Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Becktoria79 said:
Ladies I am reporting a little (well a lot ) drunk. The Thai green curry was a success and the cocktail was divine. Been a lovely night and sure I'm over pp but I don't really class alcohol as real points and I'll basically make it so I've got none left for the rest of weekend.
I've not had chance to comment on the real achievement of the day; I did a favour for a colleague the other day and to say thanks age got me a big galaxy. Despite being tempted, I hid the bar in a draw and left it at work over the weekend. I'll have it after WI Monday. I know I'm gonna find sat and sun hard, But pleases I resisted that. I'll try to figure out today's points but if ultra good next 2 days I shalnt bother. Cxx

Oh no beck, I wouldn't worry, I'm glad u had fun and I'm sure u can do really well at the wk end to make up for it!

Glad you enjoyed it, mmm I love cocktails, spirit and diet mixer just isn't the same :-( x

Very good work indeed Becktoria for leaving the chocolate at work for the weekend! I didn't think that sort of dedication was possible.

Don't worry about the drinks, it sounds like you had a fab time and that is the main thing. As we have discussed before it seems like alcohol doesn't seem to affect things in the same way as food in terms of points consumed so I reckon you will be fine.

Oh my God Guys! I have spent the whole of the day in bed and have been sick at least 15 times! I had to cancel my mam coming up which I was really looking forward to. Very sad faced. I thought I'd been careful with drink and had loads of water before I went to sleep. I was drunk but I've been a lot drunker without this hangover.
The light at end of the tunnel is that I should have a good loss on Monday! X

Oh no sounds horrible! Hope u feel better soon I love the drinking but not the hangover x

Oh no beck! R u feeling better now?

Not really. I just went to the shop to get my hangover guarantee cure of a calippo ice lolly and just thrown it back up! Feeling very sorry for myself and just want a cuddle off my boy who is in Germany. I'm cross with myself for having to cancel my mam too. Still at least I can't comfort eat! X

Becktoria79 said:
Not really. I just went to the shop to get my hangover guarantee cure of a calippo ice lolly and just thrown it back up! Feeling very sorry for myself and just want a cuddle off my boy who is in Germany. I'm cross with myself for having to cancel my mam too. Still at least I can't comfort eat! X

That's not good, if ur ice cream usually makes u better it's strange it didn't this time, how can u throw up an ice lolly? it's liquid! R u sure u didn't eat something funny yesterday? Or have a sickness bug? My sil was really ill after drinking one night and it turned out she had a sickness bug and the alcohol made it alot worse, she was violently sick, her family were all sick that's how she knew it was a bug!

I do get really bad hangovers where I can puke for 12 hours and keep absolutely nothing down. I haven't had one for over a year because I've been a lot more sensible about drinking. I thought i'd been ok last night and took the usual precautions but then I've hardly been drinking at all lately. X

Becktoria79 said:
I do get really bad hangovers where I can puke for 12 hours and keep absolutely nothing down. I haven't had one for over a year because I've been a lot more sensible about drinking. I thought i'd been ok last night and took the usual precautions but then I've hardly been drinking at all lately. X

U tried that new alcohol dint u? Is it really strong %

I made a cocktail. I don't think it was that strong. I've been able to eat a snickkers( another hangover cure)and crumpets. They've stayed Down a low point day really.
This is what a drank last night.

1.5 pints lager-9pp
2 bottles peroni-6pp
Cocktail-5pp
1 glass Champagne-3pp

So not really much and ate the curry too. I reckon cos I mixed and not used to it. Oh well tomorrow I can do nice things.

Oh and I ordered some cropped roll up jeans which arrived yesterday. I never wear trousers but these are cute and a size 12! A size 12 in trousers! Very happy. Xx

Excellent about the trouSers!!!

And that's not a lot of alcohol at all- were you in the sun a lot? Perhaps heat stroke??

I walked quite a lot yesterday, took kids to the park in the afternoon and then 2 mile walk home yesterday afternoon as had to collect my contact lenses. So possibly sun to blame a bit. I certainly haven't felt so vile in a long time. I've spent most the day lying very still in bed doing nothing. When I moved I felt sick. Couldn't watch tv or listen to anything or read cos this made me sick too! Awful! X

I'm just wanting A good night's sleep. I think alcohol was partly to blame but the sun may have made it worse. I am sun sensitive. X

Awake stupidly early and can't get back to sleep. I'm knackered but reckon my sleeping clock's all out due to yesterday's day in bed.
I'm torn between having an SF day today- I know after eating so little yesterday my body is probably gonna want BIG food or pointing- my body might also want food that isn't SF. I'm gonna get up and make some bacon butties with petit pains so that is an SF start. I'll see how it goes. My tummy looks very flat for me, I guess that's dehydration. I shaln't complain though! X

Back