Becktoria's simply filling food diary

I might just pretend it's free on SF! It's the same pp as porridge! Lol! Cheating a bit though!

I ate 3 more pp last night which I spent on ww sweets. That's 25pp in total. Mind I had terrible wind that was quite painful and was waking me up through the night. I think this was due to the sweets as they were the only different thing I've consumed lately or the ready brek? But ready brek never affected me like that before!

A lovely SF day planned!

B- fruit and oat Bircher

L- roasted veg and giant whole meal cous cous

T- sweet potato chilli

I am looking forward to today's food. Mind I may be even windier tonight after all that veg! X

Food today sounds lovely! X

Hey Becktoria, food looking lovely as usual. Has the headache fully gone? Could it have at least partly dehydration? I know I get awful headaches when the weather gets hot like this and I don't manage to almost double my water intake.

I think it could partly be dehydration. I made sure I drank lots today and had a vague headache for an hour but it went with painkillers.
I stupidly bought sweets for the kids but been nibbling myself. I also had 2 Hob nobs. They were just sitting there in the kitchen. I don't know who keeps buying the biscuits, there never used to be a daily supply, my will power can not take it! I'm putting the rest of the sweets in a pot hidden away and telling the support staff to not let me near them!

Day 3 SF 47 weeklies

B- boiled eggs and nimble soldiers

S- 2x hobnobs-4pp

L- roasted veg and giant cous cous

S- sweets- 8pp
Ham

T- sweet potato chilli
Cherry carte d'or-5pp

Total weeklies used- 17pp
Weeklies left- 30pp

Exercise - walking-2pp

Annoyed with myself for the unnecessary pp in the biscuits and sweets. It's mindless eating.

I've been to sainsburys to get food on for the girls tomorrow night. I'm making a Thai green chicken curry which I got the recipe for off ww website- its 8pp for the curry then illhave about 5pp of rice. I'm ultra excited for a mango cocktail recipe I found with fresh mango, vodka, maple syrup and champagne! Can't wait to try that!
Missing my boy already and want to comfort eat but I shan't and shall resist over the weekend. X

Thai green curry sounds amazing! Let us know how it tastes! What do you use instead of cream?

And mmmm cocktails sound amazing! That's the first thing I'm having when I get to LA! A nice fruity cocktail with ice and good company!

Have fun tomorrow night! X

Cocktails are my alcohol weakness! Although I have bought some Thai lager beer that is chilling in the fridge too! You use reduced fat coconut milk instead of cream. Fingers crossed it'll be as amazing as I hope. Ingot some Thai crackers too with sweet chilli dip with lime, not seen it before. Shall have to limit myself with the crackers! And the booze. 30pp for booze should be ok though? I hope. Xx

Quite proud of myself because got through my first night alone in this house (we bought it in September) without being a scaredy cat. I was up quite frequently as not used to sleeping alone but went straight back off again. I used to be very anxious a couple of years back when I was single living in a shared house and do get a bit nervy from time to time- I tend to have an imagination that runs away with me, particularly at night. So last night was an achievement.

Here is today's plan.

B- ready brek, soya milk and berries-5pp

L- leftover chilli and salad- 6pp

T- Thai green chicken curry-8pp
Thai basmati rice-5pp

Total-24pp

So food is covered and have 30pp for drinks. Hopefully this will be enough. My mam is coming tomorrow and so I will have to pace myself with drink anyhow as i can't bare the thought of hangovers. I will prob have to eat a couple of crumpets before bed too as I have a crazy belief that this soaks up the booze! Haha! I can do it but rest of week will be tight on pp. x

I am totally a scaredy cat at night on my own, I picture all sorts of things happening so a very big well done, seems u have Ur day planned well I'm sure u won't use all those pp on alcohol

Hope you enjoy your evening, Becktoria. The curry and the cocktails sound gorgeous! There is something really annoying about how sunny weather makes me fancy an alcoholic drink when the rest of the time I don't have any interest in alcohol :( I bought one of the mini cans of mixed drink today to satisfy the craving - gin and pink grapefruit, quite looking forward to this and definitely better than having a proper bottle of gin in the house.

Enjoy your drinks and night! X

Ladies I am reporting a little (well a lot ) drunk. The Thai green curry was a success and the cocktail was divine. Been a lovely night and sure I'm over pp but I don't really class alcohol as real points and I'll basically make it so I've got none left for the rest of weekend.
I've not had chance to comment on the real achievement of the day; I did a favour for a colleague the other day and to say thanks age got me a big galaxy. Despite being tempted, I hid the bar in a draw and left it at work over the weekend. I'll have it after WI Monday. I know I'm gonna find sat and sun hard, But pleases I resisted that. I'll try to figure out today's points but if ultra good next 2 days I shalnt bother. Cxx

Back