur driving lessons, when do u start? It seems uve taken my motivation!

Becktoria79 said:
It's a pain isn't it? Neither of us drive (but got my provisional licence today) do I do an online shop at asda and pop into sainsburys mid week to get anything that's missing!

Thinking about the galaxy I'm planning has made me want chocolate! I think it's time I hit the hay before I start eating stuff I don't even want! Haha! X

I love online shopping so much easier to avoid all the crap that you don't need lol, what you pay in delivery you save in random stuff you would have picked up in the shop. Mmm galaxy saw that Asda are doing 4 packs of galaxy and galaxy ripples for £1 need to get involved not had a galaxy in forever! X

Well Sarah not quite got yr will power, had 4 kinder bars last night so 8pp used. That gives me 7pp to cover the Chinese tonight and leave me with 19 for my galaxy! Haha! I can do it!

Yep online shopping is sooo much easier and better for sticking to list, though they do try to tempt you with goodies on offer! But it's easier to resist cos you know you won't be getting them then and there! The only problem I have is when they don't have the things you want, like last week I needed extra lean mince beef and they didn't have it so they tried to substitute it for normal mince (extra special but still full fat), at least when that happens you can just say no though.

Busy day today, lots of painting, clearing and organising. Want to get as much done as possible today so I can relax for at least some of tomorrow. Gonna start of with a nice bowl of porridge and raspberries for breakfast and then get on with it. Will be ok once I've started and worth it when it's all done and lovely. Just hope the paint looks as good on the walls as I hope it will, it's really hard to tell from the samples what it'll be like on a whole wall! I want my room to be a boudoir! X

Glad you seem to be feeling better Becktoria. And the menus are sounding great at the moment. I love the Quorn meat balls - what weight do you get for 2 PP? I used to love them for lunch with mixed roast vegetables and butter beans.

How do you make your bircher muslie? Is it just soaked oats and grated apple? Always been tempted to try it but never got around to it.

I sympathise with the need to trek round to different supermarkets to get different products. I do at least drive and as I am out and about driving to appointments all week at work so it is much easier for me to drop in and pick things up but this is pretty lethal for my bank balance :( I REALLY need to be a bit more disciplined with this but especially when starting a new plan its just too easy to get over-excited with all the things you can eat. At the moment I seem to have palpations if I don't have some crumpets in the house...

Bet the house is going to look lovely when you have finished with all the effort and time you are putting into it. What rooms are you doing at the moment?

At least ur still with plan beck! That's all that matters! What u gonna have for ur Chinese tonight? 7pp is a tough one? What colour u doing ur bedroom? Ours is duck egg blue! Really bright looked totally different to the sample when u have 3 Walls done but it is a really nice colour!

Well room is painted. It looks lovely, it's like a rich dark purple then a weird pale lilac brown ( it's called bitter chocolate but not really chocolatey at all). I'm happy with it and now just gotta find some lovely bedding and curtains and then some appropriate boudoir accessories!
I like duck egg blue Sarah, it's a lovely colour.

I have ate very little today, I've had 12pp altogether so 16 left for Chinese, I'm getting Kung po chicken and making my own wholewheat noodles so about 10pp for kung po chicken (according to eating out guide) and 5pp for the noodles so not even touching my weeklies! I'll prob have a yoghurt for afters.

I make my Bircher according to a ww recipe in the filling and healthy book, it's oats, grated apple mixed with total 0% and a bit of skimmed milk then leave it for a minimum of 10 mins and then add some fresh berries. Oh and I put mixed spices in too! It's very yummy! Xx

Well done for finishing ur painting! U can now enjoy a well deserved Chinese! Maybe u can add a pic of the colour for us to see!

Sure I took a pic to show to my mam. My camera on my phone not so good though. X

Attachments

• image-570206595.jpg
    image-570206595.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 38
Day 5 28pp 26 weeklies

B- porridge oats-4pp
Skimmed milk-1pp
Dried berries-1pp
Blueberries

L- ww bagel-4pp
Chicken-2pp
Light Mayo-1pp

T- Kung po chicken-10pp
Wholewheat noodles-5pp
Mullerlight Greek-2pp

S- dried berries-2pp
Pumpkin seeds-1pp

Total-33pp
Weeklies left -21

That's a pretty colour! Looks really neat too, well done

Thanks, have to do some touching up today but shouldn't take too long.
Just written my plan and shopping list for the week. Supermarket shopping along with nearly 100 other things, of things to do today. Need more hours in the day! X

Really like the colours, it looks lovely. Really must get around to painting mine at some point. Thanks for the bircher musli recipe, sounds good, might give it a go one day this week.

Woohoo - lovely job on the painting! Great colours :) (I love the look of your rug too, by the way!). Its always such a nice feeling to finish a room, I'm saying that but I've still not found the ooomph to start on our bedroom!

I'm the same with my bircher, I add spices too. I love cinnamon or mixed spice :) Adding mixed spice to anything always makes me feel a bit christmassy, I love it!

Hope the rest of your weekend is a bit more restful after you've got all your shopping and bits done! :)

You're doing really well Becks and the room looks awesome! Well done :)

Do you think the bircher would work if I used some oats and a ww layered yoghurt? xxx

Thanks guys! I'm so glad the painting is over. I'm absolutely exhausted. Not had much of a rest this weekend. Often at these times I would comfort eat but have managed to stay on track.

Day 6 28pp 21weeklies left

B- porridge-4pp
Skimmed milk-1pp
Dried berries-1pp
Blueberries

S- grapes
Kinder bar-2pp

L- 2x crumpets-5pp
Flora ex light-1pp
Honey-1pp

T- 2x bread rolls-8pp
2x slices ham-2pp
1 slice mozzarella -2pp
Muller light Greek yoghurt- 2pp

Total-29pp
Weeklies left-20pp

I was going to have a chilli for tea but no energy to make it. I would have liked to get to gym more this week but what with not feeling great earlier in the week and being so busy, it's not really been possible. Should be a lot less busy now though so deffo more active this week!
Bath and bed on the agenda now! X

Oooh galaxy tomorrow beck, r u super excited? Good amount of points left! U have done brilliant this wk beck, but I'm deffo gonna need some of my motivation back! I'm really struggling with cravings! Not given in yet tho, so hard!

Aw hon you're doing so well try to keep yourself occupied doing something else when the cravings hit, easier said than done I know. I'll send some motivation back your way! I am proud of myself this week I've done pretty well. Next couple of weeks won't be quite so easy but I'll try my very best where I can. I am hoping to match last weeks loss again tomorrow. Fingers crossed. X

Fingers crossed for your weigh in Becks - you've had a fab week on track :) Enjoy that galaxy !!!!

Back