Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Fagitas sound like a good option - really quick and tasty and reckon you need to get some food while you are still feeling hungry.

Are you going to carry on with the not counting over the weekend? Do you think it will be any easier at the weekend when there are less demands on your time?

I went for the fajitas in the end! Looking over today it has very nearly been an SF day.

Friday 29th June

B- weetabix, apricot, plum, soya milk, honey

S- grapes

L- wholewheat pasta, pepper, chocken, sweet corn, spring onion and olive oil
Apricots, nectarine, plums

S- ww tortilla
Almonds

T- chicken breast
Ww tortillas
Peppers
Onion
Fajita mix
Total 0%
Cheese

That's pretty good day I think. Gonna keep trying to be good this week as got another wedding and my boys 30th birthday on Friday and don't know what to wear. Got a dress and tried it on again last night and felt fat and frumpy so need to be good!

Good day beck! Is fajita mix free?

I've no idea! It can't be that much but not pointing still. Going to have my 3 main meals again this weekend and just have fruit, maybe the odd crumpet as a snack.

Want to get to the gym today but waiting for my boyf's birthday present to be delivered so depends what time that comes. Lots of housework though which means I'll be using calories no matter what! X

Becktoria79 said:
I've no idea! It can't be that much but not pointing still. Going to have my 3 main meals again this weekend and just have fruit, maybe the odd crumpet as a snack.

Want to get to the gym today but waiting for my boyf's birthday present to be delivered so depends what time that comes. Lots of housework though which means I'll be using calories no matter what! X

I've been thinking about having fajita's but never knew if I could use the fajita mix for free! Will have to check, it is just spices tho isn't it!? Sounds like u have a cal burning day wether u go gym or not!

Thanks Mitch, I'm just not counting points in general at the moment.

Thanks daisy.

Ended up out with the boy today, had a pub lunch and charity shopping before supermarket. Went to wether spoons and thought i'd be good and go for the super foods pasta and pesto salad. It was Urgh so I got a dessert- Belgian waffle with ice cream. That is all I have eaten today so far. Not hungry so prob be crumpets or cereal later on.

Well I woke up feeling pretty slim (for me) today- I've been quite bloated lately, this is good as I am going shopping to find a dress for Fridays wedding and Saturday's 30th birthday meal for my boyfriend! This will be a calorie filled weekend but I'm not going to worry too much. Really gonna try to be good during the week- something I find very difficult when I know I'll be consuming lots at weekend. Me the boy planned our meals in the pub yesterday so all healthy and no bad food in house at all- except frosties- and I'm gonna drink lots of peppermint and nettle tea to combat the recent bloating!

I've had porridge, plums and honey for breakfast, prob will grab Sonething in town for lunch-shapers sandwich or Sonething and lamb with minted new potatoes and veg for tea! X

Sounds like a lovely food plan for today. I like the sound of the plums with the porridge. I have bought another bag of cheap pears this week to roast in spices and vanilla for porridge this week but quite fancy trying the plums next week.

Shame about the wetherspoons meal :( Its awful when you make you choice a healthy option and it ends up tasting pants, I always end up feeling quite sulky and hard done by if this happens and ordering dessert always seems more tempting than it would otherwise.

Are you weighing this week? I know you feel like you haven't done so well not counting points but it seems from what you have written that you have showed natural moderation in your choices which is really encouraging. Are you going to continue with this week?

That's great that you feel less bloated and it sounds like you have a fun weekend planned,your breakfast sounds really nice and filling :0)

Thanks guys, yep I was thinking about this and reckon despite going for sweet treats earlier in the week I prob still am under 49 weeklies so feel pretty good about it. I'm gonna aim to get to WI tomorrow bit have appointment in town can get a metro straight to WI tho so should be ok and happy if I STS. I'll stick to what I'm doing for next few days and will be off plan from the Thursday night - Sunday! Aargh!

The plums in porridge are so nice because the heat really brings out a stewed plum kind of flavour! Really nice.

Off to town now and boyf has let me take his credit card! Eeek must try to be reasonably controlled! X

It seems to be the weekend for shopping on other people! Enjoy! Is it outfits for next weekend? I have a wedding I am going to at the end of August and have seen a really pretty black and pink butterfly dress I want for it but trying to resist as I know I have loads of things that I could aware instead. I have shopping impulse control issues sometimes.

Aaaaargh! Shoppng should be an enjoyable thing! I've spent 4 hours in town trying to find an outfit. I've bought 4 dresses I feel kind of apathetic towards. I suspect they will all go back tomorrow, I'm getting the boy's opinion. Actually I do like one but worry its a bit charva-ish! I had exactly the same problem last month when I needed Sonething for a wedding, ended up in a dress I already owned. Thankfully the problem is that there is nothing I really like rather than not fitting so that's a plus! I hate shopping for an occasion, much better to impulse buy!
Whine over. Apologies! X

Oh dear! Hope one of the dresses grows on you. I don't do much "in person" shopping apart from pretty basic stuff for work as I struggle to find stuff I like but I do buy most of my proper clothes on the internet. A dangerous past time but at least I kind find lots that I like.

Were you looking with something in mind for what you wanted? I find it really frustrating when I know exactly what I want but noone was been considerate enough to make it and put it in a shop. I suspect that was why when I was younger and had more time I used to make my own!

It's annoying when you are looking for something in particular and can't find anything you love! In a way I quite like not being able to buy any clothes lately as it makes me discover lots of old favourites :) I also like looking online as I find shops can often be rather uninspiring and things can look a bit rubbish on the hangers but lovely on! Hope you like one of your purchases when you get home and try them all :) x

No I didn't have anything particular in mind just something that made me feel fabulous. I've picked out 2 dresses now with the help of the boy. 1 that is very suitable for the wedding and is a lovely fit on my body and with right accessories should look good, not sure how often it'll be worn though. The other was my favourite but possibly not great for a wedding but will deffo get worn a few times this month alone- I have 3 leaving do's as well as this wedding and birthday meal! It was very flattering on my bottom half too, where I am biggest! So quite happy now. I just get so irate in shops and it's much easier to see how things feel at home in your space and with shoes etc!

I like online shopping too but I'm so wary of the sizing I need to buy 2 of everything and I'm rubbish at returning stuff!

Now I have to find something appropriate for my interview on Tuesday. I think pencil skirt and blouse will be called upon. I'm not buying anything for that, luckily the people interviewing me know that on a daily basis I wear pretty scruffy clothes, so even if I look slightly smarter they'll know I've made an effort!

Oooh and I firgot the most important thing of all! I went into hotel chocolate to get our kind of sister in law a birthday present! Wow was that hard? I haven't had proper chocolate for a week now ( not counting tray-bake as was biscuit and chocolate, not pure chocolate) so much temptation in such a small space! I was offered a sample and yes I took it- it was lush- but I didn't buy anything except the birthday gift, despite all the gorgeous treats winking at me! I think that was pretty good!

Definitely good to resist hotel chocolat. I used to buy a couple of relatives a present from there every year but it was just so tempting to buy myself something from there while I was there and however many times you tell yourself you will just have one every couple of days that's never quite how it works...

Glad you are happy with two of the dresses now. What are they like?

Back