Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Well done on ur loss beck! I expect u feel queasy not just cause the rich food but the fact that u were ill a couple days ago, it does make u wanna get back on plan tho doesn't it!

Well done on fab loss are you feeling better now? X

Thanks guys.
Yeah I think my stomach prob didn't know what had hit it last night after having had so little in it the last couple of days! I still feel like I can feel this big ball of food moving around me like some kind of alien! Haha!

I must be good this week. I do want to reach my mini goal for this wedding so I'm taking atomically lead and gonna try very hard to cut out naughty sugars. So no choc, no sweets, no ice cream, no biscuits, no cakes. I have found in the past this does help with my losses so fingers crossed 2.5lb is achievable. I won't get upset though if I don't lose that much, but I can try. Also gonna go back to gym tonight as not been for a fortnight due to various ailments. Not really sure what plan is for today as I need to write a plan and do a big shop tonight. I shall update at the end of the day. X

Love how as soon as I say how I need to be good and cut out all the crap, I have an absolutely terrible day.
Started off with donuts being in work. It went on from there. I'm not even gonna bother writing down what I've eat. Shall have to write it off and start afresh tomorrow. I will do the 42 weeklies thing but try to avoid using them. I don't understand my self sabotage sometimes, my tummy has been uncomfortable all day from last nights meal yet I continue to do this. Oh well can't do much now except try to sort my act out. I've done a big shop, got a plan and got some fruit in for better snacking. I was also stupidly happy today to see that apricots are back! I love fresh apricots especially on weetabix. X

Oh no beck don't worry! Just start again tomorrow and u should b ok! I had a tough day today almost fell off plan but somehow I resisted! I'm glad I did now as it's Wi in 2 days and I need to get that 1lb gain off! Good luck for the rest of the wk!

Thanks guys, I'm not beating myself up about it just gotta accept I will have days like this but as long as there are more good than bad it should be ok in the end! X

Becktoria79 said:
Thanks guys, I'm not beating myself up about it just gotta accept I will have days like this but as long as there are more good than bad it should be ok in the end! X

That's right beck!

Ok new day, new start! Aim is to use as few weeklies as possible next few days and only 26 dailies, I shouldn't really need many weeklies as avoiding social situations that invilve alcohol for a bit! Really put off after Saturday! Got a lot of damage to make up for. No bad food left in the house now at least so that's good.

Day 1/6 26 dailies 42 weeklies

B- weetabix-3pp
Soya milk-1pp
Apricots
Blueberries

L- ww tomato basil chicken and wedges-7pp

T- thyme pork with mash and veg- 10pp
Mullerlight Greek yoghurt-2pp

S- fruit

Total 23pp

Gonna attempt the gym straight from work too as am just too lazy at the moment.

Good day planned beck! U can do it!!

Done ok so far but had a jubilee tea party at work and had a few nibbles. I reckon about 4pp worth so not terrible enough to throw me off today's plan. Might not bother with mash and just have pork and veg instead. X

Becktoria79 said:
Done ok so far but had a jubilee tea party at work and had a few nibbles. I reckon about 4pp worth so not terrible enough to throw me off today's plan. Might not bother with mash and just have pork and veg instead. X

That's a good idea, fill ur plate with veg!

I've also done 55 mins in gym and walked home for 20 mins so I figure that's 5 activity pp! Feeling motivated to be good after the gym. X

I am a bit behind but well done on the loss AND super-well done for getting back on plan so seamlessly after a naughty day. If it wasn't for my office I don't know if I would ever eat sweet things during the day - there is just ALWAYS something there.

Great meal plan for today, the pork sounds very yummy, do you have a recipe? And well done on getting to the gym again. 55 minutes and a walk home is a great start.

Thank you. I'm feeling all smug still because decided to go for roasted veg with the pork and so tea is just 6pp. Made a lush looking fruit salad too which I will have with half a tub of total 0% for just 1pp. I think I will still be under points then? I'll have to have a quick count up.

Atomic the pork is so easy. I just get a roasting bag and put sliced onions and garlic and thyme leaves in. Then I sprinkle chicken stock and pepper over pork loin steaks and put them in roasting bag, fasten and then shove in oven for around 40 mins! It's very tasty. I'm excited for it!

Hopefully all the fruit and veg today will help me have a good poo! I've felt so bunged up for a couple of days, it's very uncomfortable. I tried a sennakot last night to no avail! Sorry if TMI! X

Oh dear! Rhubarb will help with that! Well done on going gym beck, seems u have had a really good day! Uve got ur diet mojo back! Ur tea sounds very nice!

Back